Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
856 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Shalinim
    Hi
    I am interested by buy one unit - 1890 for end use, so what's the running price and is there any one who i can contact for resale?

In 1890 unit no 2 Or 3 will be ranging from 8000~8300 N 1 and 2
    no unit will be ranging 7800~8000
    CommentQuote
  • Btw, did u join? I didnt see ur name in the members?

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Happy to see the FB owners group (finally) active now !! But we need more owners to join for sure there,,,

Nice activity on the site as well per the latest photos posted by Manoj.
    CommentQuote
  • Its 8000 - 8300 for Unit 2&3 and 7800-800 for Unit 1&4 ....Correct!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shalinim
    Its 8000 - 8300 for Unit 2&3 and 7800-800 for Unit 1&4 ....Correct!!!!

which unit ur looking...
    CommentQuote
  • conscient heritage licence is owned by emaar

The conscient heritage one Project Licence is actually in the name of Emaar MGF . The said Licence is spread over sectors 62/63 over 17.18 acre.

The sector 62 portion is being developed by Conscient as Heritage one
    The sector 63 is being developed by dhoot time residence.

One can check the layout here. Hope conscient has disclosed this fact to the customers.

http://tcpharyana.gov.in/Licences/PLANS-LOP-SP/LC-1030A%20RGH%20GUR.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    The conscient heritage one Project Licence is actually in the name of Emaar MGF . The said Licence is spread over sectors 62/63 over 17.18 acre.

One can check the layout here. Hope conscient has disclosed this fact to the customers.

http://tcpharyana.gov.in/Licences/PLANS-LOP-SP/LC-1030A%20RGH%20GUR.pdf

KC Ji

Has the land and the License been sold to the Conscient Group.

If not , How does it affect the end user - will there be any issues in terms of transfers / management or the facilities etc.

Would greatly appreciate your valuable analysis.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sunset100
    KC Ji

Has the land and the License been sold to the Conscient Group.

If not , How does it affect the end user - will there be any issues in terms of transfers / management or the facilities etc.

Would greatly appreciate your valuable analysis.

That conscient only can throw light, Licencee is Emaar only. Conscient is not the Licensee and it cannot be sold. The Licence has been divided into 2 parts and development rights given to 2 different builders, which makes it even more complex.

Mostly they would have a development agreement with them.

There are risks associated with such transactions, especially if there arises a dispute between the two.

for e.g if edc/idc is paid by conscient to emaar and emaar inturn pays to huda, but dhoot does not honour and as a result of which emaar licence is cancelled, then what recourse does conscient end customers have.

This argument can be extended to receipt of completion certificate. for e.g the CC for conscient maybe stuck, even if OC may be received.

so on so forth.

Bless u had written several Lucid posts on this subject. He can throw more light, one of his post is pasted below , referring chintels. Just replace chintels with emaar and you will get the relevant questions.

I will ask everyone to verify independently with conscient and get clarity. I have just cross verified the licence details from dtcp website, which may not be 100% conclusive.

------------------

Critical questions for such joint venture/collaboration/GPAs are
    -What if Chintels goes under liquidation?
    -Do the licenses, on the basis of which GPAs have been given to many builders, secure the ownership of projects like ATS, MSWTC etc??
    - Have the builders/collaborators/GPA holders sought clearance from DGTCP and have obtained rights to develop on Chintels License?
    - What if EDC collected by builders/GPA holders is not submitted with the govt?
    - What if License holder falters on EDC payment and Approvals/Undertakings as submitted for procuring the license?
    - What if JV fall apart?
    - What if Chintals dont renew the licenses?
    - Has the GPA been registered and stamp duty paid to government??
    - What is the consequence in case such "sub-letting of Licenses" is without permissions from DTCP??

All these questions are open for debate as recently Ex-Triveni Infra Management filed liquidation and all the projects (pal, zion, herritage, ferrous etc) under collaboration through GPA on its licenses, are in soup.
    ZION STONECROP II - Sector 89 on Triveni Ferrous License
    Ex-triveni management has clearly mentioned that GPA was not even registered and since there was no deed signed in the name of builders/collaborators, the builders do not have any right on the land parcels being developed by them, as required under the Registration Act.

As information available on DTCP website.. None of the Licenses mentions the GPA/Builders/Collaborators name. Therefore owner of land, license for development and all rights on the property remain with Chintels India
    CommentQuote
  • Conscient Heritage One, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally Posted by kinjalchato

]

And the third portion of that 17.18 acres is being developed by HUDA as the sector road. This is recorded history

Funny enough the license was sought by Emaar on the basis of their land holding before the sector road alignment was final. Tells you of the state of the licensing and town planning department ...... Once they realized the plot will be bifurcated, they sold off the 2 separate sections to Dhoot and Conscient. The 2 buyers purportedly got a great deal due to Emmars financial situation during that period of the global financial crisis...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Appreciate updates regarding the construction progress.

And what is the trend of the cost for Heritage One now-a-days?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malikash
    Hi all,

Appreciate updates regarding the construction progress.

And what is the trend of the cost for Heritage One now-a-days?

1890 ranging b/w7900 8000 and 2390 ranging 7600 7700
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

New member on IREF forum. Looking to buy 3 bhk in H1 for end use purpose. Please advise on the prevailing resale rates & how does it compare to other good options in the locality.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Hitesh. Broker says may get in 3 BHK in the range of 7800 psf. Can anyone please guide me as to things I should take care of while purchasing it in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you mean things to take care in general for resale or H1 specific things ?
    If general, then go through this thread, its like a wiki for things to take care while buying in resale.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14012-steps-for-resale-deal-in-gurgaon?t=16303

Originally Posted by Ashish2014
    Thanks Hitesh. Broker says may get in 3 BHK in the range of 7800 psf. Can anyone please guide me as to things I should take care of while purchasing it in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish

As you would see from other posts in this thread earlier, there is a substantial spread in prices between the units facing the "front" and "behind" or outside. The front facing units are about 500 psf more expensive. Keep your preferences (view), and liquidity (ease of exit) in mind when you select the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sh-Saxena- very helpful. Going through the whole chain. Will get back for your/other experts in this forum if I have more queries.

Thanks Magadh, checked with Broker- as you rightly pointed out the rates he is quoting is for behind facing units. have asked him to get quotes for front facing units. will decide on the basis of quote.

Also just need reaffirmation on buying this property- visited Heritage Max to see the sample flat (I am told H1 has same specs) and quite liked it. But still need expert comments as to whether this is a good buy for end use as its my very first property transaction.
    CommentQuote