• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
    you are gettting confused now, let me confuse you more

Look out for TDI Ourania

Present rate should be around 6500/

Location is Sec 53, proper Golf course road, the best address as of now on Gurgoan

Behind DLF South Point Mall

Fully air conditioned and modular kitchen, 3 side open flat

Durb bhai i hope u were kidding when you suggested TDI Ourania

TDI Ourania bekar project hai , galti se bhi mat fass jaanaa usmei !!!
    If you have the funds , try to find parsvnath exotica 2800 sq ft approx apartment in back towers , d4,d5,d6 ( just search for d 4 only though).
    if you try you can get a deal around 6500 per sq ft , isse bhi possession mei 2-3 yrs lagenge and possession pe it ll easily give you 2500-3000 rupees per sq ft premium .

Comment

The only concern I have with Conscient is that since they're relatively new in the property development market, they dont have a large number of completed properties to back them up. Being a contractor and being a sole developer for a propoerty are completely different. In the prevailing market with high interest rates and reduced demand they dont have a large cash reserve to back them up. Which explains why their Dehradun project has delayed. The property may appear to be good for self occupation but the risk of construction delay and increasing borrowing costs would have an impact on the end investor as Pre EMI interest would start to eat up all the gains.

Comment

Hi All ,

Conscient is a decent builder , someone i know did buy a property in a ultra luxury project they had in Goa . the property has been delivered and the finishing is excellent . they have delivered what they have promised . the delivery was delayed by about 7 - 8 months , which is not bad considering years with other builders.

Also they are about to launch a commercial project adjoining heritage one.

Comment

i have some idea about the prices in heritage one - 3BHK (1890 sq.ft) should be available between 5400-5500 and 4BHK around Rs 100 less. However be mindful of PLCs which are relatively high.

Construction has recently commenced with excavation done and basement under construction

From investment perspective even Pioneer Park could be good option provided you can fork out large cash component

Comment

Dear Ishan,

Would you recommend Heritage at the current state of construction? Any idea about its prevailing prices? Any concerns about the delivery of the project or about the confidence on the builder to complete it.

Also as per your quote below, what would be the going rate for parsvnath and does it make sense to go for it at current price. Any idea about its current prices.

Many questions but the response is eagerly awaited.

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
            Durb bhai i hope u were kidding when you suggested TDI Ourania

TDI Ourania bekar project hai , galti se bhi mat fass jaanaa usmei !!!
            If you have the funds , try to find parsvnath exotica 2800 sq ft approx apartment in back towers , d4,d5,d6 ( just search for d 4 only though).
            if you try you can get a deal around 6500 per sq ft , isse bhi possession mei 2-3 yrs lagenge and possession pe it ll easily give you 2500-3000 rupees per sq ft premium .

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
              Dear Ishan,

Would you recommend Heritage at the current state of construction? Any idea about its prevailing prices? Any concerns about the delivery of the project or about the confidence on the builder to complete it.

Also as per your quote below, what would be the going rate for parsvnath and does it make sense to go for it at current price. Any idea about its current prices.

Many questions but the response is eagerly awaited.
              Rushil bhai have absolutely no idea about heritage one builder or construction stage ! Although my estimate wuld be price would be at 6000 levels .
              Also parsvnath would no longer be available at the prices mentioned above !!!

Comment

Any update on the construction status ?

Comment

The 1st floor slab had been laid by the end of February. I'll be driving by the site later today and will update status thereafter.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I went there a couple of days back. I have a unit in Tower C and for this tower the 3rd floor roof is about to be completed, so the next demand should be coming in may.

For tower B, I didnt pay much attention, but the work for tower B is usually ahead of tower C by one floor, so they should be about to complete 4th floor.

I met their VP projects some time back, he said the sample flat will be complete by end of may this year and the entire structure will be complete by may next year. Further he said they will not wait for structure to complete and rather the lower floors will be handed over to the interior contractors soon so that the interior work can progress simultaneously.

So we should be prepared for a lot of demands this year.

Thanks!

Comment

I just visited the Heritage One site and my observation is slightly different from manoj2066.

Tower B: roof of third floor was being laid
                      Tower C: one floor ahead of Tower B
                      Tower A: work done upto basement roof

Saw it from a distance - reasonable activity on. Hope this helps.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X