Sort by :
Filter by :
- I had offer for this project around 3200 about 3 months back but I refused as builder in unknown....CommentQuote0Flag
- Better to pay x% extra for timely delivery, good layouts, better quality and better selling price.
The offered apartment is not at recessionary/offseason sale nor a distress sale. ;-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Depends on what u r looking for
PArkwod meadows green is for short run gains and i hear that many ppl have invested in this property and i sold 3 flats recently and now i feel, i shd have sold only 2 for short run gains and kept 1 for long term as the loc of this project is best in terms of connectivity and adjoining areas and in abt 2 years the return will be 20% pa min due to lot of sale purchase activity i hear going on and then steep rise when they start giving possesions an i hear this is their main project now after some Mohali project.
I am searching for flats in this area arnd 3200/sq ft. Any suggestions ???CommentQuote0Flag
- When are they planning to start construction and at what price u sold ur apartmentCommentQuote0Flag
- This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .
For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:
Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .CommentQuote0Flag