Any suggestions on ireo uptown

Last updated: September 5 2012
17 | Posts
3349 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions on ireo uptown

I have been doing my survey and after much thought narrowed down to Ireo Uptown project close to Golf course extension road.iT SEEMS THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE A NICE PROJECT IF THEY STICK TO WHAT THEY PROMISE.
    I feel the prices of the projects on this road is on the higher side and i am being offerd Rs.4500 for 3BHK in this project.
    My motive is to sit on the property for 2-3 years.
    Can anyone suggest if this is a good price and also an alternate project of the same standard.
    Your vies will be appreciated.

Re : Any suggestions on ireo uptown

4500????
    resale or booking??????

Comment

This is Resale and forgot to mention that the price does not include PLC cHARGES

Comment

Dear Ujjval,

Believe UPTOWN is all sold out.So we were told to go for VICTORY VALLEY but we wanted a site visit 'n a dekho of the sample flat.Asked to come back in a bit.Any info on Victory Valley 'n abt these guys involved would help immensely.Found them smart 'salemen' without giving out much!

Comment

Originally posted by scorpio001 View Post
          Dear Ujjval,

Believe UPTOWN is all sold out.So we were told to go for VICTORY VALLEY but we wanted a site visit 'n a dekho of the sample flat.Asked to come back in a bit.Any info on Victory Valley 'n abt these guys involved would help immensely.Found them smart 'salemen' without giving out much!
          thats bound to happen ... after all they claim to be only professionally managed RE firm in india backed by a dedicated PE fund.
          their layout is truly good.anybody who has stayed in HK/singapore would see the similarities. the question is can they deliver what they have promised. abhi tak to sab kuch maya hai....

Comment

How far is IREO Uptown from BPTP park prime?

What is the delivery date of IREO Uptown and BPTP Park Prime?

Comment

is it worth enterting in IREO Uptown now?
              Greetings.
              I have asked Broker to look for 1670Sft 3BHK in Uptown @6500/- sft. One month elapsed and no unit is available of this size as 1670 is available only in tower A. other sizes are 1200 & 1421 in 2BHK. I am not keen in putting 1Cr for 2BHK though size it is bigger size. Nor i can afford the 1812sft.

Gather from brokers that the price is now anything between 6600-6800
              which means my dreams of owning 1670 were shattered due to this revision of price(if at all i manage to find one 1670sft)

Is it advisable to enter Ireo Uptown at this price 6600-6800 for buying a 2BHK 1421sft.
              Please suggest.

Comment

If its for end-use, then probably worth it as its a good project/location and is nearing completion.
                If its for investment purpose, then doesnt seem worthwhile as you would be paying 70% of the cost and not much headroom seems to be left for premium, I see it going to upto 7800-8000 next year by possession date (April-Mid 2013).

Disclaimer : I own an unit in Uptown.

Comment

What is current resale price of Uptown project...

Comment

Uptown is owned by 70% end users and balance by investors. so most of them are not willing to sell it as everything is going right till now and also everybody is closely watching at IREO UT's progress since it's the first of its kind in the Indian real estate (given the company's quality,execution,professionalsim,Cash richness,excellent locations,specs etc)
                    though the going rate is 6500-6700 i do not think any deals are happening in IREO UT.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X