Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ip3bhk
    6500 BSP? Are you kidding? :bab (59):

Hi
    Greetings

Stand corrected 7500 appx.. typo

Still not 1.75 cr+ registry

If not fortuner, INNOVA jitna difference to fir bhi hai;);)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • As per my knowledge rate for unit 1/4 is around 7700 and for unit 2/3 is around 8200..even I am looking for a park facing unit for last three months but I have not seen quote of 7500...
    CommentQuote
  • Can some one help me with one query

In the master plan for tower A which units are good 1,2,2 or 4? I cud not see from the plan as to which one is park facing and which one is road facing...

CommentQuote
  • Guys whats the lowest rate one can get for 4 BHK units..

And at what rate the deal becomes really attractive..

thanks in advance for your assistance...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Can some one help me with one query

In the master plan for tower A which units are good 1,2,2 or 4? I cud not see from the plan as to which one is park facing and which one is road facing...

Unit 1 and 2 are inner facing.
    3 and 4 are road facing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Guys whats the lowest rate one can get for 4 BHK units..

And at what rate the deal becomes really attractive..

thanks in advance for your assistance...

Any thing below 7700 7800 for inner facing will be good deal
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks vir -

I would wait to get a distress deal. Lets see how weak the market is as its been said again and again on this forum..

If nay body comes across a distress deal here, please let me know. I would appreciate.

Thanks
    A
    CommentQuote
  • Need some help here.

Unit 2, C-Tower, middle floor. Asking price 8200. Is it good deal with the project near possession?

Appreciate comments, views...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vedabp
    Need some help here.
    Unit 2, C-Tower, middle floor. Asking price 8200. Is it good deal with the project near possession?
    Appreciate comments, views...

in 8500 you can get skyon, then why Heritage One?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vicky1977
    No builder offer possision letter. Most of them offer letter for fittment or similar letter where they say your building is ready , due to NGT we OC are not given. However you can take the keys for interior and other works by paying in full.

Builder will not take any responsibility if you start living in the house . Any unfortunate incident complete blame will come on the owner rather than builder .

They do supply water and electricity however that is for completing the interior work of your house.

Quoted from the Noida thread...

But Has anyone taken up the offer of the provisional advance possession offered for Heritage One by the company?

If the OC takes a few months to come (can be longer- who knows) whats the benefit of paying up the full amount to the company, and waiting for being able to enter the unit or returns/rent it? Any views?
    CommentQuote
  • Happy New Year to all owners and future neighbours...

Could it be as early as Holi?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know if there is any movement or progress made on the EDC/IDC refunds or on the OC readiness front ?
    CommentQuote
  • BTW, one of my colleagues who visited recently (prospective buyer) mentioned the badminton court shown in the original drawing has been moved to another location and that area is no longer part of the project.

I have asked him to take pictures if he visits again, but is anyone aware of this?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    When they are given the possession of tower B.

I have a 3BHK Flat in Tower B
    CommentQuote
  • Respected members, I am looking for one 4 BHK for end use. Kindly pm me if somebody wants to sell. Can look for 3 BHK also if deal is good. Regards
    CommentQuote