Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 18 2018
928 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

A lot is actually happening on both the Facebook and Whatsapp groups. All owners should join.

Comment

Interested in buying a flat in heritage one

Dear All,

I am looking for a 3 BHK flat on GCX for my parents. Wanted something which would be available for possession in next 6-8 months. After evaluating all options available, finally zeroed down on Heritage One. Visited the site this weekend and liked the quality of constructions and layout as well. If you know any one who is looking for a resale, pl suggest. I have clicked some photographs of the site. Will post them via separate post.

Comment

Heritage one

what is the possession status for heritage one sec 62. What is the current resale price i can look at this property.

What are the pros and cons if we comapare it with bestech park view next sec 67

Comment

interested in this project

Hi guys, I am interested in this project. Can someone please tell how much payment has gone to the builder and expected possession date. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaibhav123 View Post
            Hi guys, I am interested in this project. Can someone please tell how much payment has gone to the builder and expected possession date. Thanks.
            95% payment is gone.
            Possesion seems to be near diwali.

Comment

Thanks.
              I see 8000 as the asking price on various sites. I assume its BSP.
              1) What will be the extra cost other than the BSP? What are the extra cost heads.
              2) What kind of furnishing comes with these. Are these totally raw flats or some work is done?
              Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaibhav123 View Post
                Thanks.
                I see 8000 as the asking price on various sites. I assume its BSP.
                1) What will be the extra cost other than the BSP? What are the extra cost heads.
                2) What kind of furnishing comes with these. Are these totally raw flats or some work is done?
                Thanks.
                1.Yes u r right price is ranging from 8000-8400.
                But these price are for only unit no 2 and 3 these units are internal facing.
                Outer facing units are ramging 7700-7900.

2.Around 800-1000/ sq ft are extra charges i.e edc/IDC, club,parking, Plc.

3. Flats are semi furnished wooden flooring in rooms, Daikin ACs are there, modulor kitchen will be provided

Comment

Thanks. Are there any clause related to non-escalation of price or can the developer ask for more at the time of possession?

Comment

--------------------

Comment

KC Ji

Where are you these days? D'ont see much of you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X