Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
858 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Oh that's great..i had visited the site last tuesday.
    CommentQuote
  • yes, the excavation has started. The builder is still awaiting the layout plan approval but is allowed to dig upto 3mts. The approval is expected this or next month. The going resale rate is ~5000psf. Buyer's agreements are being despatched. Overall a good buy at 5000/sqft with lots of upside in next 1-2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandys
    yes, the excavation has started. The builder is still awaiting the layout plan approval but is allowed to dig upto 3mts. The approval is expected this or next month. The going resale rate is ~5000psf. Buyer's agreements are being despatched. Overall a good buy at 5000/sqft with lots of upside in next 1-2 years.

Yes this does seem like a good buy at 4900-5000 levels as prices in similar localities are sky rocketing .

For heavens sake pioneer is now at 5400 levels !!!! and it has 150 rupees transfer fee now , tab bhi resale is going on good in Pioneer park .

Only concern which i see in heritage one is lack of resale activities , this has happened till now and might continue for near future as level .

It is an AMAZING buy for END USE ( no two ways about it ) , but from investment point of view , one cant really say !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Yes this does seem like a good buy at 4900-5000 levels as prices in similar localities are sky rocketing .

For heavens sake pioneer is now at 5400 levels !!!! and it has 150 rupees transfer fee now , tab bhi resale is going on good in Pioneer park .

Only concern which i see in heritage one is lack of resale activities , this has happened till now and might continue for near future as level .

It is an AMAZING buy for END USE ( no two ways about it ) , but from investment point of view , one cant really say !!!

You are right Ishan. If Pionner is at 5400... H1 deserves to be much higher because it has premium specs, better club house etc etc... I agree that this is a fantastic opportunity for end users. I guess the resale is slow now and will pick-up as the construction starts and reaches to the level of PP. Moreover H1 project was booked and is being traded thru very few selective brokers and therefore that could be a limiting factor to resale activity. My personal POV is that it a good investment opportunity also if you can hold for 1-2 years. The prices will be comparable to the projects around it. Another info on H1 is that the first transfer is free, so it supports resale from the current holders perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been trying to sell a heritage one unit for the last 6 months but I am being quoted a rate of 4700-4750 per sqft...I dont think it has any upside to it for now. But yes, if you can hold it for 2 years which means an upfront investment of around 60-70 lakhs the it should give you an excellent return.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mohitnps
    I have been trying to sell a heritage one unit for the last 6 months but I am being quoted a rate of 4700-4750 per sqft...I dont think it has any upside to it for now. But yes, if you can hold it for 2 years which means an upfront investment of around 60-70 lakhs the it should give you an excellent return.

If i am not mistaken you had bought a couple of units in heritage one right ???
    what pricing did you book and around what time ?

Any idea on start of construction ?
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely sir...4350 was my booking price and all i know is that the excavation has started since last few days!

Construction I am not sure!
    CommentQuote
  • Booked in July 2010
    CommentQuote
  • A bit surprising... I too booked 4BR (A-block) in July-10 at 4263psf for my end use...the broker i booked it thru called me just last week post the start of excavation and was offering 5000psf fully knowing well that i booked it for my end use and not for investment....i guess with the pace of construction, the resale / rates will also picks up.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Any idea about the resale price in Heritage 1 ? Is it advisable to book a unit in H1 if available ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Guys, Any idea about the resale price in Heritage 1 ? Is it advisable to book a unit in H1 if available ?

Depends, what rate are you being offered?
    CommentQuote
  • Conscient Credibility?

Does anyone know how credible Conscient are? It doesn't look like they have any previous projects that they have completed by themselves. I have also heard that they have delayed the construction of their apartment in Dehradun. Although they have maintained 80% of the quality, most of the features agreed before sale have not been delivered. Anyone has any factual information about these guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnanthJain
    Does anyone know how credible Conscient are? It doesn't look like they have any previous projects that they have completed by themselves. I have also heard that they have delayed the construction of their apartment in Dehradun. Although they have maintained 80% of the quality, most of the features agreed before sale have not been delivered. Anyone has any factual information about these guys?

???

Quite surprising that not many people are aware of Conscient.

They are basically infrastructure provider and concept building.

Have done work for Emmar Palm Drive , The ivy , Sri fort auditorium Delhi and of course Hertiage one school at Golf course Ext

Similarly not many people are aware of Pioneer, however they have built some of the best buildings and Villas in Gurgoan.

Conscient Heritage One is a very good project, but only for end use prospective.

Location is very good.

Project might get delayed but those invested should not exit till possesion.
    CommentQuote
  • Durb - Whats the price and the size of 3 BHK here

How much construction has been completed?

What was the launch price?

Thanks for your help -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Durb - Whats the price and the size of 3 BHK here

How much construction has been completed?

What was the launch price?

Thanks for your help -

there was this size of 1890 sq ft for 3 bedroom , and current resale is around 5200-5300 i guess !!!
    CommentQuote