Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

null

IREO, Hines ink agreement to develop Gurgaon land

Bengaluru: Developer IREO Management Pvt. Ltd and Hines India Real Estate, the local arm of US-based realty firm Hines, have struck a joint development agreement for a 10-acre land parcel within IREO City on Golf Course Extension Road in Gurgaon.

While IREO is the owner of the land, Hines has brought in property firm Conscient Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd to develop the residential project. The total value of the project, which would have about a million sq. ft of saleable area, is about Rs.1,000 crore.

This would also be the first investment from the Hines India Residential Fund, which is set to invest about $250 million in four-five residential projects across the National Capital Region (NCR), Mumbai, Bengaluru and Pune.

“Under the residential fund, we will invest and provide development expertise and tie up with local developers for projects. Hines provides equity capital and we are looking at more project opportunities this year,” said Yash Gupta, managing director and country head, Hines....

Read more at:
    http://www.livemint.com/Companies/PB...gaon-land.html
    Last edited by illusionist13; March 14 2016, 03:08 PM. Reason: added article content

Comment

Send me you number and I will add you to the group. I am the admin on the whatsapp group

Comment

I was considering this property. They are giving possession after getting the OC. And for now the complex will run on gen sets. But how before they get the electricity and water supply from the government?

Comment

Surprised that they still dont have an OC. If that is the case, why are they asking for all the money right away?

Comment

Need some suggestion friends -

I am planning to buy 3 BHK for end use in heritage one ~1980 SQFT. Total in hand cost quoted to me is 1.6CR. Do you think its right deal?

What do you think this price and society as compared to Ireo Uptown or The Palm (emmar MGF) or Bestec Parkview spa Next.
            Last edited by MANOJa; May 16 2016, 12:04 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

palms is best ...good location n decent society

Comment

Originally posted by vineet1712 View Post
                Need some suggestion friends -

I am planning to buy 3 BHK for end use in heritage one ~1980 SQFT. Total in hand cost quoted to me is 1.6CR. Do you think its right deal?

What do you think this price and society as compared to Ireo Uptown or The Palm (emmar MGF) or Bestec Parkview spa Next.

HERITAGE ONE is a small ( as only 3 Towers) but a good Society. Well designed with a good planned Club. The approach road is good and is not too far from the GC ext .

What are the current resale rates psf which you are being offered. -

Comment

Whats new happening on this project? Has they received OC? If yes, how many families are moved here?

Comment

Originally posted by ip3bhk View Post
                    Whats new happening on this project? Has they received OC? If yes, how many families are moved here?
                    About 150 flats have been taken over and in various stages of woodwork /Tenanting etc.

67 families are living on last count. Sports courts, Clubhouse and a minimart for daily needs is now operational.

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                      About 150 flats have been taken over and in various stages of woodwork /Tenanting etc.

67 families are living on last count. Sports courts, Clubhouse and a minimart for daily needs is now operational.
                      Hi Magadh

Could you please elaborate on the extra charges like area increase, VAT etc. And has everybody paid? Anybody who has gone to court with regards to the charges? What about delay penalty?

Also, is the registry now open?
                      Last edited by Malvish; July 7 2016, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X