Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by specialist81 View Post
    Would 15 days per floor affect quality in any manner. Or are they just trying to finish structure before monsoons?
    They can't finish the structures before the monsoon in any case, I see barely any activity on tower A. This may be a ploy to get the CLP money which is linked to roof casting and easy to demand.

    How is the brickwork and internal work or landscaping happening... Can someone post the latest pictures please?

    Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

    Comment


    • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

      Magadh,

      The brick work is doing pretty well. For Tower C it was just a couple of floors below the top roof. Not really sure whether it was 13 or 14. They have completed internal plaster and white wash stuff till 7th floor I guess.

      Thanks



      Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
      They can't finish the structures before the monsoon in any case, I see barely any activity on tower A. This may be a ploy to get the CLP money which is linked to roof casting and easy to demand.

      How is the brickwork and internal work or landscaping happening... Can someone post the latest pictures please?

      Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

      Comment


      • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by specialist81 View Post
        Hi!

        How about a group meeting at Conscient office this Saturday. Lets be there at 11am and take up the matter jointly
        Did this meeting happen as planned?

        I will be in Gurgaon later this month, so happy to meet the builder together with others to discuss on this topic. How about April 27th?

        Comment


        • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

          We need to work on the nos , I think we have to find more owners and ask them to shoot more emails first. 2 or 3 odd people visiting is not much use.

          Magadh,

          You already have the email of CRM head(Suvarcha), I spoke to the sales guy(from whom I bought this unit) and he asked me to send another reminder to her.

          Lets send another email to her asking for update on the issue.

          Thanks








          Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
          Did this meeting happen as planned?

          I will be in Gurgaon later this month, so happy to meet the builder together with others to discuss on this topic. How about April 27th?

          Comment


          • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

            Hi!

            I have sent a mail as well. Happy to join a meeting on April 27 to get first hand info on this from conscient.


            Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
            Did this meeting happen as planned?

            I will be in Gurgaon later this month, so happy to meet the builder together with others to discuss on this topic. How about April 27th?

            Comment


            • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

              Had been to the site yesterday - sharing some pictures. tower A has come up to the 13th floor, B the 20th and I think C is a couple of floors below - guess 18th. The construction pace seems to be hectic ( had just paid up the 18th floor demand for tower B on 5th April) and looks like I need to get ready to pay the 21st floor demand by the 1st week of May! Hope that the construction quality does not suffer due to this pace.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                Thanks for pictures. The next demand would definitely be due by 1st Week maybe sooner. I suggest you should an email as well regarding the EDC/IDC reduction. Some members have already sent it out.

                Thanks


                Originally posted by jerraj View Post
                Had been to the site yesterday - sharing some pictures. tower A has come up to the 13th floor, B the 20th and I think C is a couple of floors below - guess 18th. The construction pace seems to be hectic ( had just paid up the 18th floor demand for tower B on 5th April) and looks like I need to get ready to pay the 21st floor demand by the 1st week of May! Hope that the construction quality does not suffer due to this pace.

                Comment


                • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                  Yes, Lets keep the pressure on for the EDC refunds/ adjustments...

                  At least it will partially pay for the (now too frequent) demands

                  Comment


                  • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                    dear fellow owners, i agree we should keep the pressure on the eDC adjustment. Sooner or later they have to agree!

                    Btw, looking at the pics, what are the chances of getting possession in 2014? did anyone speak to the conscient team recently on likely date of completion / handover?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                      also, what developments are happening in its vicinity? last i visited, there was no visible sign of any development (consctuction activity / plots earmarking) except time tower on the opposite side.

                      Although, i did see a sign that said that the gas pipleline was laid and the work on the sewer was going at good pace.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X