Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
856 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • went to the site, location is pretty decent . However the pace of construction appears to be very slow. There was one Overhead crane for 3 towers being constructed, very few manpower deployed at the site. It seems to be progressing the least amongst Pioneer Park/ Bestech / BPTP Prime / Uptown. The project density appeared to be decent, unlike pioneer which seems to be a concrete maze .

Have taken some photographs, will upload it tomorrow. Have not analyzed the specifications of the projects so can not comment on that.

There seems to be a Baani commercial / retail project & Paras commercial project opposite to it & also some dhoot builders. Too many commercial , too little residential in and around .

Decent work going on in Paras/ dhoot . Baani some excavation work has been done.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for the update...i also felt the same when I went there month back...construction is going at snail's pace and that is the reason for probably the lowest price among all the project in neighborhood ... its a G+25 project and they have merely progressed upto 7-8 floors at the max...looks like delivery is not on the cards before 2014-15..
    Originally Posted by Bikumatre
    went to the site, location is pretty decent . However the pace of construction appears to be very slow. There was one Overhead crane for 3 towers being constructed, very few manpower deployed at the site. It seems to be progressing the least amongst Pioneer Park/ Bestech / BPTP Prime / Uptown. The project density appeared to be decent, unlike pioneer which seems to be a concrete maze .

Have taken some photographs, will upload it tomorrow. Have not analyzed the specifications of the projects so can not comment on that.

There seems to be a Baani commercial / retail project & Paras commercial project opposite to it & also some dhoot builders. Too many commercial , too little residential in and around .

Decent work going on in Paras/ dhoot . Baani some excavation work has been done.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current status of development and likelihood of handing over. Any idea of the current resale rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • I saw the Heritage site back in April and have not seen much development sinec then. Looks the same. At least no noticeable development is there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I went to the site yesterday, the current status is tower B, work is going on for the 8 floor roof,(7 floors completed), for tower C work is going on for 6th floor(5th comleted. Didnt pay attention to tower A, but I think it must around the 3rd floor.

The current resale should be around 7000

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • ok, thx for the latest update.
    CommentQuote
  • Well...seems to be going quite slow then. I had visited the site way back in April and could see the Tower C uptil 3rd or 4th floor and now 5 months later theyve just done uptil 5th floor in Tower C ??

Any reason for the slow speed ? What is the expected possession date from Conscient ?

Otherwise I quite like the location and specs.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, we paid the 3rd floor installment for tower C on 23rd of July. We are expecting the 6th floor demand to come in October.

The possession is due in Dec 2013, it might get delayed by a quarter as per my last interaction with them.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Well, we paid the 3rd floor installment for tower C on 23rd of July. We are expecting the 6th floor demand to come in October.

The possession is due in Dec 2013, it might get delayed by a quarter as per my last interaction with them.

Thanks

What is the development in Tower A and when is it likely to be handed over. As per the comments of other members , progress is very slow ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Please find attached some pics clicked today. The camera isnt that good, so please bear with the quality.

Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for posting the pictures of the construction updates. :bab (6)::

Any one has an idea of the current resale rates.

Some friend told me that rates are around Rs 7250/-. Is it correct - seems underpriced considering rates of Pioneer park ( lower specs but a little better location) is around Rs 8100.

Any Seniors have some better info ?
    CommentQuote
  • The current rate is hovering in the range of 7200-7500 psf. However, with the recent pace of construction and upcoming projects from Bani etc, I foresee a favourable growth in the next 6 months. I will not be surprised to see Heritage one surpass 8000 psf by Mar'13... Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Well, I see Heritage One crossing 9000 by next May/June. There will be a sudden jump in the price once the structure is complete. The construction is going on a decent pace. They are now finishing a floor in about 20 days. I just paid the installment for 6th floor on the 10th of Oct and I am expecting the next one to come in Nov as they have already finished 8th floor. The next is due on 9th floor roof slab for Tower C.

The specifications of H1 are similar to Park Presidia which is already close to 10k types. The major reason why H1 resale prices werent picking up was due to the slow pace of construction which has picked up now. I would advise all unit owners to hold to their units till next June.

** The sample flat would also be ready in about 15 days as per my last interaction with the H1 site people(day before yesterday). Dont know when it will be opened for public though. The sample flat would also give a boost to the resale prices.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj,

I am told that the Conscient folks are making a sample for Heritage Max on Dwarka expressway... for H1, they are not making it more because the project is completely sold out; so they are saving this money to ensure they exceed the customer expectations... cheers.

And I do agree... H1 is undervalued today and so is a great investment option... cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr Bansal,

The initial plan was to make the sample here at H1 but then there were some issues, I heard that the flat owner refused to allow his flat to be used as sample flat, that is why they decided to make it at 102 site. Somehow things were sorted out and they are making it here. When I went there couple of days back, they were in the process of installing air conditioners. It is being made in tower B. They said it will be complete in another 15 days or so but the opening date can only be confirmed by the marketing team.

At heritage Max the sample flat would have taken a lot time cause of excavation etc.

Why dont u double check with the marketing team?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote