Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Please note the cricket field is not part of Heritage One.

Comment

Hi guys,

I've followed this thread lately. And m interested in buying an apt for end use but very much confused between: Pioneer Presidia 2279 OR Heritage one 2390 OR Ireo Vicotry Valley. I can wait for around 2 yrs. Pls throw ur imp viewpoints and shed sm light.

Thnx.
      Last edited by MANOJa; January 3 2016, 06:31 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

i have also heard that Dhoot Time across heritage is also a good buy.. and cheaper...

Comment

Hi all - Any update as to how the construction is progressing and the delivery status now that all instalments for the structure have been paid? Please do shed some light on the prevailing rates also. Thanks.

Comment

The construction is progressing very well. They have started putting stone on the exterior walls for Tower C( like you have in DLF Icon and Pinnacle. The shade of the stone is different though, it is some kind of yellow. I think the first 2 floors were completed. Will click some pics next time I visit.

Comment

Interested in 1890 sqft apartment. Can anyone please tell how much highest plc apartment would cost at today's rate. Possession this year is certain or it will go to next financial year? Also once rented how much this property can fetch..........thanks in advance for answering these

Comment

The total cost should be around 1.75 CR taking BSP at 8000.

Possession in this financial year is certain but it might or might not be this calender year which means it might be in 1st quarter 2015 in the worst case scenario. If they were behind schedule, they wouldnt be focusing on the club as they could have delivered it after handing over the project.

Rent: About 25k-30k, anywhere in that range. ( Before you can expect rentals, we need to see how long it would take to get power from DHVBN). If the builder charges higher rates on power supplied through genset, u might not find any tenants until power from DHVBN becomes available.

Originally posted by chilliflakes View Post
                Interested in 1890 sqft apartment. Can anyone please tell how much highest plc apartment would cost at today's rate. Possession this year is certain or it will go to next financial year? Also once rented how much this property can fetch..........thanks in advance for answering these

Comment

According to broker genuine buyer and seller are missing but if we come with money on table then rates around 7500 can be achieved easily . Some recent deals happened around this price....... Affect of market in general.

Thanks for answering those.... Really helpful.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; January 3 2016, 06:31 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Dont think u will find anything at 7500. U might find some back facing units(1 & 4 Nos) anywhere between 7800-8000 types. Park facing between 8000-8300( 2 & 3).

Anyways, please update the forum as to what price u bought at, if go decide to go ahead with the deal. Btw, quoting a price and actually convincing a seller to sell at that price are different things.

Originally posted by chilliflakes View Post
                    According to broker genuine buyer and seller are missing but if we come with money on table then rates around 7500 can be achieved easily . Some recent deals happened around this price....... Affect of market in general.
                    Thanks for answering those.... Really helpful.

Comment

I agree but market at this hour is not good. If this I don't get I my price I would opt for something like pioneer, ireo or even raisina. Got 2 good deals today one on sohna road and one in new Gurgaon...... Focussing on that. Will keep group updated. Thanks for your answers......thy have been helpful to make my mind.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X