Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
856 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vaibhav123
    Thanks.
    I see 8000 as the asking price on various sites. I assume its BSP.
    1) What will be the extra cost other than the BSP? What are the extra cost heads.
    2) What kind of furnishing comes with these. Are these totally raw flats or some work is done?
    Thanks.

1.Yes u r right price is ranging from 8000-8400.
    But these price are for only unit no 2 and 3 these units are internal facing.
    Outer facing units are ramging 7700-7900.

2.Around 800-1000/ sq ft are extra charges i.e edc/IDC, club,parking, Plc.

3. Flats are semi furnished wooden flooring in rooms, Daikin ACs are there, modulor kitchen will be provided
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Are there any clause related to non-escalation of price or can the developer ask for more at the time of possession?
    CommentQuote

• --------------------

CommentQuote
  • KC Ji

Where are you these days? D'ont see much of you.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JethroNull
    KC Ji

Where are you these days? D'ont see much of you.

I am fine , learning from all the wise people in the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    I am fine , learning from all the wise people in the forum.

Welcome back KC bhai aapke Bina sab suna suna haij yaha par
    CommentQuote
  • This project has come out well.

I quite liked this project since beginning, quiet and professional builder.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato

--------------------

CommentQuote
  • What is the parking cost? Document on first page says 4.5L for 4 BHK and 2.5L for 3 BHK. Is it for 2 parkings in 4 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Builder has offered me permissive passion of the property. One can pay balance 10% and start work on interiors.

Need suggestion if this is worth consideration.
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest you wait for the OC to come through and the builder to offer actual possession.

Originally Posted by mithaz
    Builder has offered me permissive passion of the property. One can pay balance 10% and start work on interiors.

Need suggestion if this is worth consideration.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your quick response. I will wait for OC, but there is not commitment from builder on the timelines.

I think we should follow up with builder for completing the common facilities, park, pool, club, electricity, water and sewer connections etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Builders have an excuse: It is a Government process, we can't do much about it.

I am not invested in this project, but awaiting OC for a project that I am invested in. So, sailing in the same boat.

Originally Posted by mithaz
    Thanks for your quick response. I will wait for OC, but there is not commitment from builder on the timelines.
    I think we should follow up with builder for completing the common facilities, park, pool, club, electricity, water and sewer connections etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Have you spoken to the CRM, what was their response?

You should also join the group on FB and WhatsApp.
    CommentQuote
  • Got this information from CRM only regarding permissive possession.

I'm on FB, I see lots of brokers there. This is a good forum to share information.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy an apartment in heritage one. Any feedback on the property will be really appreciated
    CommentQuote