Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Respected members, I am looking for one 4 BHK for end use. Kindly pm me if somebody wants to sell. Can look for 3 BHK also if deal is good. Regards

Comment

Is there any Distressed deal in Heritage One. Any one knows what is the going rate for 4BHK.

Possession was supposed to be offered shortly. What is the expected rate after say 6 months / 1 year( after possession) in the current situation

Comment

Originally posted by Sunset100 View Post
        Is there any Distressed deal in Heritage One. Any one knows what is the going rate for 4BHK.

Possession was supposed to be offered shortly. What is the expected rate after say 6 months / 1 year( after possession) in the current situation
        7800-7900 internal facing.
        7500-7600 road facing.

Comment

I think Heritage One is a genuinely nice project.. Well, There are projects there at much higher price but because they are ready they have value. When I say value I mean not money value but that it actually stands tall and is liveable.

Skyon has years to be completed. And it being a much bigger project, we don't know the ACTUAL delivery date. This is what makes H-One at 8000 attractive.

See PP, it's been more than a year since possession news, still the entire project is not completed and sub-standard project. but is all about location so it's higher. Every project has it's own USP.

I also think with fewer apartments in a given community, genuinely the load on the pool, gym facilities is greatly reduced, More people get to use it and its more hygienic as well.

I am thinking of buying one myself in H One, I already own one there but need another unit for a cousin but don't expect it's price to go down below 8000 or so really. But let's see who is in distress and what happens to the deals, it could even go higher once the unit is ready. The school attraction draws lot of people for rent if nothing else very easily.

Comment

Is it available from the builder.

Comment

Prices being mentioned

A question for the knowledgeable people:

I see prices in the range of 7500-8000 being mentioned. Is that fully loaded including PLC, EDC/IDC, club, parking, etc.?

If those prices are fully loaded then the appreciation has not been much at all since I bought at 7000 including everything in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojorising View Post
                A question for the knowledgeable people:

I see prices in the range of 7500-8000 being mentioned. Is that fully loaded including PLC, EDC/IDC, club, parking, etc.?

If those prices are fully loaded then the appreciation has not been much at all since I bought at 7000 including everything in 2012.
                The price range 7500-8000
                Is BSP only.
                Plc, car parking, edc/IDC are excludes.

Comment

I have been looking for a Middle floor unit for my family member, I am NOT an agent by any means. Looking In tower c or B.. Unit 2 or 3 but not able to even find one unit for sale ..forgetting the price.. No one is selling!! all are higher floors or Floor 13 (not interested in the number 13) or back facing!

Plus the price expected is 8150-8300. This doesnt include PLC, EDC IDC parkin etc., so additional 1000/1100 including Service tax.

Comment

you may also search in relatively good location near to upcoming 2 metro's for below Rs.9000 deal in Pioneer Park sector 61.
                    Last edited by redwine_sing; March 10 2015, 01:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Verified owners can now join the Whatsapp group which has been created. Lots of discussion has been happening with co-owners who are not on the IREF or Internet.

You can PM me your numbers to be added alongwith Name, tower and unit numbers.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X