Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Half a dozen more to go :).

Originally Posted by Shalinim
    Ok Thanks Manoj for the info.
    CommentQuote
  • Yp i know...
    CommentQuote
  • With the current investments on the Golf Course road, this surely is gonna become the Aurengzeb road of Gurgaon... and the basis the proximity of the GCX and Heritage One to this, I see this to be a preferred residential location sooner than late. It has a great balance of proximity and privacy from the live GC or GCX action.. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Yp i am of the similar view.
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Diwali to all the future neighbors :)

Hopefully we can celebrate the next Diwali in our own homes !!

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=39338

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Diwali Buddy and to all other active members as well!

Btw, the site people were saying everything would be done by April next year as per my last conversation with them. They mentioned the structure for Tower A would be complete by end of this year and they will start working on the landscaping after that. They have already planted the saplings and they just have to move them from the nursery.

Dont know but April seems too close to believe what he was saying. Lets wait and watch. Even Kunal(Sales Team) has confirmed possession before next Diwali for sure.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Happy Diwali to all the future neighbors :)

Hopefully we can celebrate the next Diwali in our own homes !!

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=39338

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I second the fact that Conscient is looking to fast pace the development in the next 6 months... they seem to have prioritized Tower C followed by Tower A and finally Tower B for possession.

And this seems to have made a good impact in the resale market in spite of the slow sentiments all around... per recent calls from various agents, I am now getting quotes north of 8400 psqft... this validates the confidence of all us end users :-)
    CommentQuote
  • TCP approved Plan of Heritage One

The sanctioned plan of Heritage One is attached along this post to help understand the project and the boundaries better.

Few observations:-
    The map shows the main entrance from the 60m wide road.
    There is a revenue rasta which alienates a green part and Ews from the main complex.
    The plot for the school is of good 1.2 acres.
    Definitely it is not among the greenest of the Gurgaon projects.
    Going by the size of the project, the club house shall have smaller area, less amenities but accordingly few users at any point of time

More observations/inferences are welcome.

I hope the map has not been shared earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 2numbari
    The sanctioned plan of Heritage One is attached along this post to help understand the project and the boundaries better.

There is a revenue rasta which alienates a green part and Ews from the main complex.
    Going by the size of the project, the club house shall have smaller area, less amenities but accordingly few users at any point of time

I hope the map has not been shared earlier.

As per attachment/TCP plan, it shows owners as Active promoters and others in collaboration with EMAAR MGF land limited.
    CommentQuote
  • Conscient bought FIRC from Emaar, the others are probably land owners. Emaar usually makes land owners partners in their project and gives them some appts for sale. For e.g. for a project containing 300 appts, Emaar would tell the farmers, either u take 12 Cr now or u take 25 appts worth 1 Cr each(total 25 CR) from the project and u can sell them whenever u want.

These units are usually down payment units. The land owners keep selling a few of them on regular intervals. I almost bought one such unit in Palm Drive in 2010.

Originally Posted by sjohar
    As per attachment/TCP plan, it shows owners as Active promoters and others in collaboration with EMAAR MGF land limited.
    CommentQuote
  • November 7th, 2013 06:30 PM
    2numbari

TCP approved Plan of Heritage One

I hope the map has not been shared earlier
    -----------------------------------------------------

Dear 2numbari

Just wanted a clarification since I am no expert in reading/ understanding the map layouts attached.

1 Your post above ( esp relating to the revenue raasta, less greenery , club house , smaller amenities) refers to Phase 1 or Phase 2 of the Heritage One project

2 Is the Phase 2 of the project on the opposite of Phase 1 ( ie across the 60 m road) or contagious to the Phase 1. As stated above I do not really understand map layouts.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Conscient Heritage One, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally Posted by "Sunset100
    November 7th, 2013 06:30 PM 2numbari TCP approved Plan of Heritage One The sanctioned plan of Heritage One is attached along this post to help understand the project and the boundaries better. Few observations:- The map shows the main entrance from the 60m wide road. There is a revenue rasta which alienates a green part and Ews from the main complex. The plot for the school is of good 1.2 acres. Definitely it is not among the greenest of the Gurgaon projects. Going by the size of the project, the club house shall have smaller area, less amenities but accordingly few users at any point of time More observations/inferences are welcome. I hope the map has not been shared earlier ----------------------------------------------------- Dear 2numbari Just wanted a clarification since I am no expert in reading/ understanding the map layouts attached. 1 Your post above ( esp relating to the revenue raasta, less greenery , club house , smaller amenities) refers to Phase 1 or Phase 2 of the Heritage One project 2 Is the Phase 2 of the project on the opposite of Phase 1 ( ie across the 60 m road) or contagious to the Phase 1. As stated above I do not really understand map layouts. Thanks

I don't think there is any phase2 for this project. There are 3 towers A,B and C and all were launched and being built at the same time. The project across the 60m road you are ref to, is by Dhoot builders and has very different specs, layouts and density.

At 15000 sft, the clubhouse:community ratio is one of the highest in the area. I have not seen other projects calculations to compare, but I do recall the clubhouse and AEDAS as architects was highlighted at the time of booking.

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    I don't think there is any phase2 for this project. There are 3 towers A,B and C and all were launched and being built at the same time. The project across the 60m road you are ref to, is by Dhoot builders and has very different specs, layouts and density.

At 15000 sft, the clubhouse:community ratio is one of the highest in the area. I have not seen other projects calculations to compare, but I do recall the clubhouse and AEDAS as architects was highlighted at the time of booking.

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner

Agreed in totality
    CommentQuote
  • Then what is the Layout plan attached by 2numbari ?

It is showing Phase 1 - the 3 towers A, B and C.

Then there is another Phase 2 with many towers ( till G I think ) Is he mistaken or are we !!
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a 3 Bedroom flat for investment.....any idea for resale rate in this property.....

I like the 1890 sqft layout
    CommentQuote