Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Builder has offered me permissive passion of the property. One can pay balance 10% and start work on interiors.

Need suggestion if this is worth consideration.

Comment

I suggest you wait for the OC to come through and the builder to offer actual possession.

Originally posted by mithaz View Post
      Builder has offered me permissive passion of the property. One can pay balance 10% and start work on interiors.

Comment

Thanks for your quick response. I will wait for OC, but there is not commitment from builder on the timelines.

I think we should follow up with builder for completing the common facilities, park, pool, club, electricity, water and sewer connections etc.
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 3 2016, 06:55 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Builders have an excuse: It is a Government process, we can't do much about it.

I am not invested in this project, but awaiting OC for a project that I am invested in. So, sailing in the same boat.

Thanks for your quick response. I will wait for OC, but there is not commitment from builder on the timelines.
          I think we should follow up with builder for completing the common facilities, park, pool, club, electricity, water and sewer connections etc.

Comment

Have you spoken to the CRM, what was their response?

You should also join the group on FB and WhatsApp.

Comment

Got this information from CRM only regarding permissive possession.

I'm on FB, I see lots of brokers there. This is a good forum to share information.
              Last edited by MANOJa; January 3 2016, 06:55 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I am planning to buy an apartment in heritage one. Any feedback on the property will be really appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by kpladvani View Post
                  what is the possession status for heritage one sec 62. What is the current resale price i can look at this property.

What are the pros and cons if we comapare it with bestech park view next sec 67
                  Did u get any feedback?

Comment

HO is a good property, at a very convenient location. Specs are also good. Only downside as of now is area which will take 2-3 years to reasonably develop. Price range of property is from 7500 - 8400 per sq. ft plus approx 1000 for EDC, IDC, PLC, Club Membership etc.

It will be safe to assume possession will be given by Diwali or so.

Location of HO is far better than BT Spa Next, on the other hand BT Spa Next is ready to move.

You can take decision based on your preference.
                    Last edited by mithaz; July 12 2015, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Case in point below why the Provisional Posession is a farce and one should NOT fall into the trap.

Below is a post about the misdemeanors of the same builder in another project.

Originally posted by harsh4ca View Post
                      I heard a good thing about this builder but i got to know this one from the net about their Dehradun project.. very negative..did not know if this builder can do things like this:

" Arborea Luxury HomesThe project which started in 2008 is still incomplete, even as owners / occupants moved in commencing from March 2011. The complex which has 12 towers of four floors each with two apartments on a floor and in two categories viz Premium and 3 BHK comprises 96 apartments. Of these, about 30 have been taken possession of and about 18 are presently occupied. The property which was exorbitantly priced at its launch in comparison to the then prevailing market rates, is slowly emerging to be a damp squib, given the problems the owners are living with every day. There are major design and construction flaws which are an architectural and workmanship blunder respectively, making the presumptuous claims of Conscient look pathetic, to say the least. It defies one’s common sense that in a place like Dehra Dun where monsoons are intense and remain for four months, no sunshades have been provided over the windows and the balconies. Thus, making the carpet area of the apartments vulnerable to rain water, and causing tremendous inconvenience to the residents. In addition, the water proofing of the buildings is suspect and probably sub standard. Not only that, the sliding glass windows and doors and kitchen door and window have not been provided with fly proofing arrangements, which precludes air circulation, when these are closed to prevent flies and mosquitoes from flying into the apartment from the outside. The living space gets suffocating and unhealthy. The standard of plumbing is a nightmare and seepages from concealed pipelines are an eternal problem which the residents have to contend with on a regular basis. Moreover, the drain in the dry / utility balcony is perpetually chocked and the slope in the bathrooms is inadequate for water to flow out on its own. And this primarily because of the cost cutting shenanigan of the architect by providing insufficient thickness to the flooring, which does not enable sufficient circumference pipes to be embedded and a slope to be given. The stupidity is compounded further by not providing a trap door to clean and clear the chocking kitchen drain, there by necessitating the breaking of the concealed drain chute, every time a blockage occurs. The quality of the material used in the modular kitchen is probably of the lowest end in the market and remains an apology for it. A clear case of commitment deficit. The energy consumption of most occupied apartments was inordinately high in January 2012 (varying between Rs11, 000 to Rs 5,000), leaving a big question mark on the integrity of the electric meters and the associated equipment, including the soft ware installed for the purpose. Given the construction design of the apartments and an all glass look, security assumes an added importance in the complex. However, this seems to have been either ignored or else overlooked, as the staircase to the apartments is easily accessible from the side of the ground level planter, even while a biometric access door has been provided to control and restrict unauthorized entry from below. Inanity at its best. It could not have been more comical than this, when one learns that though there are numerous power points for a TV connection in all the rooms, one can watch only one channel at any one time, even on different set top boxes. Invest on 3 to 5 TV sets to watch only one channel programme. Brilliant!

In an ingenious move to force the maintenance services to be provided only by a business partner of Conscient, M/s Massoorie Himalayan Resorts Pvt Ltd (Mco), the owners were / are forced to sign a Maintenance Agreement on a non judicial stamp paper, bequeathing this right to it. The monthly maintenance charges which are very steep Rs 3,400/- per month, leave the owners with very little choice in the matter. It is needless to speak about the quality of the service provided for the money charged, as it is lamentable. The security service engaged by Mco is inadequate and professionally challenged, keeping the residents in a state of perpetual anxiety about their well being. The arboriculture of the complex is in keeping with the poor understanding of what it implies and one gets to see a surfeit of palms planted all over in a drab monochrome, of only green.

The commitment made by Conscient Infrastructure Pvt Ltd in the Allotment and Maintenance Agreement are far from fulfilled and leave much to be desired. Some of these, which are non existent as of now, are -:

a) Clubhouse with Pool Table and Card Room, Spa with steam, Top of the line Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Wi Fi inter net Connectivity
                      b) Provision of Cafeteria, Mini Convenience Store, Kid’s Play Area
                      c) Insurance of the Building "

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X