Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
856 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dont think u will find anything at 7500. U might find some back facing units(1 & 4 Nos) anywhere between 7800-8000 types. Park facing between 8000-8300( 2 & 3).

Anyways, please update the forum as to what price u bought at, if go decide to go ahead with the deal. Btw, quoting a price and actually convincing a seller to sell at that price are different things.

Originally Posted by chilliflakes
    According to broker genuine buyer and seller are missing but if we come with money on table then rates around 7500 can be achieved easily . Some recent deals happened around this price....... Affect of market in general.
    Thanks for answering those.... Really helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree but market at this hour is not good. If this I don't get I my price I would opt for something like pioneer, ireo or even raisina. Got 2 good deals today one on sohna road and one in new Gurgaon...... Focussing on that. Will keep group updated. Thanks for your answers......thy have been helpful to make my mind.
    CommentQuote
  • You need to understand that not all projects have a taken a hit. Heritage 1 is one such project which has not taken a hit because it was undervalued anyways.

If you want to take advantage of the current market situation, look at skyon and maybe victory valley. Skyon pricing has really taken a hit and I feel it is a very good buy at 8700 types.

Victory valley has also seen some drop in prices but the percentage drop is not as high as skyon.

Originally Posted by chilliflakes
    I agree but market at this hour is not good. If this I don't get I my price I would opt for something like pioneer, ireo or even raisina. Got 2 good deals today one on sohna road and one in new Gurgaon...... Focussing on that. Will keep group updated. Thanks for your answers......thy have been helpful to make my mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i agree infact i have started to build same understanding.

"Heritage one" quote at this high price makes other projects compete with it and look more attractive.......
    CommentQuote
  • got a distress sale in victory valley 2505 sq ft @7300
    CommentQuote
  • Bought one for end use. 2390@7650. Had a couple of options between 7650-7750
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please pass me on the options. This is even max I could give ..... And close deal
    CommentQuote
  • got a distress sale in 2390 lower floor@7500
    CommentQuote
  • If the quotes above are correct, does that mean more distress deals in VV/Skyon comparatively?

Is there an arbitrage opty here by selling H1 high and buying Ireo low?
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I know of a skyon 2045 available for 8650. Dont know if that can be called distress :).

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    If the quotes above are correct, does that mean more distress deals in VV/Skyon comparatively?
    Is there an arbitrage opty here by selling H1 high and buying Ireo low?
    CommentQuote
  • The truth behind a supposed distress sale in IVV, posted in the victory valley forum by an boarder of impeccable repute :)

-------------

supposed There is supposedly one desperate deal of 7500 for which a broker on IREF has been sending everyone posts and writing on IREF. He contacted me too and I asked him about flat details. He told me its a middle floor in Midrise, Pool facing. I insisted on Block and Floor, he told me the owner is leaving for abroad in a week and deal must be closed completely in a week (now havent we heard that umpteen times before !! ). Again I insist on flat details, he tells me its D2, 8th floor, 0802. So I told him that D2 has only 3 floors. Then he tells me sorry its D3, 0802. Then I tell him that D3 also has 7 floors so it cant be D3 802, as the max in D3 should be 0+7. By this time he was tired of me and never sent me the costing inspite of saying in each post that he will send to me. So basically if its true its a Top floor in the midrise block next to EWS so some price discount would be anyways there. Looks like a defn file deal, which usually magically increase in cost if someone shows interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Conscient Heritage One, Sec 62, Gurgaon

So basically these are attempts at bottom fishing :)

Not seen the first time..... Am sure not the last
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any update on the EDC refund?

The story from CRM for over a year now has been that their legal team is looking into it. Has anything moved recently? When do we expect the next demand (possibly the final) for towers B and C?

The EDC issue should be sorted in time before that demand comes thru so that it can be adjusted....
    CommentQuote
  • Buddy,

2 Demands are still left so it wont be be the last. 1st on receipt of OC and the second on possession. Each would be for about 5.5 lakhs plus service tax variations as applicable.

Regarding the EDC, Kavita did mention that they would adjust the amount in the last demand but she was smiling, so dont know whats gonna happen. Btw, if they increase the super area by even 50 sq. feet, we would end up paying up rather than expecting a refund.

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Guys any update on the EDC refund?

The story from CRM for over a year now has been that their legal team is looking into it. Has anything moved recently? When do we expect the next demand (possibly the final) for towers B and C?

The EDC issue should be sorted in time before that demand comes thru so that it can be adjusted....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I am interested by buy one unit - 1890 for end use, so what's the running price and is there any one who i can contact for resale?
    CommentQuote