Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Why visit lakes and waterfall when you have them in Gurgaon.

Welcome to Heritage One

All water.
    No electricity
    No lifts

Comment

This is really bad. At least private society builders should have managed drainage better within society.

What about all the rain water harvesting systems Conscient boasted about? They said there can never be any water logging as they have a proper rain water harvesting system in place.

Comment

I am an owner here and also a member on the whatsapp group since the start. I know this property quite well. And I don't know where you got these pics from Magadh but I know who clicked them.

Anyway, regarding purchase of a property here, The last unit sold here went for 7600 for a front facing unit, north facing from door exit in the C Tower this was 25 days back. This does not include the VAT, or parking, club membership, PLC,EDC/IDC, Service Tax, etc Overall without Registration, is around 1.75 - 1.8 cr. I know the owner quite well. And for sure Dhoot is far inferior to this property in terms of all especially the Inter-building space as it's cluttered.

Back facing unit could be slightly less. But whoever is thinking this can be bought at 7000 all inclusive , means 1.4-1.5 cr. is probably dreaming. But all the best for the same.

Other thing is that there i no doubt electricity is an issue but it's not true that there is NO electricity. just that ratio of Main line to DG i higher here than other places for another 6 months. you can say 75% main - 25% DG at the Max. but the builder now has a fixed rate of Rs. 7.5 per unit no matter your on the main or back up so that's good!!

Many things are getting sorted with time. I have heard it's normal in gurgaon for such delays.

[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6119.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	2275921

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-01-14 07.50.45-2.jpg
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	2275922

Name:	2016-01-14 07.50.45-1.jpg
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	2275923

Name:	2016-01-19 08.51.27.jpg
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	2275924

Name:	2016-04-08 03.14.34.jpg
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	2275925

Name:	2016-04-19 10.38.17.jpg
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	2275926

Name:	IMG_8417.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	2275927

Name:	2016-04-12 08.43.06.jpg
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	2275928

Name:	10342934_865452340153124_5170028499618929314_n.jpg
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	2275929

Name:	10407837_865452336819791_5435517695843967822_n.jpg
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	2275930[/ATTACH]

Comment

some more pics guys!

I think in 18 months we should see this touch 2 cr. ,which is around 8600 bsp. Which is still quite low compared to the Gold course road. and Sohna road as well.

The max. this was sold at was 8400 from the records. Which means at 7600 - 8000 bsp this is a great bet right now. I am not an agent and some users here know me quite well.

It's still a good buy! All the best! Dont know any sellers, and even if i did, i would not use this forum to sell as i am not an agent. Just a resident and real estate market analyst.

Cheers. Full Power!!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by rahul2002b; July 31 2016, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2002b View Post
            And for sure Dhoot is far inferior to this property in terms of all especially the Inter-building space as it's cluttered.

]
            Agree with this part at least. For sure Dhoot is not a spot on heritage in terms of density and build quality. Density is even higher than Pioneer Park.

Plus it's a mis-mash of several types of specifications in different towers from economy to supposed luxury specs so expect mixed gentry of the occupants as well.

Comment

I am an owner here and also a member on the whatsapp group since the start. I know this property quite well. And I don't know where you got these pics from Magadh but I know who clicked them.

Anyway, regarding purchase of a property here, The last unit sold here went for 7600 for a front facing unit, north facing from door exit in the C Tower this was 25 days back. This does not include the VAT, or parking, club membership, PLC,EDC/IDC, Service Tax, etc Overall without Registration, is around 1.75 - 1.8 cr. I know the owner quite well. And for sure Dhoot is far inferior to this property in terms of all especially the Inter-building space as it's cluttered.

Back facing unit could be slightly less. But whoever is thinking this can be bought at 7000 all inclusive , means 1.4-1.5 cr. is probably dreaming. But all the best for the same.

Other thing is that there i no doubt electricity is an issue but it's not true that there is NO electricity. just that ratio of Main line to DG i higher here than other places for another 6 months. you can say 75% main - 25% DG at the Max. but the builder now has a fixed rate of Rs. 7.5 per unit no matter your on the main or back up so that's good!!

Many things are getting sorted with time. I have heard it's normal in gurgaon for such delays.
              I agree with the essence of your post and perhaps you know the pricing and sales very well.

Just one question - Are pics posted by the fellow user showing the basement and inundation incorrect?
              Last edited by Malvish; August 4 2016, 08:06 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

I think few days bad at the start of a project should not make a project bad and under valued. I do not agree. But it's ok for all to have an opinion.

The pics are at a time when some leakage must have happened. that is not how the basement looks today. Please go and visit the site.
                Last edited by MANOJa; August 4 2016, 05:02 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I think few days bad at the start of a project should not make a project bad and under valued. I do not agree. But it's ok for all to have an opinion.

The pics are at a time when some leakage must have happened. that is not how the basement looks today. Please go and visit the site.
                  Do not get defensive. If the pics are genuine, then a member posting it here should not bother anyone. I agree with you on the prices part and I honestly think it is a good project and the builder has done a good job.
                  Last edited by Malvish; August 5 2016, 12:20 AM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Dear rahul2002b;

Thanks for the pics. Just wanted a clarification - are these pics from your own flat or a general flat? Also, are the chimney / hob, kitchen cabinets being installed or do we have any choice in selection?
                    Last edited by Malvish; August 7 2016, 09:53 AM. Reason: formatting

Comment

Looks like Heritage One has electricity issues:

Heritage residents approach DC over power connection - Times of India

Residents of Conscient Heritage One have filed a complaint with the office of the deputy commissioner, alleging the group housing society in Sector 62 has no proper power connection and the developer has been providing electricity to over 100 households on a temporary connection for the past nine months.

"It's been over nine months that the occupation certificate has been granted to the residential colony. Till date, we don't have any regular domestic electricity connection. The developer is supplying electricity on a temporary connection," said Astha Radhaswami, a resident.
                      According to residents, many a time people have got stuck in elevators due to frequent tripping owing to low voltage and some have even suffered damages to their electronic equipment such as air-conditioners and refrigerators.

Comment

• tsumit
                        tsumit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Is electricity and water supply still an issue with the society?
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X