Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Magadh_PrideReceived a call from CRM today with an invitation for pre-inspection for my unit. The guy mentioned that they are targeting to start issuing the allotment letters in December and the owners can visit the units as also request any modifications/Interiors work.
I was in a rush, and did not ask about the OC or EWS.
Any one else has recd similar communication and has any other updates, please share guys?
Tat is very positive news for all the owners . One more project in GCx on the verge of posessionCommentQuote1Flag
- Visited the site yesterday as i was looking to purchase 4 bhk unit here. Tower C is more or less completed. They are in a process of applying OC for this tower. As far as the handing over the apartment for all tower is concerned they are planning to have it by Q1 2015 and if not Q2 2015. Regarding clubs etc, that will take some time. However i doubt if they can meet the deadline looking at the stage of construction for 4 bhk tower. My guess it will be end of 2015.
About Gas connection etc, they are making a provision but couldn't confirm the timeline on when piped gas will be available. All in all, the construction seems pretty good.CommentQuote1Flag
- Any more details of the interim possession offer?
Any pros and cons?CommentQuote0Flag
- One request whoever visits to inspect please click some photographs and put it up want to see how it looks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any update on the status of the project? Is OC in place?CommentQuote0Flag
- Latest pic
Tower C will be delivered 1st then B then ACommentQuote1Flag
- Nice pictures can you give something from inside as wellCommentQuote0Flag
- New pictures uploaded as of 11.11.2014.
As per reliable sources deliveries of Tower B & C shall commence staring Jan-2015.CommentQuote1Flag
- Just visit tower c
Possesion will be in jan 15.CommentQuote1Flag
- Few moreCommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by vik thakurFew more
These are actual flat pics? I guess CP and Sanitary fittings are of top of the line?CommentQuote0Flag
- Really looks like a good project and quality looks high class and location and price in market also not too high great work and thanks for the efforts. The quality looks much better than Poineer park or any Unitech project being offered now.CommentQuote0Flag
- ACs are of DAIKINCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by BaujiThese are actual flat pics? I guess CP and Sanitary fittings are of top of the line?
Yes sir these are actual flat pics in tower cCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vik thakurYes sir these are actual flat pics in tower c
How is tower B coming along? I know the 4 BR tower A is still behind, but how about tower B and C being Delivered at same time?CommentQuote0Flag