Collapse

Any suggestions on ireo uptown

Last updated: September 5 2012
17 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Any suggestions on ireo uptown

That may be true. I belong to Uptown owners Facebook group and find mostly endusers there. Everyone is sort of waiting eagerly for it to be delivered and move there.

Originally posted by Average Joe View Post
    Uptown is owned by 70% end users and balance by investors. so most of them are not willing to sell it as everything is going right till now and also everybody is closely watching at IREO UT's progress since it's the first of its kind in the Indian real estate (given the company's quality,execution,professionalsim,Cash richness,excellent locations,specs etc)
    though the going rate is 6500-6700 i do not think any deals are happening in IREO UT.

Comment

Ajitanand, putting my comments on your qs.

Originally posted by ajitanand View Post
      Hi,

I am looking to invest upto 90L (max) in GCX. Reason for this location is simple - easy saleability in future.
      1. Considering Uptown, is the 1100 sqft (74L+) option better for investment or the 1420sqft 2BHK (90L+) better? These are just indicative prices, from 99acres
      I feel 1100 sqft may be better for investment purpose but are you able to find that in resale, since they are quite few in number.

2. This being a (somewhat) luxurious project - do you feel the upclass buyers will be OK to choose a 2 BHK just to be in a good location at such price, after an year or so (above 1cr) ?
      It does get difficult to find buyers for 2BHKs above 1 Cr. But you never know if trend will change in a few years with increasing prices (like in Mumbai 2BHKs are more popular than 3BHK since thats all most people, even the upclass ones, can afford.)

3. I think there is central Aircon and Gas Lines as well. So how much is the monthly maintenance going to be?
      Yes, there is a central VRV AC. Piped Gas is also there in the specs. Can expect monthly maintenance of say 6000-7000/month going by what currently is being charged by projects offering similar specs.

4. How much of instant cash outgo will be required here (black and white breakup if possible), and how much will be the demand in next 1 year?
      70% payment has gone and rest 30% will go in next 1 year. Cash/cheque depends on your seller.

5. Is there sample flat ready?
      No, it was never made. We had asked IREO to make one, they said they will revert on that, no confirmation recd as yet.

Too many questions, but then we have too many experts as well! Thanks
      Last edited by sh-saxena; April 21 2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Can you please suggest what should be the best resale price I can expect (I want to buy), for 1132 vs 1220 vs 1421 sqft units?

Also, how much do I need to pay at the time of posession? (car park / edc / idc / club etc).

Want to know the total cost of ownership at the time of posession.

Also, what can I expect if I want to sell at the time of posesion in case I don't want to shift there.

Thanks,
        Ajit

Comment

- Last heard rates were 6600 to 6800, but theres some talk to IREO's official price being increased which may have an impact on resale prices if true.

- Other charges are
          Car park - 3 Lakhs
          EDC - 319 rs/psf
          IDC - 29 rs/psf
          RFMS - 50 rs/psf
          PLC - 200 to 400 psf
          Club - Not disclosed yet but I think will be in 2-3 Lakh range
          New charges for upgrade - 1.5 Lakhs for 2BHK. This is pending finalisation between IREO and Uptown owners.

- There are some non-PLC flats also (middle floors, road facing).
          - I expect it to go upto 8000-8500 levels on possession next year but thats just my view.

Originally posted by ajitanand View Post
          Can you please suggest what should be the best resale price I can expect (I want to buy), for 1132 vs 1220 vs 1421 sqft units?

Also, how much do I need to pay at the time of posession? (car park / edc / idc / club etc).

Want to know the total cost of ownership at the time of posession.

Also, what can I expect if I want to sell at the time of posesion in case I don't want to shift there.

Thanks,
          Ajit
          Last edited by sh-saxena; April 22 2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

i agree with saxena ji. This area projects are very close to sohna road where a good quality project is around 8500 to 9k rate. Sohna road has developed very well in the last 3 years and this has also reflected in the pricing.

There is no RTM project in sohna road with simillar specifications VRV ACs and other high end specs. So i also believe it will touch around 8k minimum when it is livable.

The only 1 drawback that i have seen is no explicit access to any sector road, though there are proposed ones. maybe someone can throw some light on this as i have not been able to get concrete information.

Comment

Those who plan to buy new units directly from IREO (if at all they sell)
              should seek answers from the IREO(in black & white) team to the following questions.

1) why is the Club membership fee is not disclosed yet?
              2) where is the main entrace & exit of UT is getting connected? whether they have got land for the sector road? if they have land when are they giving it to HUDA/MCG for development?
              3) what is the status of upgradation of specs in UT? Have the owners/buyers approved this? How much is the additional charges of upgradation? what if majority of owners do not approve of the upgradation?
              4) Have they got approval for building these units/additional floors? If not how long will they wait till they get for approval before building the floor? Will the work get affected if the approval takes long?
              5) What is the tentative date of possession of all unit? will they give phase wise or give all towers in one go?

Comment

This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...gcx-23669.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ers-22009.html
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X