Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do you mean things to take care in general for resale or H1 specific things ?
    If general, then go through this thread, its like a wiki for things to take care while buying in resale.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14012-steps-for-resale-deal-in-gurgaon?t=16303

Originally Posted by Ashish2014
    Thanks Hitesh. Broker says may get in 3 BHK in the range of 7800 psf. Can anyone please guide me as to things I should take care of while purchasing it in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish

As you would see from other posts in this thread earlier, there is a substantial spread in prices between the units facing the "front" and "behind" or outside. The front facing units are about 500 psf more expensive. Keep your preferences (view), and liquidity (ease of exit) in mind when you select the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sh-Saxena- very helpful. Going through the whole chain. Will get back for your/other experts in this forum if I have more queries.

Thanks Magadh, checked with Broker- as you rightly pointed out the rates he is quoting is for behind facing units. have asked him to get quotes for front facing units. will decide on the basis of quote.

Also just need reaffirmation on buying this property- visited Heritage Max to see the sample flat (I am told H1 has same specs) and quite liked it. But still need expert comments as to whether this is a good buy for end use as its my very first property transaction.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, this is a good buy for end use.

Also go through this whole thread if not already done, see the pros/cons, comparisons of H1 with other similar priced properties etc. Do your full research and tell brokers exactly what you want, else they lead you to a merry dance, promoting only what they have at hand.

All the best.

Originally Posted by Ashish2014
    Thanks Sh-Saxena- very helpful. Going through the whole chain. Will get back for your/other experts in this forum if I have more queries.

Thanks Magadh, checked with Broker- as you rightly pointed out the rates he is quoting is for behind facing units. have asked him to get quotes for front facing units. will decide on the basis of quote.

Also just need reaffirmation on buying this property- visited Heritage Max to see the sample flat (I am told H1 has same specs) and quite liked it. But still need expert comments as to whether this is a good buy for end use as its my very first property transaction.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Sh-Saxena for the good wishes. Really appreciate your help.
    CommentQuote

View of Towers A and C from main sector road. The security guys didnt alow inside but mentioned that the C tower is mostly done and the company will send letters to inspect/ visit starting October.

Delivery target is December

Sent from my iPad54349

View of Towers A and C from main sector road. The security guys didnt alow inside but mentioned that the C tower is mostly done and the company will send letters to inspect/ visit starting October.

Sent from my iPad54349

Sent from my iPad
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Have they applied for OC . Does Conscient mention that they have applied for OC. Is the EWS ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Experts need advice... Have finalised deal @8000 for unit 3 middle floor in tower b(3bhk) should I take the plunge...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nileshc1977
    Experts need advice... Have finalised deal @8000 for unit 3 middle floor in tower b(3bhk) should I take the plunge...

Which unit
    CommentQuote
    Experts need advice... Have finalised deal @8000 for unit 3 middle floor in tower b(3bhk) should I take the plunge...

If unit 2 or 3 then a good buy it is
    CommentQuote
  • Unit 3 in building B...
    CommentQuote
    Unit 3 in building B...

Based on some of the other quotes recently shared on the forum, I think its a great price...
    CommentQuote
  • Bro go ahead and freeze the deal and.......trust you have the best rate. Moreover I will suggest to check at the developers office with the unit no and the current owner, outstanding, interest if any, on the unit as per their records, also incase this unit has been transferred more than 3 times in records of the developer you might find it difficult to get a loan on this unit, if in any case you're willing to avail a loan. Please do cross check personally with the developer.
    CommentQuote
  • People closely tracking this project request to provide an update on status of this project:

- What is the likelihood of possession being offered by Dec-end?
    - Have they applied for OC?
    - Is Power & Gas pipeline connection in place?
    CommentQuote
  • Received a call from CRM today with an invitation for pre-inspection for my unit. The guy mentioned that they are targeting to start issuing the allotment letters in December and the owners can visit the units as also request any modifications/Interiors work.

I was in a rush, and did not ask about the OC or EWS.

Any one else has recd similar communication and has any other updates, please share guys?
    CommentQuote