Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally posted by shacker View Post
    I just visited the Heritage One site and my observation is slightly different from manoj2066.

Tower B: roof of third floor was being laid
    Tower C: one floor ahead of Tower B
    Tower A: work done upto basement roof

Saw it from a distance - reasonable activity on. Hope this helps.
    So after project launch 2 years ago construction has reached just 4th floor. This was a such a good project, but these builders.........

Comment

There were some documentation issues. One of their docs was pending for a long time due to bureaucratic issues with haryana govt coz of which the construction got delayed. I am expecting it to be delivered in 2014 which is quite reasonable considering it was launched in the later half 2010. It is a small project as compared to others and small projects usually are delivered on time. So am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for construction to go at the current pace and if it does, it should be delivered on time .

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
        There were some documentation issues. One of their docs was pending for a long time due to bureaucratic issues with haryana govt coz of which the construction got delayed. I am expecting it to be delivered in 2014 which is quite reasonable considering it was launched in the later half 2010. It is a small project as compared to others and small projects usually are delivered on time. So am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for construction to go at the current pace and if it does, it should be delivered on time .
        hi manoj2066

Do you hold a unit in Heritage One ? Any idea how much payment has gone to builder ?

I think this is a undervalued project on GCX considering its specs.

Comment

Hi Mr Khan,

I have unit in Tower C. We have paid about 50 lakhs. The last installment was of about Rs 9.67 lakhs that we paid in the first week of April 2012. The total costing of my unit was Rs 1.27 Cr, so you can calculate the percentage. I bought it @5250 psf.

The value will jump as soon as the sample flat is ready .

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
            Hi Mr Khan,

I have unit in Tower C. We have paid about 50 lakhs. The last installment was of about Rs 9.67 lakhs that we paid in the first week of April 2012. The total costing of my unit was Rs 1.27 Cr, so you can calculate the percentage. I bought it @5250 psf.

The value will jump as soon as the sample flat is ready .
            Do they publish construction updates on their website ?

Comment

I dont think so, its pretty close to my place so I visit whenever I want to check.

Comment

hello manoj, are you sure that they are making a sample flat? have you seen it? what is the current rate in resale?

Comment

Hi Sandy,

I assume they are making one. Actually that's what their VP projects told me, Without a sample it will be difficult for them to sell the other projects. Heritage One has a good location and it had just 300 units so they were able to sell it easily but the other project has about 600 units, so making a sample flat will definitely help them in selling that inventory.

Comment

latest Update on Prices in Heritage One

I am looking for advice / help from senior members of the IREF , I am relatively a newcomer to this site ( which ofcourse is an exceptional forum for beginners) and to RE investments in general

I am looking to buy an apartment in Heritage One ( 3/ 4 BHK ) for end use.

I am also considering Pioneer park. The specifications of H1 seem to be better but it is a very small project , also the construction progress has been low.

Construction progress in Pioneer park seems to be in more advanced stage and looks to be a better and bigger project.

Could anyone guide me

1 the current BSP in H1 and Pioneer park

2 Relative merits and demerits or should I say Pros and cons of both the Project.

Actually I was also considering Emaar Premier Terraces but after reading various comments in this forum - many unfavourable- I had some doubts.

If possible , could the senior members give their valued opinions on these 3 projects and advise their suitability. I can wait for 2 years for possession.

Comment

Hi,

Please find my views below:

Prices for Pioneer park and H1 should be almost the same in resale in the range of 6500-6800 depending upon how much research you do in the market.

Pioneer Park: It was not supposed to be a high end project so the specifications are comparable to H1 as you mentioned. It was launched at around 2600/2800 psf, so that is what the builder got out of 6500 psf that u will pay for this project. So the specifications and the actual material used by the builder will be according to the selling price of the builder. The rest of the money will go to the investers. Further, I dont think that pioneer has delivered any other prior to this, if they have, I am not aware about it, so I cannot say about the policies of the builder after the delivery of the apartment etc. Location of pioneer ifsbetter than H1 for sure and it is a bigger project, like you said.

H1, was launched at around 4600 but most of the units were sold at around 5200 psf. So the specifications/investment by the builder will definitely be better than pioneer park. About the construction status, pioneer park was launched much before H1. Secondly like u said H1 is a small project, smaller projects usually dont get stuck, it is the bigger projects that are difficult to complete on time. The construction for H1 is now progressing at a pretty decent pace and I think it will be delivered on time.

Further if you consider end users who bought the two projects, the projects were targeting different classes of end users. Pioneer park@ 2600/2800 psf and H1 @4600/5200

I think H1 is more comparable to park presidia than pioneer park

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X