Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Tinesha/Amit

I too have just received the above, along with the Project details( unable to upload the same, because it's 3.3 MB).

What do u think about the viability of investing here?

Please comment
    I am not interested for this brand at so high price.Better wait 4 Bestech / Godrej / Vigneshwara....

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
      I am not interested for this brand at so high price.Better wait 4 Bestech / Godrej / Vigneshwara....
      i concur...
      at this price point one would rather spend some more and look at NC2 and emaar or even ireo for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
        i concur...
        at this price point one would rather spend some more and look at NC2 and emaar or even ireo for that matter
        I too agree, the price is on the higher side by about 500 to 600 psf, although very good plans , good layout.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Heritage one launched

Dear All...I have been following IREF for few months now and today I am writing in for the first time, really appreciate the candid comments/honest opinions.

I have booked Heritage One at 4350 and I am happy to share with you all that its got launched today at around 5200 psqft. I also own a 3bhk in pioneer park sec 61 and H1 is just right behind PP.

Given your opinions on H1 which I somewhere dont agree with I have still gone ahead and booked a 3Bhk in H1 as I am very bullish on its prospects in terms of both location and the vicinity.I think 4350 for H1 is far far economical and fair than a 3750 for a small builder like CHD and a 5500 + for IREO/MR etc considering location, vicinity, specification, floor plan, amenities and future.

Would appreciate any comment on my opinion.

Comment

Heritage one launched

Launch price confirmed at 5450 less 200 discount psqft.

Comment

Looks like a decent investment to me , especially considering the recent hike in rates in Gurgaon.

Comment

Looks like a decent investment to me , especially considering the recent hike in rates in Gurgaon.
                I agree that it WAS a decent investment Manoja however from this point its getting more relevant for end usage than investment (if one is looking at making money in short term) cos now it comes into the competitive price range of Ireo, Pioneer Presidia & Emaar.

Comment

Considering the location & quality products delivered by the builder earlier & recent spurt in rates , u should not have any/much reason to worry about.

Comment

Considering the location & quality products delivered by the builder earlier & recent spurt in rates , u should not have any/much reason to worry about.
                    Thanks for the comforting advice my friend

I am an alien to the word WORRY (pl dont consider me overconfident)...cheers

Comment

I like your spirit, Pal...

Originally posted by Mohitnps View Post
                      Thanks for the comforting advice my friend

I am an alien to the word WORRY (pl dont consider me overconfident)...cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X