Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

From what I know, the school is a pre-primary school. I know this from the projects team when I bought. Folks on the "sar-zameen" can add updated info.

Now, it could well be a feeder school to the main Heritage school, or an independent school by itself. For sure, the access is from the existing revenue-road which exists behind the project and is meant to be used by the EWS and school amongst other users. The school traffic should not effect the main entrance which is on the Sector 62/63 sector road.

So far, this is one revenue-rasta which DOES NOT cut thru the project
    Last edited by Magadh_Pride; October 15 2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

That sounds good then
      The school must be on a major expansion drive if expanding the current school as well as planning a pre-primary one. Thats good for surrounding areas too..

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
      From what I know, the school is a pre-primary school. I know this from the projects team when I bought. Folks on the "sar-zameen" can add updated info.

Now, it could well be a feeder school to the main Heritage school, or an independent school by itself. For sure, the access is from the existing revenue-road which exists behind the project and is meant to be used by the EWS and school amongst other users. The school traffic should not effect the main entrance which is on the Sector 62/63 sector road.

So far, this is one revenue-rasta which DOES NOT cut thru the project

Comment

You should check with the builder on entry/exit.

My friend stays in Regency Park and it gets really messy in the morning/afternoon because of Shri Ram School.

Originally posted by sandys View Post
        If you look at the project layout in the brochure, they have a clearly marked area (numbered 6) which says "School Site". The size of this school site is quite big, infact much bigger than the football field (marked 4) so it will be large sized school that will come up there.
        The good news is that the school site has an access from the other road b/h the EWS side and hopefully the main entrance of H1 will not be used for the school. This will keep the school operations isolated and should not interfere with the resident blocks. It is still worthwhile to check with Conscient.
        Also any estimates of the upside to the current prices of appx 8200psf that one can expect till possesion?

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
          the main entrance which is on the Sector 62/63 sector road.
          I was under the impression that the main entrance is in close to sector 62/63 road but not on the road itself...?

Comment

Ive been to the site a couple times. Main entrance is on the road.
            Can also see it on Google maps.

Originally posted by curious123 View Post
            I was under the impression that the main entrance is in close to sector 62/63 road but not on the road itself...?

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
              Ive been to the site a couple times. Main entrance is on the road.
              Can also see it on Google maps.
              Could you show me on a diagram of google maps where exactly is the main entrance, i tried seeing it but it wasn't very clear. Thanks

Comment

Check Wikimapia here.
                Main entrance is on the lower road.

Conscient HeritageONE - Gurgaon

Originally posted by curious123 View Post
                Could you show me on a diagram of google maps where exactly is the main entrance, i tried seeing it but it wasn't very clear. Thanks
                Last edited by sh-saxena; October 15 2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

thanks a lot...

Comment

Coming back to our EDC issue...did anyone get to hear from Conscient CRM.

My feedback from a call with Kavita yesterday was that it is "STILL" under consideration by their legal folks!

Comment

Conscient has launched the sample/show appartment for its Sector - 102 project(Heritage Max). Since the specs for H1 & Heritage Max are similar, here's the link to give u an idea of how H1 should turn out on completion.

Heritage Max - Show Home Gallery
                      Last edited by manoj2066; October 19 2013, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X