Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rahul2002b View Post
    Good points made by sh-saxena, kinjalchato and manoj.

I agree with each of you, I just want to reinforce that the point made is that
    1) today projects are languishing at 8500 as mentioned by Saxenaji, BUT H1 is not! However even I would not like to mention which area or neighborhood is better since they could have advantages and disadvantages of their own, although for H1 being closer to GCR can not be a disadvantage in anyway but Uptown being closer to Sohna can be an advantage as it is in the fake end of the GCR. There could be many more proc, cons, each local to a particular set of people who form an opinion on the basis of work, family, so many things.

However, just for the sake of argument, point number two made is that

2) H1 has not reached 8500, so why would H1 still be at 8500 when Utpown, Emaar sector 66 others are already way past beyond that point in a year or so. And for H1 to not cross the 8500 mark because others are at 8500 today would mean that Uptown sees no increase in prices from today until H1 gets to 8500, which I doubt. Tell an Uptown investor and he/she will tell you that next year they will touch 9250 or more.

3) Therefore, my point simply is that H1 should be at par with the rest if not more. Whether it gallops or not is a different issue. It is undervalued today. Same is the case with the Presidia example, Yes, agreed Presidia is far superior in location but similar specs, this is why I wouldn't say H1 should be 10k today rather it should be at 10K when Presidia will trade at 12k but H1 cannot and should not be at 8500 when Presdia will trade at 12 K. It is therefore only about time that we will H1 prices go up beyond the 8500 mark, rather close to 9500 at possession (1.5 years)

There are many ways to look at it. Therefore the price increase will merely be a reflection of what others are trading at in a few months is my opinion as the buyers of this project and the agents awaken to this cause, and that is another discussion that there is no reason even now for H1 to trade at 700 rupees less than an uptown today!! But I won't get into that
    Heritage one is a very well designed project for end use and if delivered as per the commitment will do well on its own merits, there is absolutely no doubt on that count.

I am not sure what price will all these projects end up at , but from an end use perspective they will be some of the better ones which will redefine the quality of living for many , with all the concept of greens / new technologies for comfort that have been brought in by these new set of builders.

Location / Infrastructure, over a period of time will be simillar if not same in the GCx area , take a few rupee here and there. What would distinguish the demand is the quality of the project delivered and how it is maintained.

When projects in Sohna road were bought , someone would have thought that a JMD or a Unitech uniworld are the best located ( in terms of access to NH8 / delhi metro ) and that was the stretch which was lighted. While the present situation is despite being Unitech, the project is languishing and JMD is probably the least expensive in the stretch.

A holistic look at all factors will distinguish projects in the same area. Thus while a Vipul green or a Vatika or a Park view 1 have vastly outperformed a Parvnath , a JMD or a Omaxe nile. Many would have thought a Omaxe / Parsvanath / Unitech to be a far better known names during those times.
    Last edited by kinjalchato; May 27 2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Hello members. ,

I am looking at options in GCX area and evaluating H1, need it primarily from end use prespective...how are the specs with respect to other projects and what is the future of development in the area? Is it going to be liveable by the time of possession? And the likely date of possession.

Rgds,

Comment

hi! i was at conscient office today to pay demand for 21st floor (tower b)

Informal discussions with CRM reveal a target possession by June 2014. (the builder buyer agreement for inital allotment was in aug 11)

In my personal view, this should be more or less possible, but considering that Tower A has about 10 floors to add, delivery may in a worst case sceanrio get extend to Dec 2014. This seems fine since the overall liveability of the locality will also improve by then given that some of the other projects in GCx are getting delivered in by Dec 13 or Q1FY14.

There is lot of activity at the site, that I have seen personally. Conscient is serious to make a mark with this project, something that will help them make tons of money using H1 as a flagship project to market future projects.

Unfortunately, they are still silent on the EDC issue. This is perhaps the only thing that is presently itchy in this otherwise resonably priced and good location project (just to clarify, this is a upside for owners since it will reduce overall cost). Hope this gets sorted out soon or get adjusted in the future demands (the next one for Tower B is just a month away - for top floor!!!)

Comment

How Candid?

Has IREF changed you a bit since you wrote this piece??

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          I wish i cud borrow that spirit...i have this very bad habit of pondering over past decison..

IF i had done that...that wud have happpend.....

If i had bough vista 2800 it would have been 4000

I wish u could have the kind of non chalant attitude you seem to have

Comment

Does anyone know when is the next payment coming for the C tower?

I had one that I took care of in May 2013, last month.

Comment

FYI - I received a notification for next payment for Tower A with due date 10th June.

Comment

Hi Can anybody here let me know which project is coming in adjacent vacant plot to this project and surrounding area of this project....

Comment

I think we should receive the letter around end of June/ 1st Week of July. I havent been to the site recently though( I mean not in the last one week). I stay pretty close and enjoy driving on that stretch so visit pretty often.

Lets put it this way, 2 floors to go, 15 days per floor, 30th june. 20 days per floor, 10th July

Will update you next time I visit the site.

Btw, this should be last one for this year as the next one would be due on receipt of OC .

Thanks

Originally posted by rahul2002b View Post
                  Does anyone know when is the next payment coming for the C tower?

I had one that I took care of in May 2013, last month.

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
                    I think we should receive the letter around end of June/ 1st Week of July. I haven't been to the site recently though( I mean not in the last one week). I stay pretty close and enjoy driving on that stretch so visit pretty often.

Lets put it this way, 2 floors to go, 15 days per floor, 30th june. 20 days per floor, 10th July

Will update you next time I visit the site.

Btw, this should be last one for this year as the next one would be due on receipt of OC .

Thanks
                    Hi Manoj, You look quite familiar to this area...could you solve my query which project is coming in the adjacent vacant plot to this project and also in the surrounding area....

Comment

Most of the land around the vicinity is owned by Brahma. Apart from that there is a Conscient Commercial on the cards. I think there was one more project AIPL , dont remember for sure. Will double check next time I go. You need to be more specific which land you are talking about?

Originally posted by Naveen india View Post
                      Hi Manoj, You look quite familiar to this area...could you solve my query which project is coming in the adjacent vacant plot to this project and also in the surrounding area....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X