Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also booked a flat in spire central 106 , I am not aware of the current status
    CommentQuote
  • last update i got was that LOI is approved .... but no idea when the work on ground will start
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by visarya
    last update i got was that LOI is approved .... but no idea when the work on ground will start

Construction is supposed to start by December.
    CommentQuote
  • Do anybody have any information about Spire central 106.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone knows the running rate for Spire Central. One broker offering me 1589 flat at 2800. The company rate now is 3050, but no units available with the company. Also, does anyone knows whether this is an approved project? Why Spire haven't got any banks to approve this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Any body has any update on Spire Central? Did they ask for next 10 % already?
    CommentQuote
  • 1.any body have deposited the next installment of spire central 106
    2. Visted the site they have not started any construction till 26-12-10
    3.According to the company they have got the licence `

does any body have more updates regarding this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hbharat5
    1.any body have deposited the next installment of spire central 106
    2. Visted the site they have not started any construction till 26-12-10
    3.According to the company they have got the licence `

does any body have more updates regarding this project

i already paid 2nd installment for 10 % from my point of view Construction wouldn't start before June, After 3rd installment BBA would follow, And after that construction would start
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    i already paid 2nd installment for 10 % from my point of view Construction wouldn't start before June, After 3rd installment BBA would follow, And after that construction would start

Could you pls explain, What is BBA? whether allotments are done?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Construction is supposed to start by December.

Hi Manoj, How good is this project in terms of location and price appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by R.CHAUHAN
    Could you pls explain, What is BBA? whether allotments are done?

BBA - Builder Buyer Agreement, Allotment not yet done, Checked with CRM last week, Was told that allotement would be in Feb, Although not sure how much you can trust these dates :(
    CommentQuote
  • The location looks OK, but the project has a fair share of issues & controversies including huge delays, worthless CRM etc. But the positive is low price, FDI funding ( so yr. investment is relatively safer ) & once the project takes off ( expect that to happen by April/May, +,-, one/two months) , it should give decent returns . Not studied/seen the layout of the project, so cannot comment on that aspect .

Originally Posted by R.CHAUHAN
    Hi Manoj, How good is this project in terms of location and price appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Despite of all the above mentioned issues. People who boughyt at the initial price of 2200-2300 will get great returns once project gets started and there is clarity on D way
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i forgot to add on the D e way issue .
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Central

I too have booked in Spire central (sec 106)they have asked for another 10% down ,Has anybody else recieved a notification
    CommentQuote