Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
Reply
857 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Looks like a decent investment to me , especially considering the recent hike in rates in Gurgaon.

    I agree that it WAS a decent investment Manoja however from this point its getting more relevant for end usage than investment (if one is looking at making money in short term) cos now it comes into the competitive price range of Ireo, Pioneer Presidia & Emaar.
    CommentQuote
  • Considering the location & quality products delivered by the builder earlier & recent spurt in rates , u should not have any/much reason to worry about.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Considering the location & quality products delivered by the builder earlier & recent spurt in rates , u should not have any/much reason to worry about.

    Thanks for the comforting advice my friend

    I am an alien to the word WORRY (pl dont consider me overconfident)...cheers :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • I like your spirit, Pal...


    Originally Posted by Mohitnps
    Thanks for the comforting advice my friend

    I am an alien to the word WORRY (pl dont consider me overconfident)...cheers :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • If u r alien to worry , u r perfect for RE. :D:bab (48):

    Originally Posted by Mohitnps
    Thanks for the comforting advice my friend

    I am an alien to the word WORRY (pl dont consider me overconfident)...cheers :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    If u r alien to worry , u r perfect for RE. :D:bab (48):

    Not perfect anyways but its RE n stocks for me and nothing else...these 2 have over a period of time become my passion, hobby, timepass etc etc ...nice exchange with you Manoja Take Care and be connected:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (48)::bab (41): Yup & happy investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I like your spirit, Pal...


    Acknowledged and appreciate it Amit...thanks much.
    CommentQuote
  • I wish i cud borrow that spirit...i have this very bad habit of pondering over past decison..
    :bab (45):
    IF i had done that...that wud have happpend.....:bab (35):

    If i had bough vista 2800 it would have been 4000 :bab (59):

    I wish u could have the kind of non chalant attitude you seem to have:bab (34):




    Originally Posted by Mohitnps
    Acknowledged and appreciate it Amit...thanks much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I wish i cud borrow that spirit...i have this very bad habit of pondering over past decison..
    :bab (45):
    IF i had done that...that wud have happpend.....:bab (35):

    If i had bough vista 2800 it would have been 4000 :bab (59):

    I wish u could have the kind of non chalant attitude you seem to have:bab (34):


    OO..then I believe you'd also be think that shoots why didnt I invest in stocks in 1980 when the sen was 100 visavis 20200 today (Though I am not sure if you were born then...but then O God why not??)...common man somethings are just out of your control and you cant do much about them.Just live a life and take informed decision if your resources allow and RELAXXX!!!
    CommentQuote
  • members

    does this project fall under the HC intervention news about the stay order ???

    broker insits execellent investment option , but a 3bhk of 1890 will cost me 1.17 cr ...

    shld i invest in this or godrej ????i really wanted to buy 2732 sqft in spire but not able to get one.. so im thinking to invest for timebeing and exit in a yr or two and then search for my home ....

    will this be a right approach... im scared to enter RE investment as im a new comer to this

    members pls comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    members

    does this project fall under the HC intervention news about the stay order ???

    broker insits execellent investment option , but a 3bhk of 1890 will cost me 1.17 cr ...

    shld i invest in this or godrej ????i really wanted to buy 2732 sqft in spire but not able to get one.. so im thinking to invest for timebeing and exit in a yr or two and then search for my home ....

    will this be a right approach... im scared to enter RE investment as im a new comer to this

    members pls comment



    Check once Ansal Esencia Floors in sec -67 , Basement +Ground ( Total 2491sq ft ) , 3BHK , Price should be around 95L all inclusive.....
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on conscient heritage one?

    I heard excavation has already started.
    CommentQuote
  • Excavation has not started as yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Today I had a chance to visit the site and saw that excavation has actually started
    Originally Posted by vineetm
    Excavation has not started as yet.
    CommentQuote