Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Thanks Manoj for your input/ views.

As I understand, that prices being more or less similar , the specifications of H 1 being much better and chances of completion in time also more likely, H 1 should be a more preferred option for end use.

Location wise also it is not much worse than Pioneer Park. I would look at options in H 1.

Any member here having any options , pls let me know

Thanks

Comment

A few brokers have their office at the site office of heritage one, if you want to go that route,I wud suggest you shud visit the site office.

You can also check with the sales team of conscient, at times they are aware if some owner is not able to meet the demands for payments, they might be able to help you crack a deal.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sunset100 View Post
        Thanks Manoj for your input/ views.

As I understand, that prices being more or less similar , the specifications of H 1 being much better and chances of completion in time also more likely, H 1 should be a more preferred option for end use.

Location wise also it is not much worse than Pioneer Park. I would look at options in H 1.

Any member here having any options , pls let me know

Thanks
        When we bought a unit at Heritage one about a week ago, a few other options for 3BR were available at about 6500 (both middle and high floors). If you are interested, PM me and would share the direct seller's details.

The specs are essentially same as Presidia (which quotes at 1.5 times) and while one does not get VRV (only split AC), one does get an indoor badminton court, squash court and flood lit playground.

http://www.************/customised/he...i-brochure.pdf

Comment

Heard that emmar has stake in H1.... Is it correct

Comment

Conscient and Emaar had Joint development agreement for Palm Drive. Emaar has no stake in Conscient or H1.

Again Conscient and Ansals jointly developed The Ivy (near laburnum).

Conscient also built Jalvaryu vihar,Maple cresent & Harmony homes in gurgaon.

They made a township in Shivalik hills, Dehradun & many projects in Goa.

They built Sirifort auditorium in 82 & Heritage scholls in NCR.
            Last edited by MANOJa; January 1 2016, 08:07 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I applied for a loan for H1 and was told the one of the banks is not doing this project as NOC from emmar is not there..also the land is mortgaged to central bank of India and which has not issues a NOC as wel....but since HDFC has approved it I guess everything is in order!!!

Comment

HDFC is funding it, Bank of Maharashtra is doing it. Indiabulls is in the process of approving it. I have applied with indiabulls for the same, lets see if it goes through.

About the emaar stake, actually some licenses/approvals were issued to emaar which were later on bought by conscient so if you go to the builder's office to verify the approvals, they documents will still have emaar's name on them.

Thanks

Comment

Hi...any views on the 4bhk in H1...the bedrooms are really small...is there a demand in resale mkt for small 4bhk in 2400 sq ft apart. in gurgaon ... Specially in upmarket/so called luxury specs segment..

Comment

@Manoj2066 - sir, any firm update on the sample flat? I agree it'll be easier to sell units with a sample flat on display. I have a 3BR unit and can wait for a few months if a sample flat is on the horizon. THanks.

Comment

Originally posted by amingurgaon View Post
                      When we bought a unit at Heritage one about a week ago, a few other options for 3BR were available at about 6500 (both middle and high floors). If you are interested, PM me and would share the direct seller's details.

The specs are essentially same as Presidia (which quotes at 1.5 times) and while one does not get VRV (only split AC), one does get an indoor badminton court, squash court and flood lit playground.

http://www.************/customised/he...i-brochure.pdf
                      Have sent the details of a direct seller, nice guys (based out of Delhi). The recent updated plan for Rapid metro till the GCX junction is likely to positively impact this property.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X