Sort by :
Filter by :
- Cricket ground opposite H1
Look forward to walking across the street and play with you guys on weekends very soon....CommentQuote0Flag
- RBS match opposite H1 today
H1 pics to follow...even better than theseCommentQuote0Flag
- Club and Gate
The club structure is coming up well and the gate seems to be nearing completion.
Mr Jain himself was at site today inspecting the progress and the exterior finish (cement design grid or aluminium bars)CommentQuote1Flag
- Exterior finish...which one is better..see Mr Jain inspecting it today
The aluminium bars have a plastic film rolled on them, so grid looking more brighterCommentQuote1Flag
- H1 is surely pacing to possession by end 2014... is this a good time to sell or buy into this property? I have been contemplating on getting another flat in here for my parents... would that be a good decision from a investment stand point?CommentQuote0Flag
- Absolutely !! This is one of the best properties in that stretch.. and the prices will surely sky-rocket around possession time.. Go for it !!CommentQuote1Flag
- Visited the site yesterday. The gate is almost done and we now have grills put up on the boundary walls (starting from in Front of the Club)...
Again the cricket ground in front is well maintained and looks really nice!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by specialist81
Again the cricket ground in front is well maintained and looks really nice!
Is this cricket ground a permanent feature or a temp one till the time another residential/commercial building comes up on that land.
If it is indeed a permanent feature, I am surprised that the developer has not charged a 10% 'Cricket Ground Facing' PLC :bab (59):CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi guys,
I've followed this thread lately. And m interested in buying an apt for end use but very much confused between: Pioneer Presidia 2279 OR Heritage one 2390 OR Ireo Vicotry Valley. I can wait for around 2 yrs. Pls throw ur imp viewpoints and shed sm light.
- i have also heard that Dhoot Time across heritage is also a good buy.. and cheaper...CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all - Any update as to how the construction is progressing and the delivery status now that all instalments for the structure have been paid? Please do shed some light on the prevailing rates also. Thanks.CommentQuote0Flag
- The construction is progressing very well. They have started putting stone on the exterior walls for Tower C( like you have in DLF Icon and Pinnacle. The shade of the stone is different though, it is some kind of yellow. I think the first 2 floors were completed. Will click some pics next time I visit.CommentQuote3Flag
- Interested in 1890 sqft apartment. Can anyone please tell how much highest plc apartment would cost at today's rate. Possession this year is certain or it will go to next financial year? Also once rented how much this property can fetch..........thanks in advance for answering theseCommentQuote0Flag
- The total cost should be around 1.75 CR taking BSP at 8000.
Possession in this financial year is certain but it might or might not be this calender year which means it might be in 1st quarter 2015 in the worst case scenario. If they were behind schedule, they wouldnt be focusing on the club as they could have delivered it after handing over the project.
Rent: About 25k-30k, anywhere in that range. ( Before you can expect rentals, we need to see how long it would take to get power from DHVBN). If the builder charges higher rates on power supplied through genset, u might not find any tenants until power from DHVBN becomes available.Originally Posted by chilliflakesInterested in 1890 sqft apartment. Can anyone please tell how much highest plc apartment would cost at today's rate. Possession this year is certain or it will go to next financial year? Also once rented how much this property can fetch..........thanks in advance for answering theseCommentQuote0Flag
- According to broker genuine buyer and seller are missing but if we come with money on table then rates around 7500 can be achieved easily . Some recent deals happened around this price....... Affect of market in general.
Thanks for answering those.... Really helpful.CommentQuote0Flag