Has anyone invested in Parkwood Sector 67 project. Currently they are selling at 3650/sq ft with good specifications. I went to their site yesterday....location looks attractive to me with IREO Victory Valley, Park View Spa Next, Ansal Escecia and Landmark Cyber Park within 100m from site.......Seems like locality has huge potential of becoming gurgaon's prime residential location....Before putting my money in the project I would like to take your suggestions on location and project
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had offer for this project around 3200 about 3 months back but I refused as builder in unknown....
    CommentQuote
  • Better to pay x% extra for timely delivery, good layouts, better quality and better selling price.

The offered apartment is not at recessionary/offseason sale nor a distress sale. ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Depends on what u r looking for

PArkwod meadows green is for short run gains and i hear that many ppl have invested in this property and i sold 3 flats recently and now i feel, i shd have sold only 2 for short run gains and kept 1 for long term as the loc of this project is best in terms of connectivity and adjoining areas and in abt 2 years the return will be 20% pa min due to lot of sale purchase activity i hear going on and then steep rise when they start giving possesions an i hear this is their main project now after some Mohali project.

I am searching for flats in this area arnd 3200/sq ft. Any suggestions ???
    CommentQuote
  • When are they planning to start construction and at what price u sold ur apartment
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12414-parkwood-meadows-greens-parkwood-sector-67-gurgaon?t=14722

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote