Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Is anyone aware of VAT rules ?

IREO has charged 1% and Heritage One seems to be charging 4-5%, and the Govt hasn't really asked for it yet.
    Last edited by MANOJa; January 3 2016, 06:24 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaibhav123 View Post
      Congrats to all owners. I have a question and will be obliged if learned members help me here.

I am interested in buying a 3BHK. I see listing of 1.4-1.5 Cr. on 99 acres. How much extra do I have to pay over this?

I mean EDC/IDC, any other possession time charges, Vat, 1% tax etc. Basically all charges other than registry charges. What will be the ball park figure? Thanks.
      Hi Vaibhav, fellow buyers

I was following some threads and like you have been weighing the decision of new vs slightly old but good constructions (if you see some of your posts). Just to introduce.

Anyways , this time over I have this option:
      A person responded to my quote recently with a deal that involves buying a property (3+s, 1920 sqft) of Ireo /Corridors on gcx (under construction and right now about 34 months from launch) and the seller would pay for rent till the possession by adjusting in the sale price of the property. I thought it was a pretty good offer but tax considerations , ie, reinvesting to save capital gains also count for me. I saw the advantages as a) Rent was paid for and b) emi was on a much lower amount. c) interest earned on amount paid in slabs as per construction. d) delay by developer is penalised as per agreement. e) Renting is an easier decision at any project.

Would you please add to the scenario, in case anything missing and comment what makes it worth considering. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
        Is anyone aware of VAT rules ?

IREO has charged 1% and Heritage One seems to be charging 4-5%, and the Govt hasn't really asked for it yet.
        For this one thing, I must credit them for fairness. The VAT ascertaining formula is currently subjudice..

Conscient is basically asking the buyers to create an FD for ~5 lacs, with a lien to the builder. So, the 5 lacs remains technically with the buyer and earns him interest till the case is decided by the Punjab HC. Once the judgement comes, the builder gets paid...

I would assume Ireo will do back to back recovery from buyers if the govt asks for more than 1% anyways...
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 8 2016, 04:10 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

How many of the owners in Heritage One paid the final amount and have taken / about to take possession?

Is there a final date / deadline by which time we have to pay the balance amount including the FD ( for VAT ) and the Registry amount?
          Last edited by Malvish; January 10 2016, 02:03 AM. Reason: text colour

Comment

Hello everyone. Conscient has sent a final call letter. I am shocked and surprised to note the following from them which is akin extortion from us the owners. I am raising the questions below.

1. On what basis has the company increased the size of the apartment by 100 Sqft? They have mentioned the increase by showing a clause in the buyer agreement. By doing so, they are misusing the one sided nature of the agreement, which has already been proven wrong in the past with various other builders too.

2. There is the issue of Haryana Value Added Tax. Why is this not being consumed by the company?

3. Costs such as Bulk electricity, Fibre to home, Fire fighting etc are always part of project cost. Why are they attempting to charging separately? We should be only paying for DHBVN electricity meter.

4. Why are they asking for Advance Maintenance charges for 12 months when we have paid IFMS. Maintenance charges should be paid post possession and based on monthly or bi-monthly invoices. This is absurd.

7. Common area electricity charges : This should be part of the monthly maintenance invoice. Why should they be taking this money in advance.
            Last edited by Skittles8; February 9 2016, 07:32 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

Please do read my post. We should not allow builders to extort

Comment

Originally posted by ashgurgaon View Post
                Please do read my post. We should not allow builders to extort
                Yes, we should not. So what do you plan to do about it?

Pls share your thoughts in the WhatsApp group also.

Comment

How do I join the Whatsapp group?

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                    Yes, we should not. So what do you plan to do about it?

Pls share your thoughts in the WhatsApp group also.
                    Please do let me know the best way to join the Whatsapp group?

Comment

Hi,

I am planning to buy a 3BHK in Heritage One. Need a feedback on the construction quality and general ambience of the project. Request if any one staying there can answer my query.

Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X