Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks

Thanks for the update given...Are they starting from Oct 2012..or they will get approvals by then..please also confirm once u get any reply from them. This is too delayed project i have ever invested..

Originally Posted by Mnka1000
    On of the members visited their office and his experience was posted on the google group as under:

"I visited them on 17 May. I meet GM Anuj. He mentioned that he is the overall incharge of this project from day one. He also mentioned that as per his discussion with the top management just few days back, the project will be further delayed till oct 2012. Reason as per him is, "approvals pending of the road which is between the towers". I asked him to arrange our meeting with the director (Brigadier Dadwal). I also handed over a letter signed by 7 customers/persons. In the letter, I was emphasizing on the point, that the company is not taking/communicating with the investors/customers. Since then, there is no reply/call from them."
    CommentQuote
  • I have spoken to Spire Central CRM lady Ms. Nitika at 0124-4853500 today.
    She confirmed that in next 3-4 months latest by October 2012 they will demand next payment to reach 30% before start of construction......

She told that the revised drawings have been prepared & submitted for HUDA approvals.

Further All transfers are on hold .......so that buyers do't sell their units in panic......So even some one wants to sell their units, Spire will not allow it now till the Builder Buyer agreement is done....
    CommentQuote
  • Again same answer 3-4 months......yeh log kab bolna chhodengey.....Spire has stopped transfer????????
    Who the hell is buying it and applying for transfer.

Guys, its high time to believe these people. Take the money back with interest. Atleast you will be able to invest it somewhere. If you wait for another 6 months, you will not get anything in even Raj Nagar Extension also, at this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree they been keep on telling 3-4 months. And who is going to pay them more 30% to get stucked more deeper before starting the construction???... I don't think anyone of us wud do that mistake again.

anyone has taken money back with intrest ??
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has any further update on approvals from Tashee or Spire? thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Got news that Bhumi Poojan at Tashee 111 sector was done two days back...... Its good.......I spoke to couple of guys ....they said now Spire Central 106 ka hai number hai. So now we can expect construction to start soon in 106 also...... some decent appreciation....

Overall we all know that the project got delayed simply due to realignment of sector 60m road ....caused some of Spire Area ......

So developer had to re submit all their drawings & approvals again.
    I think if all Spire-Tashee project have been started in the following order...

1. Spire Woods 103 - Started All banks approved
    2. Spire South 68 - Started All banks approved
    3. Tashee Capital 111 - Bhumi Poojan done two days back
    4. Spire Central 106 - Expected to get approvals in Sep-Oct

So now we should hold our units......don't sell in panic.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Got news that Bhumi Poojan at Tashee 111 sector was done two days back...... Its good.......I spoke to couple of guys ....they said now Spire Central 106 ka hai number hai. So now we can expect construction to start soon in 106 also...... some decent appreciation....

Overall we all know that the project got delayed simply due to realignment of sector 60m road ....caused some of Spire Area ......

So developer had to re submit all their drawings & approvals again.
    I think if all Spire-Tashee project have been started in the following order...

1. Spire Woods 103 - Started All banks approved
    2. Spire South 68 - Started All banks approved
    3. Tashee Capital 111 - Bhumi Poojan done two days back
    4. Spire Central 106 - Expected to get approvals in Sep-Oct

So now we should hold our units......don't sell in panic.....

Sell?????? to whom? Plz tell me, regardless of any news...I'll sell this unit if I get better deal than 9% ineterest on my invested money.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any news???

It seems that Tashee had got approval for their project in sec-111, got a sms that they have launched it @5500..things seems to be moving finally for Tashee..
    CommentQuote
  • Bad news, people. I heard from an insider that this project is heading into a litigation, and by looks of it, a long drawn one. There were rumours in market for some time, but now it seems they were not grondless. Which means a firce majure condition will get created, absolving the builder from doing anything till the court gives a ruling, which could take years. Better to take a refund now while there still is a chance!
    CommentQuote
  • I dont agree with the point of taking refund....
    As now the things have started to improve for Tashee 111 & Spire 68 & 103.
    All the people have got good return in 68, 103 & 111.......So now it is turning point time for 106.

Location wise 106 is better than 103 .......

I have gone to the site 106 & visited 111 site also. People associated with Spire confirmed that by Oct'12 they should be getting the approval for the sector road crossing some of Spire's site area.

In short we all have waited for two years......no point in taking return at this stage.....
    All should wait ......
    CommentQuote
  • harjinder ji, if project goes into court, na refund meilega, na sale hogi, aur na hi koi development. baaki sab apni marji key malik hain.... jo suna tha woh bata diya
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

In my view we should not be afraid of market rumors.....

Talk to Spire Guys not to outsiders.........

Numbers of Spire Staff involved in Spire Central 106 are following....

Anuj Garg Sales : 09953964608
    Gaurav CRM : 09899808607
    Jatin CRM : 09891321234
    Anand Singh Constuction: 09958795922
    Virat Sales : 09650699581

If any of above says the Project will not be starting etc.....then only we should think of negative.......

One truth about all developers is that 95% projects in NCR region are delayed.......And more over delay happened due to sector road area coming in between the Spire Site.....they had to re align the towers & submitted the drawings for approvals ......so no point in taking refund after waiting for two years....
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. We should wait.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire 106 Project start up

There are different speculations in the market -

1. No FSI remained in 106 so project approval may not come. Every sector has a defined FSI.
    2. Internal dispute for land with Tashi Group as there are different owners of land
    3. Approvals not coming. With so much of pressure mounted on government it doesnt seems like approval takes 2-3 years.
    4. I also came to know that Spire has tried selling their Project in the past but no buyer :)

Nevertheless we have to wait with not option but that is the limit of wait that should be defined in this group.

is my number if anyone wants to discuss. (Sameer)
    CommentQuote
  • Pls don't believe in rumors, wait and watch , every thing will be positive . All will get the good returns. Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai.
    CommentQuote