Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

is this project surrounded by highrise or low rise??

Comment

Yes, thats my understanding.

Unsure on when exactly will the low rise develpment / plots earmaring by bhrama start...

Comment

Recd Another demand letter- for 18th floor roof completion... Payment by May 17

These guys seem to be working at breakneck speed - looks like to target the superstructure completion by end of the coming summers
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi
          Greetings

Is that 95% payment with brick super structure Construction Linked Plan??
          Similar to Heritage max 102 project?

Cheers

Comment

The payment plan does not mention brick work anywhere, it just mentions the completion of roof slabs. The brick work and finishing is going on simultaneously though.

Thanks

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

Is that 95% payment with brick super structure Construction Linked Plan??
            Similar to Heritage max 102 project?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
              The payment plan does not mention brick work anywhere, it just mentions the completion of roof slabs. The brick work and finishing is going on simultaneously though.

Thanks
              Manoj-bhai: the EDC demand has remained at the same rates even in this latest demand letter...

Need to keep the pressure on them to heed to our mails and requests ....

Comment

Magadh_Pride,

Yaar pehle laon karwa loon. We are still running after them for the loan.

Since the demand has been raised getting the loan sanctioned is more of a priority right now. Actually I need an NOC from them for the loan, so dont want to push too on the EDC part. As soon as the loan is disbursed I will shoot another email to that lady.

Lets try to create a owners group or something, god knows where are the rest of the owners of this project. I did meet one the last time I went to pay the demand and I did motivate him to send an email as well .

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                Manoj-bhai: the EDC demand has remained at the same rates even in this latest demand letter...

Need to keep the pressure on them to heed to our mails and requests ....

Comment

Can someone please advise on current price of this project? I checked few portals where rates are quoted between 7500-8100. I am considering 1890sqft option.
                  Thanks

Comment

I think if you can get a park facing unit for about 7800 that should be a good price.

Btw you can check with Conscient CRM regarding the price for last transfer executed by them and add about 150 psf per month to that amount.

Thanks

Originally posted by Roh REinv View Post
                    Can someone please advise on current price of this project? I checked few portals where rates are quoted between 7500-8100. I am considering 1890sqft option.
                    Thanks

Comment

The CRM team ladies can give confusing feedback, since they may not know of the colored money involement (unless you speak to someone senior enough)

The present rates are inching to 8k+ for plc units / lower floors. The rate was 7500 in Feb so 150pm (as suggested by Manoj) is correct. It is a good sign as well that end users are taking up this project even in this market were otherwise things are slightly 'seemingly' depressed.

In my view, The increase in rates seems justified given the pace of construction! (p.s. I am invested in the project as an end user so my views can be biased to an extent)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X