Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
856 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have been looking for a Middle floor unit for my family member, I am NOT an agent by any means. Looking In tower c or B.. Unit 2 or 3 but not able to even find one unit for sale ..forgetting the price.. No one is selling!! all are higher floors or Floor 13 (not interested in the number 13) or back facing!

Plus the price expected is 8150-8300. This doesnt include PLC, EDC IDC parkin etc., so additional 1000/1100 including Service tax.
    CommentQuote
  • you may also search in relatively good location near to upcoming 2 metro's for below Rs.9000 deal in Pioneer Park sector 61.
    CommentQuote
  • Verified owners can now join the Whatsapp group which has been created. Lots of discussion has been happening with co-owners who are not on the IREF or Internet.

You can PM me your numbers to be added alongwith Name, tower and unit numbers.
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon, Noida building sites under watch - The Times of India

Anita Yadav, the HUDA administrator in Gurgaon who was present in NGT, said, "I have issued notices to 16 developers on Golf Course Road and Golf Course Extension Road and directed them to stop work as per the earlier NGT order (on April 7) for flouting norms."

As TOI had reported earlier, there are four construction sites on Golf Course Road and around 30 on Gold Course Extension Road
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Gurgaon, Noida building sites under watch - The Times of India

Anita Yadav, the HUDA administrator in Gurgaon who was present in NGT, said, "I have issued notices to 16 developers on Golf Course Road and Golf Course Extension Road and directed them to stop work as per the earlier NGT order (on April 7) for flouting norms."

As TOI had reported earlier, there are four construction sites on Golf Course Road and around 30 on Gold Course Extension Road

I visited the site today to chk the sample flat, work hasn't stopped at H1. Feedback on flat

Pros - will be at really good locaation, construction quality is good, site plan, bathroom n kitchen fittings of good quality

Cons - i am really drawn to this project bt i found loading to be v high...bed rooms re small for a 1900 and 2400 sqft flat...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Verified owners can now join the Whatsapp group which has been created. Lots of discussion has been happening with co-owners who are not on the IREF or Internet.

Hi, I would like to join the Whatsapp group. Whom to contact?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Verified owners can now join the Whatsapp group which has been created. Lots of discussion has been happening with co-owners who are not on the IREF or Internet.

Hi how can i will contact you to become the member of your group
    CommentQuote
  • As mentioned you need to send a request via PM with your phone number, unit number and name to join the whatapp group

You can also join the group on FB. Just search for the Heritage One Owners and send a request to join with your details
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, Is there any latest update on possession status?
    CommentQuote
  • A lot is actually happening on both the Facebook and Whatsapp groups. All owners should join.
    CommentQuote
  • Interested in buying a flat in heritage one

Dear All,

I am looking for a 3 BHK flat on GCX for my parents. Wanted something which would be available for possession in next 6-8 months. After evaluating all options available, finally zeroed down on Heritage One. Visited the site this weekend and liked the quality of constructions and layout as well. If you know any one who is looking for a resale, pl suggest. I have clicked some photographs of the site. Will post them via separate post.
    CommentQuote
  • Heritage one

what is the possession status for heritage one sec 62. What is the current resale price i can look at this property.

What are the pros and cons if we comapare it with bestech park view next sec 67
    CommentQuote
  • interested in this project

Hi guys, I am interested in this project. Can someone please tell how much payment has gone to the builder and expected possession date. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vaibhav123
    Hi guys, I am interested in this project. Can someone please tell how much payment has gone to the builder and expected possession date. Thanks.

95% payment is gone.
    Possesion seems to be near diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.
    I see 8000 as the asking price on various sites. I assume its BSP.
    1) What will be the extra cost other than the BSP? What are the extra cost heads.
    2) What kind of furnishing comes with these. Are these totally raw flats or some work is done?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote