I heard that ABW is going to launch floors in sector 62. It is available in prelaunch booking. Is anybody have idea what exactly prelaunch booking means. I am new to this stream so can anyone provide their experts views on following:

1. Is it safe to book in prelaunch booking.
2. Dealer is saying rate will increase when booking will start, is it correct.
3. Is anybody have more detail about this project. Floor plan, Payment plan, discount etc.
4. I am looking forward this house for my own use. So is it a good location for residance. What is quality of construction and infrastructure ABW provides.
5. What option I have with respect to ABW floors at present for own use.
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Investment in abw

When you compare the existing prices of Vatika India Next Premium floors with ABW floors, the prices are almost similar. (check Vatika website for a comparison) Therefore, Gaurav you are on-spot...in my view, it'll be an excellent long term investment great for living.

I am offered 2nd floor (240 yds) for 55 Lakhs + EDC/IDC of Rs. 75. Will it appreciate in very short team (2 months)...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    When you compare the existing prices of Vatika India Next Premium floors with ABW floors, the prices are almost similar. (check Vatika website for a comparison) Therefore, Gaurav you are on-spot...in my view, it'll be an excellent long term investment great for living.

I am offered 2nd floor (240 yds) for 55 Lakhs + EDC/IDC of Rs. 75. Will it appreciate in very short team (2 months)...?

The project has good location, no doubt about that, though i feel that it is overpriced.

The problem is the builder. ABW does not have a great reputation in the market. Construction quality is also not that good. Quality of ABW Tower is nothing great. U see many better buildings around. I am also told that ABW has not been able to sell its Manesar project for the last more than four years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan

Hi raumybhan,

I am also planning to book one floor in ABW. Can you share the link where you found price of Vatika Floors. EDC/IDC charges you mentioned is just Rs. 75. Normally in a high rise appartments it is Rs. 371. Are you sure this is the correct information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankajmehta
    Hi raumybhan,

I am also planning to book one floor in ABW. Can you share the link where you found price of Vatika Floors. EDC/IDC charges you mentioned is just Rs. 75. Normally in a high rise appartments it is Rs. 371. Are you sure this is the correct information.

the edc/idc is still not decided this being a pre launch
    for comparison vatika prices are as under
    360 y 77.85/64.62/48.83
    400y 82.91/71.04/50.99
    500y 101.28/84.04/65.59

vatika is cheaper though abw has better location. its a call between builder and location.
    abw should give better returns in short term.
    CommentQuote
  • What happened to this project

Hello friends,

I was out of gurgaon for some time because of my job. I could not get a chance to book in this project. Now I came back and tried to check it again but found that this project is lost somewhere.

Does anyone have idea what happened to this project. Am I lucky that I missed to book in this???
    CommentQuote
  • ABW floors in sector 62

Hi all..

I have booked a Floor in This Project..300 Sq Yds-Ground Floor
    and according to me,as per location it is a nice location for End Use and even a good investment option given a 3-4 years Prespective...
    I am Even getting calls for Premium upto 6-7 Lacs..
    I read earliar that some members think that price is a bit higher..but even at this price if i am getting a premium then i think people are ready to pay even more for this Project in coming days..
    SO suggestion from my side will be to book given an option..
    CommentQuote
  • Re: ABW Sect 62 group

I created this google group to discuss topics related to ABW and Brahma city plots and floors.

abw_brahmacity_sector62

If you own it send me the request to join it.

thanks
    Neeraj Sharma
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Neeraj

I am not able to find this group..could you pls provide link or your mail id.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Is it possible to sell ABW floor I own at 300 sqft lot before launch? Any lead will be appreciated.

Neeraj
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested 1 and half yrs back in ABW Project in Sector 62 in Pre Lunch.
    Would like to know the fate of this project & will this project ever take off??
    Would also like to know if there is anyone like me who has invested in this project???
    Please suggest & revert on this.......
    CommentQuote
  • We have similar existing threads in the forum . This thread is being locked . For further information & discussion on this project/topic, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12925-abw-s-upcoming-project-in-sector-62-gurgaon?t=15230

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote