Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
    Hi Magadh

Could you please elaborate on the extra charges like area increase, VAT etc. And has everybody paid? Anybody who has gone to court with regards to the charges? What about delay penalty?

Also, is the registry now open?
    In short, yes to all your questions

There is (super) area increase of about 100-150 sqft for 3 and 4 BHKS. There is a group which have challenged this and have gone to courts.

VAT builder has secured it by asking for a FD of the requisite amount until the case is settled by the courts. The VAT will be adjusted against the FD amount. FD is in name of buyer under lien to the builder. I think that was fair and most people have paid.

Registrations are happening all the time since January.

Delay penalty has been paid. EDC refund for extra charged has been refunded. Both were adjusted against the final demand.

Comment

WE are thinking of buying a unit in this society. What is the prevalent rate here. Dealers are quoting 7000-10000 p sq ft. Which I think is a bit high at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by saurav2281 View Post
        WE are thinking of buying a unit in this society. What is the prevalent rate here. Dealers are quoting 7000-10000 p sq ft. Which I think is a bit high at the moment.
        If you get in 7000 All inclusive, I guess its fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
          Sry just for clarification all inclusive means BSP+EDC+IDC+FMS etc etc... Registry would be an extra component I believe..

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
            Yes if all woodwork, furnishings and registration are inclusive in that rate then it is worth considering.

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
              Yes if all woodwork, furnishings and registration are inclusive in that rate then it is worth considering.
              Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                + 3 yr electricity bilk free

Comment

Massive devalution of this project. I am a prospective buyer and just read the all the history thanks to IREF forum thread I got to know all this history. Right now the ongoing rate is around 7000-7200 psqft.

Swimming pool is not yet operation as they havent recvd the license yet, and there are many leakage and fittings issues in various flats. We also talked to some people living here, and did not get positive feedback.

A dealer said to wait more, as the prices are expected to fall below 7000 Rs psqft after 6 months.

Comment

I was looking to buy in this project, but I also checked out Time Residency right opposite Heritage. The construction quality, size of rooms (carpet area), and the material used is significantly superior to Heritage.. I recommend that folks who are looking to purchase in Heritage, should check out Time Residency as well.. Time Residency is expected to complete in 3-4 months..

Comment

Friends,

I am looking for 4 BHK apartment in Gurgaon (in main Gurgaon, not in sector 8x,9x) for end use. I have seen Ireo Uptown, Skyon, Conscient Heritage One, Victory Valley, Bestech PVSN. With my budget and preference for RTM, I have shortlisted following 2 properties. ( I am still open for any other property if somebody has any suggestions)

Conscient Heritage One - 2500 sqft ( super area increased from 2390)
                      Bestech Park View Spa next - 2635 sqft

Following are the pros and cons as per my research:

Pros of PVSN: Decent size society(number of towers), lots of greenery, lots of open spaces,
                      Cons of PVSN: Location

Pros of Conscient Heritage One: Construction quality, Layouts, Location, Club
                      Cons: Small society ( 3 towers only), less open space as compared to PVSN

Request you to provide your suggestions on these 2 properties. I am also open to any other property.

PS: I am currently living in TCN in Sector-50. I like the greenery and overall ambience of Nirvana country. Its just that I dont want to invest in Unitech property at this stage.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X