Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

    Ok thanks Manoj for the info.

    Comment


    • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

      Half a dozen more to go .

      Originally posted by Shalinim
      Ok Thanks Manoj for the info.

      Comment


      • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

        Yp i know...

        Comment


        • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

          With the current investments on the Golf Course road, this surely is gonna become the Aurengzeb road of Gurgaon... and the basis the proximity of the GCX and Heritage One to this, I see this to be a preferred residential location sooner than late. It has a great balance of proximity and privacy from the live GC or GCX action.. :-)

          Comment


          • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

            Yp i am of the similar view.

            Comment


            • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

              Happy Diwali to all the future neighbors

              Hopefully we can celebrate the next Diwali in our own homes !!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383225096.720579.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	2215153


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                Happy Diwali Buddy and to all other active members as well!

                Btw, the site people were saying everything would be done by April next year as per my last conversation with them. They mentioned the structure for Tower A would be complete by end of this year and they will start working on the landscaping after that. They have already planted the saplings and they just have to move them from the nursery.

                Dont know but April seems too close to believe what he was saying. Lets wait and watch. Even Kunal(Sales Team) has confirmed possession before next Diwali for sure.

                Thanks!


                Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                Happy Diwali to all the future neighbors

                Hopefully we can celebrate the next Diwali in our own homes !!

                [ATTACH]39338[/ATTACH]


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                  I second the fact that Conscient is looking to fast pace the development in the next 6 months... they seem to have prioritized Tower C followed by Tower A and finally Tower B for possession.

                  And this seems to have made a good impact in the resale market in spite of the slow sentiments all around... per recent calls from various agents, I am now getting quotes north of 8400 psqft... this validates the confidence of all us end users :-)
                  Last edited by MANOJa; January 3 2016, 06:26 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                    TCP approved Plan of Heritage One

                    The sanctioned plan of Heritage One is attached along this post to help understand the project and the boundaries better.

                    Few observations:-
                    The map shows the main entrance from the 60m wide road.
                    There is a revenue rasta which alienates a green part and Ews from the main complex.
                    The plot for the school is of good 1.2 acres.
                    Definitely it is not among the greenest of the Gurgaon projects.
                    Going by the size of the project, the club house shall have smaller area, less amenities but accordingly few users at any point of time

                    More observations/inferences are welcome.

                    I hope the map has not been shared earlier.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by 2numbari View Post
                      The sanctioned plan of Heritage One is attached along this post to help understand the project and the boundaries better.

                      Few observations:-
                      The map shows the main entrance from the 60m wide road.
                      There is a revenue rasta which alienates a green part and Ews from the main complex.
                      The plot for the school is of good 1.2 acres.
                      Definitely it is not among the greenest of the Gurgaon projects.
                      Going by the size of the project, the club house shall have smaller area, less amenities but accordingly few users at any point of time

                      More observations/inferences are welcome.

                      I hope the map has not been shared earlier.
                      As per attachment/TCP plan, it shows owners as Active promoters and others in collaboration with EMAAR MGF land limited.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X