Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vikash chand View Post
    Its unit no 2 in tower C middle floor, I was getting back facing for 7500 but decided to buy front only....
    7600 is a really good price for a green facing unit.

Comment

Spot on, really good price.

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
      7600 is a really good price for a green facing unit.

Comment

I am looking this as one of the options for my end-use. Can someone shed some light on time-linked payment plan under which units were sold recently.

Vikas - Can you share some information for the work you did during your recent purchase ? Also sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by op2012 View Post
          I am looking this as one of the options for my end-use. Can someone shed some light on time-linked payment plan under which units were sold recently.

Vikas - Can you share some information for the work you did during your recent purchase ? Also sent you a PM.
          The unit I am aware of was sold in December 2012 for which 90% of the payment needs to be made by December 2013 in 8 instalments, while the rest 10% is on possession.

Comment

The unit I am aware of was sold in December 2012 for which 90% of the payment needs to be made by December 2013 in 8 instalments, while the rest 10% is on possession.
            When I checked in December, they offered me 2 units in 4 BHK and 1 top floor of tower B which is 3 BHK. The price quoted was 8350...

I did not pursue as I did not like the locations- but they sold on paper for 5300, then it seems the premium (about 3k psf) was collected in brown envelopes
            Last edited by Magadh_Pride; May 10 2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks shkhan/Magadh...checked with one of the trustworthy brokers...he told me that units are available between 7700-7900 in resale....

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                When I checked in December, they offered me 2 units in 4 BHK and 1 top floor of tower B which is 3 BHK. The price quoted was 8350...

I did not pursue as I did not like the locations- but seems about 3k psf was collected in brown envelopes
                Don't think that was the case otherwise he would never sell at 7500 - 7700, loss of approx 500- 800 per sq ft.

Comment

Don't think that was the case otherwise he would never sell at 7500 - 7700, loss of approx 500- 800 per sq ft.
                  Deserves to be mentioned in the "bubble burst" thread

Comment

I seem to be missing something, 8300 Magadh was talking about must have been the company price which is always more than the resale price.

Btw, the company only had top floors available.

So which loss are we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
                      I seem to be missing something, 8300 Magadh was talking about must have been the company price which is always more than the resale price.

Btw, the company only had top floors available.

So which loss are we talking about?
                      This particular seller I am talking about bought in Dec 2012 at 'on paper' price of 5300 (directly from builder).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X