Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Which blocks in tower B or C or best from sunlight perspective. Also wouldn't construction in their adjoining lands hamper sunlight in these flats in future
    CommentQuote
  • Initially I was a bit reluctant to invest in this project, somehow later was convinced due to the location and the price advantage it had at the time of launch in Aug-2010. Also the name Conscient was not heard of.

Day before yesterday on site visit, I was much to happy to see the project progressing.......the quality of work I found is excellent. Also noticed the pictures of apartment (inside) at this forum, much much appreciate the work of the developer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    How is tower B coming along? I know the 4 BR tower A is still behind, but how about tower B and C being Delivered at same time?

Tower c will be delivered in feb end.
    Tower b take april or may atleast
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    Tower c will be delivered in feb end.
    Tower b take april or may atleast

This would be another solid addition to the list of completed projects in Gurgaon . 2014 end - 2015 will be a landmark period for GCx which will see so many residential projects being delivered and many commercial/ retail projects ready for fitouts.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the apartment from inside and yes finishing is good. They are using roca accessories in washroom, daikin 2 Star acs in room and hall and Schneider switches.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the resale price??
    CommentQuote
  • Dhoot Time Residency is also across H1.... But unfortunately that project did not take off as well as H1.... Pretty good quality fixtures in H1 i must say...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Learner75
    What is the resale price??

7800 to 8200
    Depends on facing of flat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Guys any update on the EDC refund?

The story from CRM for over a year now has been that their legal team is looking into it. Has anything moved recently? When do we expect the next demand (possibly the final) for towers B and C?

The EDC issue should be sorted in time before that demand comes thru so that it can be adjusted....

Anyone heard anything recently?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Sir...

" That Pride of Magadh has already stormed the market with his big Furniture Shopping List"

:bab (59):

All the best

&

Enjoy Madi !!!

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Anyone heard anything recently?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Yes Sir...

" That Pride of Magadh has already stormed the market with his big Furniture Shopping List"

:bab (59):

All the best

&

Enjoy Madi !!!

Sure but pending the EDC refund Sir
    ^
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flat with full furnishings and fitouts... as a show flat will be opened for all owners to visit starting 24th Nov

It will be a concept flat which owners can use as a template to get ideas and visualization /ideas for planning the interiors of their own units ib H1.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I talked to the builder last week and they said they may offer the possession for Block C by end of Dec.

From the pictures it looks like it is really well done.

Now i seek some advice / guidance on my problem :)

I am out of India and can not come to take possession if they offer in Dec / Jan.

Seek advice from this bank of knowledge on how I can get the possession on a GPA to a family member and what all should I keep in mind while doing that.

Is a notary GPA ok or I need a registered one ?

Any help is much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Can people invested here help with the following questions:

# Best resale price of 4 BHK 2390 sq ft here.
    # What was the peak of the resale price
    # Which are the best towers to look at
    # how much money has gone
    # expected timelines for the possession

Would really appreciate inputs on this one especially from Magadh, who I believe owns a unit here.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Any body has the relevant contact details in the company to enquire about direct deals.

Thanks
    A
    CommentQuote