Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
856 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HDFC is funding it, Bank of Maharashtra is doing it. Indiabulls is in the process of approving it. I have applied with indiabulls for the same, lets see if it goes through.

About the emaar stake, actually some licenses/approvals were issued to emaar which were later on bought by conscient so if you go to the builder's office to verify the approvals, they documents will still have emaar's name on them.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...any views on the 4bhk in H1...the bedrooms are really small...is there a demand in resale mkt for small 4bhk in 2400 sq ft apart. in gurgaon ... Specially in upmarket/so called luxury specs segment..
    CommentQuote
  • @Manoj2066 - sir, any firm update on the sample flat? I agree it'll be easier to sell units with a sample flat on display. I have a 3BR unit and can wait for a few months if a sample flat is on the horizon. THanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amingurgaon
    When we bought a unit at Heritage one about a week ago, a few other options for 3BR were available at about 6500 (both middle and high floors). If you are interested, PM me and would share the direct seller's details.

The specs are essentially same as Presidia (which quotes at 1.5 times) and while one does not get VRV (only split AC), one does get an indoor badminton court, squash court and flood lit playground.

http://www.99acres.com/customised/heritage-one-sec62-gurgaon-residential-property/gifs/heritage-one-mini-brochure.pdf

Have sent the details of a direct seller, nice guys (based out of Delhi). The recent updated plan for Rapid metro till the GCX junction is likely to positively impact this property.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shacker,

They are working on the sample flat. If you visit the site, the brick work is in progress for the same. They had given a completion date of 15th May in our earlier conversation. I think they will definitely try to complete it before launching the other project.

I will send u a picture if I happen to go that side soon. I would not advise you to sell it. Hold it for a few months if you can. Price will increase by 500-700 at least, once the sample is ready.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Heritage one

Heritage one construction status as on 1st May12
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bits99
    Hi...any views on the 4bhk in H1...the bedrooms are really small...is there a demand in resale mkt for small 4bhk in 2400 sq ft apart. in gurgaon ... Specially in upmarket/so called luxury specs segment..

Every one of the four rooms in H1 is more than the standard size of 12 x 10... and what does'nt sell in gurgaon...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

The current price should be in the range of @6500 to @6800 psf.

I feel this is one of the most undervalued properties at this point of time considering even Pioneer park is touching @8000 in resale. The specifications of H1 are far superior than Pioneer Park. So at this price it looks a pretty good buy to me.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info Manoj and I do agree that this project if delivered on time could potentially be one the best in that area.

I have also seen Ireo uptown and am kind of split between the 2.

what do the members have to say on the pros and cons of both bearing in mind this is end user perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • Pros and Cons of Uptown/H1 as per my understanding

H1
    Pros: Better Location
    Better Specifications
    Lesser no of apartments, so lesser members sharing clubhouse etc.
    Cons:
    Initial stage of Construction
    Relatively lesser known builder
    If seeing is believing, we cannot say what will be finally delivered
    they dont even have a sample flat in place as of now

Uptown
    Pros
    1)Advance stage of cons, delivery will be next year, though H1 is
    also scheduled for del next year, but looking at the current pace of
    construction, that looks unlikely.
    2) Ireo is a better brand
    3) Has VRV air conditioning, in H1 they have split acs
    Cons:
    1) Location is inferior
    2) Uncertainity on the approach road
    3) That area will take some time to be inhabitable, looks really scary
    at night
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the analysis. Conscient has a good track record so I think H1 is making more sense to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Heritage One has a better location in today's world (but after say 5 years when GCX area would be more developed, it wont matter much whether 2-3 kms here or there).

Apart from that, IREO as a builder and Uptown as a project scores higher on all counts.

I own a unit in Uptown and had considered Heritage one also when buying Uptown last year. I went for Uptown mainly because of IREO's name since I knew nothing about Gurgaon and wanted to play it safe, Ive been mostly happy with the progress till now.

Now Im looking for another unit in GCX and have been considering options including Heritage One also but not entirely convinced on Heritage one yet.
    CommentQuote
  • heritage 1 would fall way behind schedule at least by looking at how things are going as of now....it is G+29 i think and they are still at 4-5 floors..that too almost 2 years after the launch...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr Bansal,

I dont think there should be any significant delay in possession. The point is they are not waiting for the tower to be complete before starting brick work/ finishing. The way they have planned it is they will start the finishing work for the first five towers, while higher towers are constructed so once floors 6, 7 are constructed the lower ones will be handed over for finishing. If you look at the recent pics, you can see that brick work for the lower floors is already in progress.

They will start the possession from the lower floors gradually move to the upper floors.

The no of Floors are as under:

Tower A : G+25
    Tower B : G+23
    Tower C : G+21

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • nice to know their approach to construction..so you think that H-1 would be delivered by 2013?

btw floor wise possession in entirely a news to me...have heard only tower wise before ;)

Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Hi Mr Bansal,

I dont think there should be any significant delay in possession. The point is they are not waiting for the tower to be complete before starting brick work/ finishing. The way they have planned it is they will start the finishing work for the first five towers, while higher towers are constructed so once floors 6, 7 are constructed the lower ones will be handed over for finishing. If you look at the recent pics, you can see that brick work for the lower floors is already in progress.

They will start the possession from the lower floors gradually move to the upper floors.

The no of Floors are as under:

Tower A : G+25
    Tower B : G+23
    Tower C : G+21

Thanks
    CommentQuote