Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Gurgaon, Noida building sites under watch - The Times of India

Anita Yadav, the HUDA administrator in Gurgaon who was present in NGT, said, "I have issued notices to 16 developers on Golf Course Road and Golf Course Extension Road and directed them to stop work as per the earlier NGT order (on April 7) for flouting norms."

As TOI had reported earlier, there are four construction sites on Golf Course Road and around 30 on Gold Course Extension Road

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
      Gurgaon, Noida building sites under watch - The Times of India

Anita Yadav, the HUDA administrator in Gurgaon who was present in NGT, said, "I have issued notices to 16 developers on Golf Course Road and Golf Course Extension Road and directed them to stop work as per the earlier NGT order (on April 7) for flouting norms."

As TOI had reported earlier, there are four construction sites on Golf Course Road and around 30 on Gold Course Extension Road
      I visited the site today to chk the sample flat, work hasn't stopped at H1. Feedback on flat

Pros - will be at really good locaation, construction quality is good, site plan, bathroom n kitchen fittings of good quality

Cons - i am really drawn to this project bt i found loading to be v high...bed rooms re small for a 1900 and 2400 sqft flat...

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
        Verified owners can now join the Whatsapp group which has been created. Lots of discussion has been happening with co-owners who are not on the IREF or Internet.

You can PM me your numbers to be added alongwith Name, tower and unit numbers.
        Hi, I would like to join the Whatsapp group. Whom to contact?

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
          Verified owners can now join the Whatsapp group which has been created. Lots of discussion has been happening with co-owners who are not on the IREF or Internet.

You can PM me your numbers to be added alongwith Name, tower and unit numbers.
          Hi how can i will contact you to become the member of your group

Comment

As mentioned you need to send a request via PM with your phone number, unit number and name to join the whatapp group

You can also join the group on FB. Just search for the Heritage One Owners and send a request to join with your details

Comment

Friends, Is there any latest update on possession status?

Comment

A lot is actually happening on both the Facebook and Whatsapp groups. All owners should join.

Comment

Interested in buying a flat in heritage one

Dear All,

I am looking for a 3 BHK flat on GCX for my parents. Wanted something which would be available for possession in next 6-8 months. After evaluating all options available, finally zeroed down on Heritage One. Visited the site this weekend and liked the quality of constructions and layout as well. If you know any one who is looking for a resale, pl suggest. I have clicked some photographs of the site. Will post them via separate post.

Comment

Heritage one

what is the possession status for heritage one sec 62. What is the current resale price i can look at this property.

What are the pros and cons if we comapare it with bestech park view next sec 67

Comment

interested in this project

Hi guys, I am interested in this project. Can someone please tell how much payment has gone to the builder and expected possession date. Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X