Collapse

ABW floors in sector 62

Last updated: September 10 2012
28 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ABW floors in sector 62

I got some information about this project specially about builder.

They have construted a complex near IFCO chowk.. Some CWG complex and the construction quality there is good.

The price seems to bit on higher side but is justified if the location of the community is on front side of sector 62. Sector 62 is divided into 2 belts front and rear.

Does any one has idea whether it is on extension road facing side or the rear side.

Regards,
    Gaurav

Comment

I visited the site today. In sector 62, there is a commercial belt in front and residential at the back side. So it will not be on Golf Cource extention road facing.

Regarding the roof rights, it will be shared between first and second floor owner.

Comment

does the houses also feature lifts?

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
          I got some information about this project specially about builder.

They have construted a complex near IFCO chowk.. Some CWG complex and the construction quality there is good.

The price seems to bit on higher side but is justified if the location of the community is on front side of sector 62. Sector 62 is divided into 2 belts front and rear.

Does any one has idea whether it is on extension road facing side or the rear side.

Regards,
          Gaurav
          ABW is also doing a premium residential project by name of La Laguna on the golf course road in jv with suncity. located next to veranda project.

Comment

Anyone being able to locate the exact location on wiki? Or any other link where we can check the location

Comment

Hello All,

I am seriously considering this project, Could anyone suggest the pros and cons of this.

Wat I am being offered is 63 Lakhs (excluding 3% discount) on a 300 yard 2nd floor with terrace rights for half terrace.

In the master plan I see a drain passing through sector 62. Is anyone aware of this and does it pass from somewhere near the floors?

I am looking this as an investment point of view but if the region becomes livable in 3 years I might also be an end user as my office is on golf course road which would be quite near to this place.

Rgds,
              Gaurav
              Last edited by gaurav_chugh; August 29 2010, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Investment in abw

When you compare the existing prices of Vatika India Next Premium floors with ABW floors, the prices are almost similar. (check Vatika website for a comparison) Therefore, Gaurav you are on-spot...in my view, it'll be an excellent long term investment great for living.

I am offered 2nd floor (240 yds) for 55 Lakhs + EDC/IDC of Rs. 75. Will it appreciate in very short team (2 months)...?

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                  When you compare the existing prices of Vatika India Next Premium floors with ABW floors, the prices are almost similar. (check Vatika website for a comparison) Therefore, Gaurav you are on-spot...in my view, it'll be an excellent long term investment great for living.

I am offered 2nd floor (240 yds) for 55 Lakhs + EDC/IDC of Rs. 75. Will it appreciate in very short team (2 months)...?
                  The project has good location, no doubt about that, though i feel that it is overpriced.

The problem is the builder. ABW does not have a great reputation in the market. Construction quality is also not that good. Quality of ABW Tower is nothing great. U see many better buildings around. I am also told that ABW has not been able to sell its Manesar project for the last more than four years.
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post

Hi raumybhan,

I am also planning to book one floor in ABW. Can you share the link where you found price of Vatika Floors. EDC/IDC charges you mentioned is just Rs. 75. Normally in a high rise appartments it is Rs. 371. Are you sure this is the correct information.

Comment

Originally posted by pankajmehta View Post
                      Hi raumybhan,

I am also planning to book one floor in ABW. Can you share the link where you found price of Vatika Floors. EDC/IDC charges you mentioned is just Rs. 75. Normally in a high rise appartments it is Rs. 371. Are you sure this is the correct information.
                      the edc/idc is still not decided this being a pre launch
                      for comparison vatika prices are as under
                      360 y 77.85/64.62/48.83
                      400y 82.91/71.04/50.99
                      500y 101.28/84.04/65.59

vatika is cheaper though abw has better location. its a call between builder and location.
                      abw should give better returns in short term.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X