Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

    CHANDIGARH: The Punjab and Haryana high court on Friday quashed a 2009 Haryana government notification acquiring 1,400 acres of land in eight villages around Gurgaon for developing sectors 58 to 63, in a judgment that deals a big blow to the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government as well as the Millennium City's realty sector.

    Is this project comes under this order from supreme court? Also if not how this news would impact the project in and around this area.

    Comment


    • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

      The Conscient team has confirmed that the recent court verdict does NOT impact Heritage One... the licenses for Heritage One are prior to 2009... a special communication clarifying all doubts of the current investors would be issued this week.
      Hope this is true!!!

      Comment


      • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

        Dear Sir/Madam

        Greetings from Conscient!

        This is with reference to some articles that recently appeared in Press relating to a judgement of the Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana, which has raised unfounded concerns amongst our valued customers.

        The said articles refer to the Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court judgement quashing a 2009 Haryana Government Notification acquiring 1400 acres of land in Gurgaon for developing Sector 58 to 63.

        We would like to assure to all our valued Customers that our project land for Heritage One in Sector – 62, Gurgaon has neither been transferred/sold by the government to us, nor acquired for us under the government acquisition proceedings. The land of our aforesaid project was procured privately and is not affected by the said judgment.

        As always, we reiterate our commitment to maintaining transparent communication with all our valued customers.

        Should you need any further clarification, feel free to get in touch with us.

        Best Regards

        Comment


        • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

          Hi, Friends as communicated earlier in this group I had bought a unit in Heritage one and now owner of same...does any of the member here know about the affordable housing of Conscient coming up in sector 99A....as I have also applied for same want to double check it before my cheque get cleared...?????

          Comment


          • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

            Conscient Heritage One, Sec 62, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by vikash chand View Post
            Hi, Friends as communicated earlier in this group I had bought a unit in Heritage one and now owner of same...does any of the member here know about the affordable housing of Conscient coming up in sector 99A....as I have also applied for same want to double check it before my cheque get cleared...?????

            Buying in the current market- especially booking into a new project- has to be a very strong contender of value and location. It's Hard to comment on this project specifics - as you have not mentioned any data points - but if you like the area, you may want to compare this with other existing projects which are available in resale and available at discount to their 2013 values.

            My 2 cents


            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Magadh_Pride; January 26 2014, 09:00 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
              Buying in the current market- especially booking into a new project- has to be a very strong contender of value and location. It's Hard to comment on this project specifics - as you have not mentioned any data points - but if you like the area, you may want to compare this with other existing projects which are available in resale and available at discount to their 2013 values.

              My 2 cents


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Hi Magadh its budget home 2BHK cost @24 lacs...so looking for investment 4-5 yrs perspective...

              Comment


              • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by vikash chand View Post
                Hi Magadh its budget home 2BHK cost @24 lacs...so looking for investment 4-5 yrs perspective...
                hi,

                vikash chand ji if you are prospective for 4 to 5 year than you must check the location of project , i had seen the location of consient is not good compare to affordable coming at sector 102. just go through the location of that project too and compare both project and ofcourse both project will deliver with in 4 years .

                Comment


                • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by sunil jangir View Post
                  hi,

                  vikash chand ji if you are prospective for 4 to 5 year than you must check the location of project , i had seen the location of consient is not good compare to affordable coming at sector 102. just go through the location of that project too and compare both project and ofcourse both project will deliver with in 4 years .
                  Sunil,

                  I do not have a problem you marketing the product, but please make us aware of the details of the builder and its credentials as well. No use of all airy talks.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                    bauji,

                    it seems like i am marketing but true is that they are giving 3 bhk with 657 sq.ft carpet area and the builder is ramada hotel groupe, that is my broker say to me . he shows the layout plans of 3bhk also.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

                      GQ features Conscient's Goa project amongst top luxury residences

                      Dear Patrons

                      Greetings for the day!

                      We are proud to inform you that our marquee project, Infiniti Bay - Goa, has been included in a special GQ feature among 20 prominent luxury residential projects of India.

                      GQ, needless to mention, is an exclusive international magazine known for setting the benchmarks in the fields of fashion, lifestyle and culture. Just the perfect space for our ultra chic project.

                      Kindly find attached a copy of the same.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X