Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
Reply
862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashgurgaon
    Please do read my post. We should not allow builders to extort

    Yes, we should not. So what do you plan to do about it?

    Pls share your thoughts in the WhatsApp group also.
    CommentQuote
  • How do I join the Whatsapp group?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Yes, we should not. So what do you plan to do about it?

    Pls share your thoughts in the WhatsApp group also.


    Please do let me know the best way to join the Whatsapp group?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I am planning to buy a 3BHK in Heritage One. Need a feedback on the construction quality and general ambience of the project. Request if any one staying there can answer my query.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • null

    IREO, Hines ink agreement to develop Gurgaon land

    Bengaluru: Developer IREO Management Pvt. Ltd and Hines India Real Estate, the local arm of US-based realty firm Hines, have struck a joint development agreement for a 10-acre land parcel within IREO City on Golf Course Extension Road in Gurgaon.

    While IREO is the owner of the land, Hines has brought in property firm Conscient Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd to develop the residential project. The total value of the project, which would have about a million sq. ft of saleable area, is about Rs.1,000 crore.

    This would also be the first investment from the Hines India Residential Fund, which is set to invest about $250 million in four-five residential projects across the National Capital Region (NCR), Mumbai, Bengaluru and Pune.

    “Under the residential fund, we will invest and provide development expertise and tie up with local developers for projects. Hines provides equity capital and we are looking at more project opportunities this year,” said Yash Gupta, managing director and country head, Hines....

    Read more at:
    http://www.livemint.com/Companies/PBv7owuf6fsa8F5o4Sk2iP/IREO-Hines-ink-agreement-to-develop-Gurgaon-land.html
    CommentQuote
  • Send me you number and I will add you to the group. I am the admin on the whatsapp group
    CommentQuote
  • I was considering this property. They are giving possession after getting the OC. And for now the complex will run on gen sets. But how before they get the electricity and water supply from the government?
    CommentQuote
  • Surprised that they still dont have an OC. If that is the case, why are they asking for all the money right away?
    CommentQuote
  • Need some suggestion friends -

    I am planning to buy 3 BHK for end use in heritage one ~1980 SQFT. Total in hand cost quoted to me is 1.6CR. Do you think its right deal?

    What do you think this price and society as compared to Ireo Uptown or The Palm (emmar MGF) or Bestec Parkview spa Next.
    CommentQuote
  • palms is best ...good location n decent society
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineet1712
    Need some suggestion friends -

    I am planning to buy 3 BHK for end use in heritage one ~1980 SQFT. Total in hand cost quoted to me is 1.6CR. Do you think its right deal?

    What do you think this price and society as compared to Ireo Uptown or The Palm (emmar MGF) or Bestec Parkview spa Next.



    HERITAGE ONE is a small ( as only 3 Towers) but a good Society. Well designed with a good planned Club. The approach road is good and is not too far from the GC ext .

    What are the current resale rates psf which you are being offered. -
    CommentQuote
  • Whats new happening on this project? Has they received OC? If yes, how many families are moved here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ip3bhk
    Whats new happening on this project? Has they received OC? If yes, how many families are moved here?

    About 150 flats have been taken over and in various stages of woodwork /Tenanting etc.

    67 families are living on last count. Sports courts, Clubhouse and a minimart for daily needs is now operational.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    About 150 flats have been taken over and in various stages of woodwork /Tenanting etc.

    67 families are living on last count. Sports courts, Clubhouse and a minimart for daily needs is now operational.


    Hi Magadh

    Could you please elaborate on the extra charges like area increase, VAT etc. And has everybody paid? Anybody who has gone to court with regards to the charges? What about delay penalty?

    Also, is the registry now open?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JethroNull
    Hi Magadh

    Could you please elaborate on the extra charges like area increase, VAT etc. And has everybody paid? Anybody who has gone to court with regards to the charges? What about delay penalty?

    Also, is the registry now open?


    In short, yes to all your questions :)

    There is (super) area increase of about 100-150 sqft for 3 and 4 BHKS. There is a group which have challenged this and have gone to courts.

    VAT builder has secured it by asking for a FD of the requisite amount until the case is settled by the courts. The VAT will be adjusted against the FD amount. FD is in name of buyer under lien to the builder. I think that was fair and most people have paid.

    Registrations are happening all the time since January.

    Delay penalty has been paid. EDC refund for extra charged has been refunded. Both were adjusted against the final demand.
    CommentQuote