Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
858 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Please find the latest construction pictures clicked today evening.

Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please tell me how much payment has gone in the project? Is it very dissimilar for units sold across various times as nearly all towers are at same height?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • If you look carefully, the status is like this I guess

Tower A:Working on 6th floor
    Tower C: Working on 9th floor
    Tower B Working on 11th floor

For Tower C I have paid around 70 lakhs, I booked at 5250, total cost was 1.27. For B the schedule should be one installment ahead of about 10 lakhs at the same rate. Some people booked at 4600 types so they might paid lesser. Further mine is a double PLC unit with 2 car parkings so the paid amount might be a little more. For tower A, the schedule should be one installment behind, though it is 4 bedroom, so the total amount paid might be similar due to larger size.

Hope that helps

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What news about the sample flat - any development ?

There is news on other IREF posts that the RE market is stagnant , has it adversely effected the H 1 resale too ( I hope not since even now it is under valued)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sunset,

The gurgaon real estate market is never stagnant. I have been monitoring the market for many years now. The broker/financiers nexus is too strong here and prices increase by a couple of lakhs every month.

I was out of town for a while, will update you the sample flat soon.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj- Awaiting your updates.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the sample flat that was coming up at H1 as mentioned in some earlier posts ?
    CommentQuote
  • A friend is looking to invest here .

Can i have some feedback on -

a ) How much payment has gone to the Builder & what is the present construction status ? What is the likely date of possession ?

b ) Minimum size of apartment here .

c ) Why would one consider this as an better investment as compared to numerous other options ?

d ) Price graph - new & resale from inception/prelaunch .

e ) Loading

f ) Any other point which may be relevant to the investment .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Manoj,

Plz find some of the responses below:
    a) For tower C 70 lakhs has gone, total cost was 1.27, @booked at 5250. Another installment is expected in about 10 days for around 10 lakhs as the 9th floor is almost complete. Tower B is usually 1 installment ahead of Tower C, they would have paid around 10 lakhs more if booked at the same time

b) Min size is 1890

c) Some points in its favour are Good location, Premium specs, Underpriced at current levels, small project so chances of delay are less. First project for conscient on their own in ncr, so it shud be like a flagship project for them.

d) Price new, dont think company has any availability. It was initially launched at around 4600 in July 2010 and the current resale is around 7200-7500 types. Price has started moving in the last one month as construction activity has picked up.

e) I dont understand what loading means however when I tried calculating the carpet area for a 1890 sq feet appt. it was around 1450 I think, but am not very sure on this calculation, kindly double check on this. I did that long time back.

Regarding the sample flat, last I heard, they were laying granite or something, will try to click some pictures over the weekend, they usually dont allow to go near the construction area but would try to zoom in from the site office.

Thanks

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    A friend is looking to invest here .

Can i have some feedback on -

a ) How much payment has gone to the Builder & what is the present construction status ? What is the likely date of possession ?

b ) Minimum size of apartment here .

c ) Why would one consider this as an better investment as compared to numerous other options ?

d ) Price graph - new & resale from inception/prelaunch .

e ) Loading

f ) Any other point which may be relevant to the investment .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Btw, just recd the demand letter for Tower C I was talking about. The amount is 12.46 and payment date is 05 December!

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • manoj2066

Considering the current progress of construction, when do you think the project is likely to get completed?

And What is the likely rates at time of possession ?

Just checking whether the rates would get evened out after 2-3 years ( considering Pioneer Araya. tata raisina are 10K + today )

Ofcourse nobody can predict the future, just checking your POV
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sunset,

The current rate is around 7500-7800 types. I got an offer of 7600 yesterday.
    I see it crossing 9000 once the tower structure is complete around June next year. It is scheduled for delivery next december but I dont see that happening so lets say it is delivered around June 2014, in that case the price should be around 10,500 if not more.

Pioneer Araya was launched around 9k so thats not a steep increase, however Tata Raisina was launched at 5200 types almost the same rate at which H1 was launched. It is around 10k right now.

I think H1 will cross 10k mark before possession, once the structure is complete and a bit of landscaping would really help in increasing the prices.

I just hope the work doesnt slow down after completing the tower structure, though the brick work is going on at a decent pace right now

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Btw, If you havent checked out the sample flat for their goa project, here's the link, its worth a look :)

Welcome To INFINITI BAY : - Show Villa Pictures
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj, 7500/7800? Really? Sounds a bit inflated.
    I was interested in the project till a month back and was being asked to close at 7100.
    CommentQuote
  • Andy,

The rates have picked up a bit in last 30 days as the tower construction is progressing well. Why dont you try calling a few brokers tomorrow? Btw, my unit is a double PLC unit so it should be a bit higher than normal units but I did have a discussion with a few brokers last week and most of them were quoting above 7500. You can double check the prices on 99acres as well. If someone is selling below 7500, he probably doesnt have money to pay the latest demand which is payable on 05 December. The amount is around 12.5 lakhs.

Btw, I am not looking to sell my unit as I am an end user and am looking forward to staying there :)

Thanks
    CommentQuote