Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
858 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update on the status of the project? Is OC in place?
    CommentQuote
  • Latest pic
    Tower C will be delivered 1st then B then A
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Nice pictures can you give something from inside as well
    CommentQuote
  • Just visit tower c
    Possesion will be in jan 15.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Few more
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    Few more

These are actual flat pics? I guess CP and Sanitary fittings are of top of the line?
    CommentQuote
  • Really looks like a good project and quality looks high class and location and price in market also not too high great work and thanks for the efforts. The quality looks much better than Poineer park or any Unitech project being offered now.
    CommentQuote
  • ACs are of DAIKIN
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    These are actual flat pics? I guess CP and Sanitary fittings are of top of the line?

Yes sir these are actual flat pics in tower c
    CommentQuote
    Yes sir these are actual flat pics in tower c

How is tower B coming along? I know the 4 BR tower A is still behind, but how about tower B and C being Delivered at same time?
    CommentQuote
  • Which blocks in tower B or C or best from sunlight perspective. Also wouldn't construction in their adjoining lands hamper sunlight in these flats in future
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    How is tower B coming along? I know the 4 BR tower A is still behind, but how about tower B and C being Delivered at same time?

Tower c will be delivered in feb end.
    Tower b take april or may atleast
    CommentQuote
    Tower c will be delivered in feb end.
    Tower b take april or may atleast

This would be another solid addition to the list of completed projects in Gurgaon . 2014 end - 2015 will be a landmark period for GCx which will see so many residential projects being delivered and many commercial/ retail projects ready for fitouts.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the apartment from inside and yes finishing is good. They are using roca accessories in washroom, daikin 2 Star acs in room and hall and Schneider switches.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the resale price??
    CommentQuote