Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Today I had a chance to visit the site and saw that excavation has actually started
    Originally posted by vineetm View Post
    Excavation has not started as yet.

Comment

Oh that's great..i had visited the site last tuesday.

Comment

yes, the excavation has started. The builder is still awaiting the layout plan approval but is allowed to dig upto 3mts. The approval is expected this or next month. The going resale rate is ~5000psf. Buyer's agreements are being despatched. Overall a good buy at 5000/sqft with lots of upside in next 1-2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by sandys View Post
          yes, the excavation has started. The builder is still awaiting the layout plan approval but is allowed to dig upto 3mts. The approval is expected this or next month. The going resale rate is ~5000psf. Buyer's agreements are being despatched. Overall a good buy at 5000/sqft with lots of upside in next 1-2 years.
          Yes this does seem like a good buy at 4900-5000 levels as prices in similar localities are sky rocketing .

For heavens sake pioneer is now at 5400 levels !!!! and it has 150 rupees transfer fee now , tab bhi resale is going on good in Pioneer park .

Only concern which i see in heritage one is lack of resale activities , this has happened till now and might continue for near future as level .

It is an AMAZING buy for END USE ( no two ways about it ) , but from investment point of view , one cant really say !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
            Yes this does seem like a good buy at 4900-5000 levels as prices in similar localities are sky rocketing .

For heavens sake pioneer is now at 5400 levels !!!! and it has 150 rupees transfer fee now , tab bhi resale is going on good in Pioneer park .

Only concern which i see in heritage one is lack of resale activities , this has happened till now and might continue for near future as level .

It is an AMAZING buy for END USE ( no two ways about it ) , but from investment point of view , one cant really say !!!

You are right Ishan. If Pionner is at 5400... H1 deserves to be much higher because it has premium specs, better club house etc etc... I agree that this is a fantastic opportunity for end users. I guess the resale is slow now and will pick-up as the construction starts and reaches to the level of PP. Moreover H1 project was booked and is being traded thru very few selective brokers and therefore that could be a limiting factor to resale activity. My personal POV is that it a good investment opportunity also if you can hold for 1-2 years. The prices will be comparable to the projects around it. Another info on H1 is that the first transfer is free, so it supports resale from the current holders perspective.

Comment

I have been trying to sell a heritage one unit for the last 6 months but I am being quoted a rate of 4700-4750 per sqft...I dont think it has any upside to it for now. But yes, if you can hold it for 2 years which means an upfront investment of around 60-70 lakhs the it should give you an excellent return.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohitnps View Post
                I have been trying to sell a heritage one unit for the last 6 months but I am being quoted a rate of 4700-4750 per sqft...I dont think it has any upside to it for now. But yes, if you can hold it for 2 years which means an upfront investment of around 60-70 lakhs the it should give you an excellent return.
                If i am not mistaken you had bought a couple of units in heritage one right ???
                what pricing did you book and around what time ?

Any idea on start of construction ?

Comment

Absolutely sir...4350 was my booking price and all i know is that the excavation has started since last few days!

Construction I am not sure!

Comment

Booked in July 2010

Comment

A bit surprising... I too booked 4BR (A-block) in July-10 at 4263psf for my end use...the broker i booked it thru called me just last week post the start of excavation and was offering 5000psf fully knowing well that i booked it for my end use and not for investment....i guess with the pace of construction, the resale / rates will also picks up.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X