Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally posted by jaladmuk View Post
    I am interested in buying a unit in Resale. Whats the BSP I should expect?
    Depends on size and probably also varies by unit. But FWIW - 2390 is going at 7600-7700, 1890 is 7900-8000. I know couple of deals in these ranges in the last 15-20 days.

See mostly investors exiting this property right now.

Comment

I went to the site today to see and flat from inside or sample flat but guard told me that it's not allowed to go inside without permission and I have to contact their office near drona charya metro station.

Do you guys know if there is any sample flat that I can see that will help me to make up my mind to buy 2390 sqft size in this project?
      Last edited by MANOJa; January 3 2016, 06:30 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

They have a sample in sector 102 project(Heritage Max) . The specs are the same for both the projects.

Thanks

Originally posted by futuristic View Post
        I went to the site today to see and flat from inside or sample flat but guard told me that it's not allowed to go inside without permission and I have to contact their office near drona charya metro station.

Do you guys know if there is any sample flat that I can see that will help me to make up my mind to buy 2390 sqft size in this project?
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 3 2016, 06:30 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Does this project have a escalation clause at the time of delivery? Or a possible increase in super area etc?

Can existing unit holders enlighten plz? I'll be grateful if someone can share the BBA with me. Thanks.

Comment

1. The project does not an escalation clause.

2. It does have a super area increase clause but that is standard with every builder. They might or might not increase it at the time of posession.

Thanks!

Originally posted by shane13 View Post
            Does this project have a escalation clause at the time of delivery? Or a possible increase in super area etc?

Can existing unit holders enlighten plz? I'll be grateful if someone can share the BBA with me. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ggntechie View Post
              1. The project does not an escalation clause.

2. It does have a super area increase clause but that is standard with every builder. They might or might not increase it at the time of posession.

Thanks!
              Thanks.

Is there an upper limit/cap defined to the increase or is it kept open?

Comment

No percentage/specifics are mentioned. The exact wording is :

"If as a result of such changes, alterations, modifications etc, there is an increase in the location, preferential location, boundary or super area of the said apartment, the company shall intimate the same to the Allottee(s) who shall not raise any objection to the same."

Thanks!
                Originally posted by shane13 View Post
                Thanks.

Is there an upper limit/cap defined to the increase or is it kept open?

Comment

Usually this is limited to 20%. In my experience the overall size will be escalated by atleast 10% at the time of possession, so this has become a norm now. When you are planning the total cost, plan this escalation appropriately

Comment

10% increase is not the norm, many deliveries happen without increase in super area and I am hoping there wont be any increase in this case. If the delivery does come with increase in super area, we will need to take appropriate steps.

Originally posted by mychandigarh View Post
                    Usually this is limited to 20%. In my experience the overall size will be escalated by atleast 10% at the time of possession, so this has become a norm now. When you are planning the total cost, plan this escalation appropriately

Comment

Is the possession expected by year end?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X