Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
856 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The possession is due in Dec 2013, the BBA was signed around June last year. It was 30 months from date of signing of BBA.

IF you look at DLF Park Place, they have given apartment wise possession not even floor wise.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Update on H1 Posession. Confirmed by the Builder the - Best Case scenario - End of 2014 and worst case scenario mid 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachdevaH
    Update on H1 Posession. Confirmed by the Builder the - Best Case scenario - End of 2014 and worst case scenario mid 2015

tat doesn't sound good, 2.5 yrs from now for a small project like H1.
    CommentQuote
  • How much payment gone?

Guys,

Any idea on how much one will have to shell out upfront in amount already paid to builder and premium (pls mention separately) for the 3 BHK one? Were most of the bookings done at 4200-4500? Is it too tough to get all white deal?

PLC seems unreasonably high to me. Probably every flat has a PLC and quite a few would have double PLC, is that correct? In that case PLC itself would come out to be Rs500 per sqft.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Avatar,

The majority bookings were made at around 5250. For Tower C, I have paid around 59 lakhs and I booked at 5250. I have 2 car parkings and I have paid 75%(300000 each) of that, u can reduce that amount if you are looking for single car parking. On top of that you can calculate the premium, suppose u get an offer around 6700, so 6700-5250 = 1450,
    premium = 1450 * 1890 = 2740500

Total cost approx = 5900000 + 2740500 = 8640500

The plc on my appt is Rs 744188, which comes out to about 393 psf. Most appts have plc.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.. Build quality..

Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Hi Avatar,

The majority bookings were made at around 5250. For Tower C, I have paid around 59 lakhs and I booked at 5250. I have 2 car parkings and I have paid 75%(300000 each) of that, u can reduce that amount if you are looking for single car parking. On top of that you can calculate the premium, suppose u get an offer around 6700, so 6700-5250 = 1450,
    premium = 1450 * 1890 = 2740500

Total cost approx = 5900000 + 2740500 = 8640500

The plc on my appt is Rs 744188, which comes out to about 393 psf. Most appts have plc.

Thanks

Thanks Manoj2066..

Any thoughts on the quality of the end product? This question is specially relevant since the builder does not have lot of history/credentials in its new avatar. Exit options would be limited if construction pace further slows or build quality comes out to be inferior..

A
    CommentQuote
  • I feel the final product should be pretty good. I have been in the gugaon real estate market for pretty long, (my dad has a security agency whose office is in Sushant Shopping Arcade, which is the base for hundreds of brokers) and I havent heard any bad things about the builder rather no one has ever advised me to exit this project. Further I have heard good things about their goa projects and so far they have been very professional in their dealings. The construction is going on a at a pretty good pace, so there shouldnt be any concern. The work for all three towers is progressing well. They have already started the brick work at the lower floors in Tower B and Tower C. I will click some pics next time I go there.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • buying selling, personal information not allowed

WARNING
    Buying Selling not allowed, personal information sharing NOT ALLOWED:bab (45):

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.:bab (45):

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information. :bab (45):

Members please in case of buying, selling, promotion, advertisement, website promotion, broker information, personal details, email ids, phone nos etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Its a small, do-able, good location, not-very-ambitious-but-still-good-specs, sort of project which the builder should be able to complete in said timeframe. Havent heard anything negative abt the builder yet. Their school is very well run (my daughter studies there), though running a school and RE are such different games but still gives some confidence in their management.

Do they own the land between the Heritage One and Heritage school also ?
    And if yes, any idea what the plans are for that.

Originally Posted by manoj2066
    I feel the final product should be pretty good. I have been in the gugaon real estate market for pretty long, (my dad has a security agency whose office is in Sushant Shopping Arcade, which is the base for hundreds of brokers) and I havent heard any bad things about the builder rather no one has ever advised me to exit this project. Further I have heard good things about their goa projects and so far they have been very professional in their dealings. The construction is going on a at a pretty good pace, so there shouldnt be any concern. The work for all three towers is progressing well. They have already started the brick work at the lower floors in Tower B and Tower C. I will click some pics next time I go there.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Could someone post the current resale rate at H1.
    CommentQuote
  • lets hope they construct the project in time
    CommentQuote
  • For sanjumodi

Sizes are 1890 (3bhk) and 2390 (4bhk). Floor plans are quite good.

I think loading was not as high as some of the big developers (had calculated it once but lost it now).
    CommentQuote
  • 62% carpet to Super with small balconies. But everything else is Good! at 1890, Budget is a strectch but location is worth looking at it. Facilities are good, finishing shown in brochure is also very good. Am tempted

Prices on 99acres varying btw 6400-6600-6800. Awaiting to talk to these guys n see if it is still under 6500 and whether all incl price

Also, in discussions in prev pages, seems like constt/delivery is delayed a lot! can someone point out delivery date v/s best est as of now?
    CommentQuote
  • If you want to get it at the right price, then don't talk to too many brokers. At max, talk to only 2 brokers for cross-checking. If you talk to many brokers, then you can expect the price to go up very sharply.

Originally Posted by sanjumodi
    62% carpet to Super with small balconies. But everything else is Good! at 1890, Budget is a strectch but location is worth looking at it. Facilities are good, finishing shown in brochure is also very good. Am tempted

Prices on 99acres varying btw 6400-6600-6800. Awaiting to talk to these guys n see if it is still under 6500 and whether all incl price

Also, in discussions in prev pages, seems like constt/delivery is delayed a lot! can someone point out delivery date v/s best est as of now?
    CommentQuote
  • I second that.
    Last year in our new found enthusiasm, me and my husband called several brokers , apart for increasing the quoted price, we also suspect that brokers played us against each other !!
    Just go with one or two brokers and have only one person talk to them else they get confused thinking that there are several parties interested.

Originally Posted by jollyboy
    If you want to get it at the right price, then don't talk to too many brokers. At max, talk to only 2 brokers for cross-checking. If you talk to many brokers, then you can expect the price to go up very sharply.
    CommentQuote