Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
858 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sure will keep in mind. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • crazynaval12 months ago
      Guys what could be price all.inclusive for 3+ servant . Looking at all inclusive price.
  • Heard the last deal for 3 BHK was done at 1.5 crore which is a good 40 lakhs down from the peak price. Is this true?
    CommentQuote
  • I request for your help on the following information points with respect to Heritage one as i am considering buying 3bhk here. I have gone through this, other threads but most of the information is at least an year old so requesting for current update:

Is the power situation for elevators better now? (I read earlier the lift and ACs broke down due to electricty line problems)

In rainy season is there flooding inside the society and in the basement for parking?

How is overall maintenance and responsiveness to resident's problems?

What are biggest challenges for residents? (Not being negative :), just trying to be informed)

Fresh insights on recent all inclusive deal values for a 3BHK will be welcome.
    CommentQuote