924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Conscient Heritage One, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post

The sector 62 portion is being developed by Conscient as Heritage one
    The sector 63 is being developed by dhoot time residence.

]

And the third portion of that 17.18 acres is being developed by HUDA as the sector road. This is recorded history

Funny enough the license was sought by Emaar on the basis of their land holding before the sector road alignment was final. Tells you of the state of the licensing and town planning department ...... Once they realized the plot will be bifurcated, they sold off the 2 separate sections to Dhoot and Conscient. The 2 buyers purportedly got a great deal due to Emmars financial situation during that period of the global financial crisis...
    Last edited by Magadh_Pride; August 8 2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Hi all,

Appreciate updates regarding the construction progress.

And what is the trend of the cost for Heritage One now-a-days?

Comment

Originally posted by malikash View Post
        Hi all,

Appreciate updates regarding the construction progress.

And what is the trend of the cost for Heritage One now-a-days?
        1890 ranging b/w7900 8000 and 2390 ranging 7600 7700

Comment

Hi All,

New member on IREF forum. Looking to buy 3 bhk in H1 for end use purpose. Please advise on the prevailing resale rates & how does it compare to other good options in the locality.

Comment

I think 4BHK should be around 7800 (basic) or so depending on the location unit no 1 & 2 are of premium category and 3BHK should be around 8200 (basic) types again depending on the location units 2 & 3 are premium. You may find some good deals below this price, though 95% has already been paid and its due for possession within a years time, the changes are not that bright. As far as the project is concerned as compared to others in the vicinity Heritage One is till date much undervalued as of date in my opinion.

Comment

Thanks Hitesh. Broker says may get in 3 BHK in the range of 7800 psf. Can anyone please guide me as to things I should take care of while purchasing it in resale.

Comment

Do you mean things to take care in general for resale or H1 specific things ?
                If general, then go through this thread, its like a wiki for things to take care while buying in resale.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...eal-16303.html

Originally posted by Ashish2014 View Post
                Thanks Hitesh. Broker says may get in 3 BHK in the range of 7800 psf. Can anyone please guide me as to things I should take care of while purchasing it in resale.
                Last edited by sh-saxena; September 7 2014, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Ashish

As you would see from other posts in this thread earlier, there is a substantial spread in prices between the units facing the "front" and "behind" or outside. The front facing units are about 500 psf more expensive. Keep your preferences (view), and liquidity (ease of exit) in mind when you select the flat.

Comment

Thanks Sh-Saxena- very helpful. Going through the whole chain. Will get back for your/other experts in this forum if I have more queries.

Thanks Magadh, checked with Broker- as you rightly pointed out the rates he is quoting is for behind facing units. have asked him to get quotes for front facing units. will decide on the basis of quote.

Also just need reaffirmation on buying this property- visited Heritage Max to see the sample flat (I am told H1 has same specs) and quite liked it. But still need expert comments as to whether this is a good buy for end use as its my very first property transaction.

Comment

Yes, this is a good buy for end use.

Also go through this whole thread if not already done, see the pros/cons, comparisons of H1 with other similar priced properties etc. Do your full research and tell brokers exactly what you want, else they lead you to a merry dance, promoting only what they have at hand.

All the best.

Originally posted by Ashish2014 View Post
                      Thanks Sh-Saxena- very helpful. Going through the whole chain. Will get back for your/other experts in this forum if I have more queries.

Thanks Magadh, checked with Broker- as you rightly pointed out the rates he is quoting is for behind facing units. have asked him to get quotes for front facing units. will decide on the basis of quote.

Also just need reaffirmation on buying this property- visited Heritage Max to see the sample flat (I am told H1 has same specs) and quite liked it. But still need expert comments as to whether this is a good buy for end use as its my very first property transaction.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X