Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
858 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You should look at Time Residency which is opposite Heritage, and close to possession. Consider Tower A, B, C only which have premium specifications.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr guptaggn; do you have flat in that project? Spoke to couple of dealers today, not everybody is dealing with that project. Dealers are quoting 145 to 150 AI deal for 3.5 BHK in tower B. Will go and check the sample flat. I think it is ready.
    CommentQuote
  • I been to time residency, liked the project and the sample flat. There is a iref group on time residency also. Will take more details from there. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I do have a 4 BHK unit in Tower A. Quite happy with the progress and finish quality. I understand there is a ready apartment there, which you can go and see.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitin1
    Mr guptaggn; do you have flat in that project? Spoke to couple of dealers today, not everybody is dealing with that project. Dealers are quoting 145 to 150 AI deal for 3.5 BHK in tower B. Will go and check the sample flat. I think it is ready.

Nevermind.
    CommentQuote
  • a2mancha;..... i have visited the tower b flat in time residency (by dhoot) just opposite to heritage one/ ireo Skylon and its, also next 2 Paras Commercial. That one was 3.5bhk in 1708 sq ft area, amazingly good layouts.... seems wonderful loading..i hav nt seen such layouts even in ~2100 sq ft apartment of other builders.... dealer told me 1 deal might b avilable in 1.45 which is a desperate one but unit is south entry and 1st floor. As per dealer good units r available in range of 1.5 to 1.6 all inclusive ......1to2 months back, even good deals were coming around 1.45 but due to sudden good change in the pace nd look & feel of the project, investors of this project have increased the price and not to forget its coming close to delivery...... Dont want to go by dealer words until the actual deal is not realised...
    Heritage good units r around 1.68 to1.75 AI... roughly a diff of 15lacs but not to mention that heritage is ready to move-in though dhoot will b also ready in 4to5 months . Tower density wise, though dhoot has more towers but i dont feel that thing once u go inside, it looks very big nd open...May be the project overall layout and tower designs r nicely planned....
    But i suggest if u can go till 1.7 then u buy heritage coz heritage is ready to move in nd u can save ur rent
    CommentQuote
  • What is monthly maint. Charges in heritage
    CommentQuote
  • what is 3bhk rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jiten2906
    what is 3bhk rate?

Starting from 1.75Cr upwards depending on floor and location/views
    Last deal was around 1.8Cr.
    CommentQuote
  • @jiten, Depends upon unit,seller urgency and terms/conditions like black to white,days to total payment etc. If you keep checking on phone than you will be quoted 1.65 to 1.8 always because actual negotiation only happens on table and deal price can go as low as by 20 lacs depending upon situation. I am telling you from my cousin's exp. who deals in property.

From last couple of weeks, demand has gone down due to excess supplies like even skyon is ready,OC has come and PP is all ready there .More supply always confuses the buyer specially when all options are available at more or less at same time
    Irony is that all these project investors quickly want to move out since if they want to hold the unit than they have to pay registry charges and so they are ready to make some compromise on price as near future of RE is also not on the brighter side and which in turn, giving buyer flexibility to negotiate more and spend more time evaluating all possible options which utlimately is increasing the overall lead time from seeing the project to buying
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. What's the status on "Bijli Sadak Paani " for this project?? To elaborate - Status of Govt connection of water and electricity and status of roads at night ( street lights turned on??).

I am making up mind to buy in H1,would appreciate if any residents could call out any major/lingering issues... thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • It was suppose to be a very good project but ultimately, its charm is going south
    Owners who were very positive about it earlier even they are freling bad about it now. Some of them have discussed heritage sector 62 project in heritage 102 project thread. attaching snapshots of some of their review. Hope it might help you. Even, i agree with them
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Getting deals in 1.5 cr now
    CommentQuote
  • are the power and flooding issues resolved? i am thinking of renting a place in C tower.
    CommentQuote
  • What rent are you quoting?
    CommentQuote