Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi Guys,
I am a buyer for an apartment for this builders other project, Heritage Max sector 102. Surprisingly this builder has finished the apartment in the time contractually allowed to him. He has got OC for the tower of my flat and sent me a call letter. Super area has changed by 3.4% which means a significant effect on the final call letter. Amenities are still not ready. And as you know its connectivity is still highly dependant on DwarkaEx.
Can I request you to please tell me if there was any questionable items that he added to the call letters that should not have been there. For example he has many different times of maintenance charges; he has charged IMFS, advance maintenance charge,Community building maintenance, car park maintenance. Which I see just as extra lines for an extra penny. Also the BBA had no mention of this Fiber to Home charges, Labour Cess @ 20% (Which I dont understand at all). He has also charged for the club membership when the club is not even completed yet. Did anyone try to recalculate the Bulk Supply charges? I did and did not get the same figure.
Since we are with the same builder and you have been through the possession with him. I would be appreciated if you could share any need to know issues that he might have repeated with us. As builders often take advantage of our lack of communication. Any information that you will share. I will paste directly to the Conscient Max thread as I would like to ensure that others are also assisted.
Thank you in advance..CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, Any idea of the existing price in Heriatge One for 3 bhk apartment. The above post suggest that prices are around 1,50 Crore but when i tried in the open market no one quoted me less than 1.60 Cr that also for non park facing unit.CommentQuote0Flag
1. Any info forthcoming about reasonable price for a park facing 4 BHK unit??
2. Any kind of club usage charges like Grand Arch??
3. Any construction issues like Grand Arch where ppl have moved to seeking redressal for poor quality.
4. Any idea about likely date for sarkari bijli to be made available??
5. Any water scarcity in summers??
6. FTH and gas line functional??
- Many thanks.. Albeit I concede this is unheard of..but I will try..the rates I found in resale market were 1.85 for a unit which I didn't want to a fanciful 2cr for the one's considered.CommentQuote0Flag
- if u r ok with top floor than there is an execllent unit available with builder at top floor, amazing unit. giving swimming pool, amphitheater view and full sunlight in winters. total price is just 1.5 . its a 3 bhk. go directly to builder without any dealerCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by diggysabrwalMany thanks.. Albeit I concede this is unheard of..but I will try..the rates I found in resale market were 1.85 for a unit which I didn't want to a fanciful 2cr for the one's considered.
You seem to know about this. given paucity of time , which ones should be considered and why.
Apart from this, I am getting a deal in Ireo Corridors, 1920sqft, 3+s, at a price it has been bought four years back. With some months away from possession, the seller was offering rent till possession adjustment (reduction ) in the deal itself.Will weigh both.
- Sure will keep in mind. Thanks.CommentQuote0Flag