Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
857 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Welcome Vikas!!!

Do read some posts of earlier. we all flat owners are trying to get conscient to adjust the EDC/ IDC charges as per revised rates. Would be great if you can also join the efforts by send the CRM team a mail.
    CommentQuote
  • Will write to CRM after the unit gets transferred to my name....
    CommentQuote
  • Was this a back facing unit 1 or 4?

Originally Posted by vikash chand
    I bought around 15 days back for 7600...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Was this a back facing unit 1 or 4?

Its unit no 2 in tower C middle floor, I was getting back facing for 7500 but decided to buy front only....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash chand
    Its unit no 2 in tower C middle floor, I was getting back facing for 7500 but decided to buy front only....

7600 is a really good price for a green facing unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Spot on, really good price.

Originally Posted by shkhan
    7600 is a really good price for a green facing unit.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking this as one of the options for my end-use. Can someone shed some light on time-linked payment plan under which units were sold recently.

Vikas - Can you share some information for the work you did during your recent purchase ? Also sent you a PM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by op2012
    I am looking this as one of the options for my end-use. Can someone shed some light on time-linked payment plan under which units were sold recently.

Vikas - Can you share some information for the work you did during your recent purchase ? Also sent you a PM.

The unit I am aware of was sold in December 2012 for which 90% of the payment needs to be made by December 2013 in 8 instalments, while the rest 10% is on possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "shkhan

The unit I am aware of was sold in December 2012 for which 90% of the payment needs to be made by December 2013 in 8 instalments, while the rest 10% is on possession.

When I checked in December, they offered me 2 units in 4 BHK and 1 top floor of tower B which is 3 BHK. The price quoted was 8350...

I did not pursue as I did not like the locations- but they sold on paper for 5300, then it seems the premium (about 3k psf) was collected in brown envelopes :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks shkhan/Magadh...checked with one of the trustworthy brokers...he told me that units are available between 7700-7900 in resale....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    When I checked in December, they offered me 2 units in 4 BHK and 1 top floor of tower B which is 3 BHK. The price quoted was 8350...

I did not pursue as I did not like the locations- but seems about 3k psf was collected in brown envelopes :)

Don't think that was the case otherwise he would never sell at 7500 - 7700, loss of approx 500- 800 per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "shkhan

Don't think that was the case otherwise he would never sell at 7500 - 7700, loss of approx 500- 800 per sq ft.

Deserves to be mentioned in the "bubble burst" thread :D
    CommentQuote
  • I seem to be missing something, 8300 Magadh was talking about must have been the company price which is always more than the resale price.

Btw, the company only had top floors available.

So which loss are we talking about?

Originally Posted by shkhan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    I seem to be missing something, 8300 Magadh was talking about must have been the company price which is always more than the resale price.

Btw, the company only had top floors available.

So which loss are we talking about?

This particular seller I am talking about bought in Dec 2012 at 'on paper' price of 5300 (directly from builder).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    This particular seller I am talking about bought in Dec 2012 at 'on paper' price of 5300 (directly from builder).

I had myself seen the paper of this unit you are right this unit is booked at 5300 and demand was 7500...I don't know its sold or still available...
    CommentQuote