Hi

I am an NRI and planning an investment in gurgaon. i am confused between Vatika premium floors and mapsko royal villa. How are Mapsko as builder's? Which would have a better appreciation? Looking for frank opinions.

Thank u
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Supriya
    Hi

I am an NRI and planning an investment in gurgaon. i am confused between Vatika premium floors and mapsko royal villa. How are Mapsko as builder's? Which would have a better appreciation? Looking for frank opinions.

Thank u

I will suggest u to go for the other side of NH8 & look for godrej property project which is coming in the last week of august in sector -80

cu:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Both are not good . Buy Bestech or Godrej..:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Both are not good . Buy Bestech or Godrej..:bab (45):

yes look at bestech or godrej. even vipul can be considered if bestech and godrej are priced at 3100 or more.
    its best to avoid both vatika and mapsko when better builders are available
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding mapsko..

Dear amit and tinesha n others..

I didnt get why you guys are saying to avoid Mapsko projects....
    well I have seen a no. of complaints for Vatika builder in different online consumer forums but I have not seen any negative news for mapsko..as of now...

well..Please correct me if I am be wrong...

anyways...I have gone to site and seen that mapsko casa bella construction work is goig on in full swing....

I have also personally invested in their paradise property in sec-83...

well.. they informed me that some work has also been started in paradise site... but still the govt. approvals are pending to start actual construction....

pls let me know if you anything about Mapsko builders reputation..
    Any feedback would really help...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurbansal
    Dear amit and tinesha n others..

I didnt get why you guys are saying to avoid Mapsko projects....
    well I have seen a no. of complaints for Vatika builder in different online consumer forums but I have not seen any negative news for mapsko..as of now...

well..Please correct me if I am be wrong...

anyways...I have gone to site and seen that mapsko casa bella construction work is goig on in full swing....

I have also personally invested in their paradise property in sec-83...

well.. they informed me that some work has also been started in paradise site... but still the govt. approvals are pending to start actual construction....

pls let me know if you anything about Mapsko builders reputation..
    Any feedback would really help...

ankur,
    nothing wrong with mapsko or for that reason orris, antrakish ramaprastha,indiabulls.
    what we say is just that when youhave better builders available with proven records and projects around the same price point it makes more sense to go with them.
    its not to say that mapsko has bad reputation but that its reputation will take time to build up.
    hope they deliever their projects in the best way expected.
    happy investing!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Supiya, it all depends how much Money u are ready to spend , how much time you would like to wait for your investment to grow, how much risk you would like to take , are u ready to invest in resale or would like to only book in fresh projects etc. etc....

If u want faster returns, ready for resale ,time period is 1-2 years, go for Sohana Road projects, like Unitech Vistas, Sunbreeze, Tulip white, Tulip Purple, if u have deep pockets then go for Emaar, Ireo , etc.
    Then 2nd in line are Sec 67 projects, Spire World etc..

If time is not constraint and wish to wait and is not ready to spend too much then look for Sec 80+

First preference should be Good experienced Builders, then a bit less experience and then new ones

It may happen that a good builder have less attractive location and wise versa.

U can go through this forum and spend some hours, days , go through old threads and u will get matured to some extend in knowledge in RE
    CommentQuote
  • dear friends there is a big difference between the left & right side of NH8 from delhi if ur thinking of living here in the next 3 years

to me left side of NH8 is a good location for living in the next 2 to 3 years whereas right side of NH8 will take a longer time

i am not against sec 82,83,84,85 or so on but just to add if u can get a better deal on the left side of NH8 even if u have to pay 5 to 10 % more for the same type of flat with same specification & amenities it makes more sense

just to add dlf express green ,anand raj, godrej all r good projects where people can start living once they complete their project on time or u can expect rentals somewhere 2.5 to 3 % annually of total flat cost

but on the other side things may not be the same because of development + huge supply of flats for ready to move in after 3 years time when most of the projects will be ready which will impact the rental income if u dont want for ur own use

one more thing i guess most people will be paying EMI for the loan they will be taking for buying the house , so i will suggest those who r buying right now but have no intention to move in after 2 to 3 years time or just buying for short term gain please look for the prospect of rental income which may be very handy in tough times

at the end it depends on person to person what they think of the development which will going to take place in the next 3 years time when people will going to get the possession of their flats

please those who have already booked or thinking of booking on right side of NH8 dont feel bad all will be good in future just it may take a longer time for all the development to take place
    CommentQuote
  • dear friends there is a big difference between the left & right side of NH8 from delhi if ur thinking of living here in the next 3 years

to me left side of NH8 is a good location for living in the next 2 to 3 years whereas right side of NH8 will take a longer time

i am not against sec 82,83,84,85 or so on but just to add if u can get a better deal on the left side of NH8 even if u have to pay 5 to 10 % more for the same type of flat with same specification & amenities it makes more sense

just to add dlf express green ,anand raj, godrej all r good projects where people can start living once they complete their project on time or u can expect rentals somewhere 2.5 to 3 % annually of total flat cost

but on the other side things may not be the same because of development + huge supply of flats for ready to move in after 3 years time when most of the projects will be ready which will impact the rental income if u dont want for ur own use

one more thing i guess most people will be paying EMI for the loan they will be taking for buying the house , so i will suggest those who r buying right now but have no intention to move in after 2 to 3 years time or just buying for short term gain please look for the prospect of rental income which may be very handy in tough times

at the end it depends on person to person what they think of the development which will going to take place in the next 3 years time when people will going to get the possession of their flats

please those who have already booked or thinking of booking on right side of NH8 dont feel bad all will be good in future just it may take a longer time for all the development to take place

cheers :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Can you suggest me some good projects on sohna road?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Supriya
    Can you suggest me some good projects on sohna road?

pls let us know
    1. budget
    2. delivery time
    3. how much can you pay initially of total price
    it will be easier to suggest then
    CommentQuote