Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

Last updated: August 22 2010
30 | Posts
4326 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

    Members,

    I have been tracking quiet a few threads in this forum, but still not able to make a call on whihc property to go for..............sometimes feel like gurgaon RE market is a bubble and is completely driven by brokers/builders..........My budget is between 50-60 lacs and is looking with a view of 4-5 years, not only for investment...... Senior memebers please suggest..........

    Thanks,
    Vishal Tuhan
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

    Originally posted by vtuhan View Post
    Members,

    I have been tracking quiet a few threads in this forum, but still not able to make a call on whihc property to go for..............sometimes feel like gurgaon RE market is a bubble and is completely driven by brokers/builders..........My budget is between 50-60 lacs and is looking with a view of 4-5 years, not only for investment...... Senior memebers please suggest..........

    Thanks,
    Vishal Tuhan
    U can go for Orris Aster at 2550 psf (value for money), although builder is new & has not delivered any project, till date & hence risk factor is quite high.
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

      Thanks Manoj....how is Orris in comparison with Raheja Sampada/Ramprastah Edge.....

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

        Sohna Road

        I think you should be looking at in and around Sohna Road (including Golf course Extn Road) as that's the place which is already inhabited.

        Somehow, I think the sectors on way to Manesar (barring few which are right on NH-8) or Pataudi are all hyped up. I went and saw the DLF project and was shocked to see that its still good 20 years away from civilization! I see no point paying so much for that place at this moment. Same goes for sectors close to Dwarka !

        Go for in and around Sohna. I agree most of the existing projects are already expensive (thanks again to the builder nexus!) so try getting into upcoming ones like Today Homes in Sector 73 etc.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

          Originally posted by vtuhan View Post
          Thanks Manoj....how is Orris in comparison with Raheja Sampada/Ramprastah Edge.....
          hi vishal,
          as manoj said its all about risk/price tradeoff..
          my personnal view is to spend 10% extra and go with a grade A builder.
          everybody delivers in rising market.. the test comes when things are not too rosy.
          i would put orris and ramaprastha in the same bracket as far as builder reputation goes and raheja a notch higher. location wise its orris and then raheja. i am not a big fan of dwarika expressway story yet. i would suggest only mahindra that side reason being a highly professional company and small project side.

          primarily you can look at orris ( as suggested)
          vipul 3100
          mahindra 2900-3000
          anantraj 26-2700
          bestech forthcoming
          depending on your risk appatite .
          if its investment i always recommend to get in at the initial launch price..
          good luck

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

            Originally posted by vtuhan View Post
            Thanks Manoj....how is Orris in comparison with Raheja Sampada/Ramprastah Edge.....
            In today's date , I suggest only bestech / godrej / vigneshwara . All A grade builders , Buy at initial launch , no risk , only possibility of appreciation ...

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

              I think you should wait for the outcome of the Common Wealth Games. If they are successful, prices might remain stable. If they fail, prices could fall drastically. In either of the case, this is not the best time to invest. Probably a good time to exit if you want to make some quick bucks and invest in something more meaningful. (if you have the need). Just wait for 2 months.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

                Originally posted by vtuhan View Post
                Members,

                I have been tracking quiet a few threads in this forum, but still not able to make a call on whihc property to go for..............sometimes feel like gurgaon RE market is a bubble and is completely driven by brokers/builders..........My budget is between 50-60 lacs and is looking with a view of 4-5 years, not only for investment...... Senior memebers please suggest..........

                Thanks,
                Vishal Tuhan
                Maybe try magicbricks for a resale property. There you might get some good bargains. Like I know of a 1850 sqft 3BHK flat (which got sold for 70 lakhs, a month back) in sector 56 which is one of the prime residential sectors.

                Thanks

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by abhi View Post
                  I think you should wait for the outcome of the Common Wealth Games. If they are successful, prices might remain stable. If they fail, prices could fall drastically. In either of the case, this is not the best time to invest. Probably a good time to exit if you want to make some quick bucks and invest in something more meaningful. (if you have the need). Just wait for 2 months.
                  I agree with this view. It is a time to sell stocks and flat bookings/ plots - prices are up. Unlikely to rise further - likely to be steady for a year or two.

                  In 5 years, 60L in bank FD will become 1 Crore. I doubt if anything can beat this return
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Orris Aster Vs Raheja Sampada Vs Ramprastha Edge - Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                    I agree with this view. It is a time to sell stocks and flat bookings/ plots - prices are up. Unlikely to rise further - likely to be steady for a year or two.

                    In 5 years, 60L in bank FD will become 1 Crore. I doubt if anything can beat this return
                    Success or failure of Commonwealth Games will only have a temporary affect on RE prices. Prices may stagnate for a certain period, if they fail. Nobody is in a position to predict the boom, if there would be one, if the Games r successful.

                    Investing with A grade builders, at the right price (this price might be higher than the pre launch price) would always give u gains.

                    U can think of investing in Anant Raj, Manesar, if u r in a position to hold it for 1.5 years or more. If u r looking to invest on Sohna Rd., as suggested by some members, u can consider Spire South too. I feel this property is right now under priced & may pick up very soon, to match up to prices of existing projects in vicinity. U can go ahead & invest in properties suggested by Tinesha too, as all these investments should be pretty sound too (not much aware of Vigneshwara , though)
                    Last edited by MANOJa; August 18 2010, 08:24 PM.
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X