Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

    Hi can somebody tell me how much payment gone and current rate.

    Does this have potential to double in 3-4 yrs from inv point of view

    Comment


    • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by specialist81 View Post
      Got a resonse today.

      Had earlier written to them on June 04 and May 23.
      Hi specialist, Magadh can you pls share that how much was the EDC/IDC earlier and how much is it now

      Comment


      • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

        Concient has charged 381 psf while it should be about 250 or 260 psf.


        Originally posted by Vickys View Post
        Hi specialist, Magadh can you pls share that how much was the EDC/IDC earlier and how much is it now

        Comment


        • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by lexusnexus View Post
          Hi can somebody tell me how much payment gone and current rate.

          Does this have potential to double in 3-4 yrs from inv point of view
          LN-

          there are frequent discussions on this thread about the potential of this project, If you roll back a few pages. In general, this project benefits from very good location and good specs. It remained a laggard since launch (compared to pioneer and ireo projects) but In the last few months, prices have moved faster than other projects on GCX- some of which are supposedly selling at lower prices than 6 months back.

          If this trend continues, the upside potential over next 3/4 years is higher than others in the area.

          Depending on the tower/units payment gone may be around 80%
          Last edited by Magadh_Pride; June 29 2013, 06:17 AM.

          Comment


          • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

            Lets try to analyze:

            Suppose u pick up a unit at 8000 psf.
            1890 * 8000 = 151,20000/-
            Lets add additional charges of about 20,00,000

            Total Cost Approx : 171,20000

            Lets assume the project moves by about 1500 psf per year
            1500 * 1890 = 2835000/-


            In 4 Years

            4 * 2835000 = 1,13,40,000/-


            That should help u take a decision

            Thanks






            Total Cost

            Originally posted by lexusnexus View Post
            Hi can somebody tell me how much payment gone and current rate.

            Does this have potential to double in 3-4 yrs from inv point of view

            Comment


            • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
              Concient has charged 381 psf while it should be about 250 or 260 psf.
              Manoj and Magadh,

              What is the basis of 250/260 psf EDC/IDC? what reference does 1 give while writing to the developer...

              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by Roh REinv View Post

                Manoj and Magadh,

                What is the basis of 250/260 psf EDC/IDC? what reference does 1 give while writing to the developer...

                Thanks
                I can't seem to find the thread when searching from within the app, but there is a dedicated thread on how the EDC is calculated for multiple Gurgaon projects.

                By the way, have you finalized your purchase in here? You mentioned you were looking for one earlier?

                Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner

                Comment


                • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                  I can't seem to find the thread when searching from within the app, but there is a dedicated thread on how the EDC is calculated for multiple Gurgaon projects.

                  By the way, have you finalized your purchase in here? You mentioned you were looking for one earlier?

                  Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner
                  I also sent an e mail to Conscient on 27th June regarding EDC/IDC but they have not responded.

                  Guess will have to send them a reminder after a few days.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                    Thanks...will search for EDC thread...

                    I am in the process of finalising a unit...awaiting loan approval. Took over a month as banks are hesitant in funding time linked payment plans, for reasons beyond my understanding.


                    Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                    I can't seem to find the thread when searching from within the app, but there is a dedicated thread on how the EDC is calculated for multiple Gurgaon projects.

                    By the way, have you finalized your purchase in here? You mentioned you were looking for one earlier?

                    Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner

                    Comment


                    • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                      I guess, we have lost hundreds of thread sometime last week. they can not be retrieved- there was an announcement to this effect from moderator.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X