Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sealed the said unit. There was some interest pending on it which made the price around 7650. Still bought this one for end use. Will post the details of the unit once the deal is complete. Thank you all for the feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • I thought u were getting it for 7400? So are u saying that u paid the penal interest? Thats another way of fooling the buyer. The seller prob wud ask u to pay the transfer charges and the tds as well. All these are sellers liabilities.

Since u have already bought it, do u mind sharing the unit no?

Originally Posted by delhiite
    Sealed the said unit. There was some interest pending on it which made the price around 7650. Still bought this one for end use. Will post the details of the unit once the deal is complete. Thank you all for the feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggntechie
    I thought u were getting it for 7400? So are u saying that u paid the penal interest? Thats another way of fooling the buyer. The seller prob wud ask u to pay the transfer charges and the tds as well. All these are sellers liabilities.

Since u have already bought it, do u mind sharing the unit no?

The onus of deduction of Tds is on the buyer. He/ she should deduct tds from the payment to be made and hand over the tds certificate at the time of transfer to the seller.
    I dont think the builder will proceed with the transfer unless tds certificate is shown to him.
    These terms and figures should be in the ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • I think u did not understand my point. I mentioned "All these are sellers liabilities". The buyer is just deducting and depositing the tds for him.

Originally Posted by retrofit
    The onus of deduction of Tds is on the buyer. He/ she should deduct tds from the payment to be made and hand over the tds certificate at the time of transfer to the seller.
    I dont think the builder will proceed with the transfer unless tds certificate is shown to him.
    These terms and figures should be in the ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • What I wrote is in addition to your comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    Sealed the said unit. There was some interest pending on it which made the price around 7650. Still bought this one for end use. Will post the details of the unit once the deal is complete. Thank you all for the feedback.

Sounds about right. I have seen a few quotes for 7700 and thereabouts. Was this A or B/C?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Magadh,

I went to their sample flat for Heritage Max and spoke to the coordinator there. Have u got a chance to visit that?

You were right on the air conditioning part, they are planning to use DAIKIN. For washroom fittings they are gonna use Roca, however the person mentioned that they are not gonna provide the glass partition for the shower section in the other bedrooms. Further they are only gonna provide the tub and the glass partition in the master bedroom of 4 bedroom units.
    Did u hear something on these lines?

The are also not gonna provide any wardrobes, I think this was expected though. The person also could not give me any confirmation on the brand of elevators to be used. Have asked her to double check on that.

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Is that your 7400 psf your wish-price or a real quote you have?

From what other members have commented, negotiating down 20% or more is a definite possibility. No harm in giving a counter proposal of 6000 psf..... yeah must give it a shot ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Conscient Heritage One, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally Posted by ggntechie
    Hey Magadh,

I went to their sample flat for Heritage Max and spoke to the coordinator there. Have u got a chance to visit that?

You were right on the air conditioning part, they are planning to use DAIKIN. For washroom fittings they are gonna use Roca, however the person mentioned that they are not gonna provide the glass partition for the shower section in the other bedrooms. Further they are only gonna provide the tub and the glass partition in the master bedroom of 4 bedroom units.

Did u hear something on these lines?

The are also not gonna provide any wardrobes, I think this was expected though. The person also could not give me any confirmation on the brand of elevators to be used. Have asked her to double check on that.

Hi Manoj- Do Heritage Max and One have the same specifications in brochures?

No Wardrobes is surprising. If I recall, the units are fully furnished with modular kitchen and wardrobes in the specs. Not 100% sure as I don't have the BBA handy here- can someone confirm please what does that say.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes both of them have same specs.

I have not checked in the BBA but I remember the brochure never mentioned the wardrobes.

Heres the link:
    http://www.conscient.in/heritageone/HeritageOne.pdf

Modular kitchen is mentioned and they are providing it along with the hob. The chimney is also mentioned, I will double check if they are providing that as well.

Heritage Max and One have same specs?

No Wardrobes is surprising. If I recall, the units are fully furnished with modular kitchen and wardrobes in the specs. Not 100% sure as I don't have the BBA handy here- can someone confirm please what does that say.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all - how is the construction progressing?
    CommentQuote
  • The aluminium doors and windows for tower C are in place. The site person did mention that they need not more than 1 month for finishing tower C. Not sure if we can believe that timeline unless they start allowing people inside.

Havent seen any landscaping work as yet but then I usually park on the main road and dont go inside the site, so I could be wrong. I havent seen much progress on the main gate as well.

Originally Posted by malikash
    Hi all - how is the construction progressing?
    CommentQuote
  • Pictures from last weeks visit
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47956
    Tower C seems almost done from the outside. The site supervisor said they have a sample flat ready in tower B, but they did not allow going in.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47958
    Balcony with grills was in place. The front section will be glass.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Magadh,

Thanks for the pics, even I clicked some, couple of days back but didnt get time to post. Hope u noticed the exterior paint at the bottom of Tower C. They have just started painting the exteriors. This should be good news, cause that means posession should not be more than 3-4 months away I guess.

I did notice the main gate as well this time, so that also seems on track.

Pictures from last weeks visit
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47956
    Tower C seems almost done from the outside. The site supervisor said they have a sample flat ready in tower B, but they did not allow going in.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47958
    Balcony with grills was in place. The front section will be glass.
    CommentQuote
  • Club House structure getting ready https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47976

And the front gate pillars in place now
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47977
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Based on my discussions, site team is quite optimistic on possession of Tower C by end of July and for Tower B before Diwali!!!

The landscaping work (greenery, fountains, etc) would start post monsoon but the rest of the structures (gate , club etc would be in place by end of june)

Overall, Conscient wants to deliver the whole project by end of 2014.
    CommentQuote