Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Hi Shacker,

They are working on the sample flat. If you visit the site, the brick work is in progress for the same. They had given a completion date of 15th May in our earlier conversation. I think they will definitely try to complete it before launching the other project.

I will send u a picture if I happen to go that side soon. I would not advise you to sell it. Hold it for a few months if you can. Price will increase by 500-700 at least, once the sample is ready.

Thanks
    Last edited by MANOJa; January 1 2016, 08:08 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Heritage one

Heritage one construction status as on 1st May12
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bits99 View Post
        Hi...any views on the 4bhk in H1...the bedrooms are really small...is there a demand in resale mkt for small 4bhk in 2400 sq ft apart. in gurgaon ... Specially in upmarket/so called luxury specs segment..
        Every one of the four rooms in H1 is more than the standard size of 12 x 10... and what does'nt sell in gurgaon...

Comment

Hi,

The current price should be in the range of @6500 to @6800 psf.

I feel this is one of the most undervalued properties at this point of time considering even Pioneer park is touching @8000 in resale. The specifications of H1 are far superior than Pioneer Park. So at this price it looks a pretty good buy to me.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the info Manoj and I do agree that this project if delivered on time could potentially be one the best in that area.

I have also seen Ireo uptown and am kind of split between the 2.

what do the members have to say on the pros and cons of both bearing in mind this is end user perspective.

Comment

Pros and Cons of Uptown/H1 as per my understanding

H1
              Pros: Better Location
              Better Specifications
              Lesser no of apartments, so lesser members sharing clubhouse etc.
              Cons:
              Initial stage of Construction
              Relatively lesser known builder
              If seeing is believing, we cannot say what will be finally delivered
              they dont even have a sample flat in place as of now

Uptown
              Pros
              1)Advance stage of cons, delivery will be next year, though H1 is
              also scheduled for del next year, but looking at the current pace of
              construction, that looks unlikely.
              2) Ireo is a better brand
              3) Has VRV air conditioning, in H1 they have split acs
              Cons:
              1) Location is inferior
              2) Uncertainity on the approach road
              3) That area will take some time to be inhabitable, looks really scary
              at night

Comment

Thanks for the analysis. Conscient has a good track record so I think H1 is making more sense to me.
                Last edited by cavarun; June 14 2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Heritage One has a better location in today's world (but after say 5 years when GCX area would be more developed, it wont matter much whether 2-3 kms here or there).

Apart from that, IREO as a builder and Uptown as a project scores higher on all counts.

I own a unit in Uptown and had considered Heritage one also when buying Uptown last year. I went for Uptown mainly because of IREO's name since I knew nothing about Gurgaon and wanted to play it safe, Ive been mostly happy with the progress till now.

Now Im looking for another unit in GCX and have been considering options including Heritage One also but not entirely convinced on Heritage one yet.

Comment

heritage 1 would fall way behind schedule at least by looking at how things are going as of now....it is G+29 i think and they are still at 4-5 floors..that too almost 2 years after the launch...

Comment

Hi Mr Bansal,

I dont think there should be any significant delay in possession. The point is they are not waiting for the tower to be complete before starting brick work/ finishing. The way they have planned it is they will start the finishing work for the first five towers, while higher towers are constructed so once floors 6, 7 are constructed the lower ones will be handed over for finishing. If you look at the recent pics, you can see that brick work for the lower floors is already in progress.

They will start the possession from the lower floors gradually move to the upper floors.

The no of Floors are as under:

Tower A : G+25
                      Tower B : G+23
                      Tower C : G+21

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X