Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Totally agree with Hanshu regarding wait for fruits to come in the next 3-4 months.....

Further we all should continoulsy call to Spire guys to keep pressure......
    Numbers of Spire Staff involved in Spire Central 106 are following....

Anuj Garg Sales : 09953964608
    Gaurav CRM : 09899808607
    Jatin CRM : 09891321234
    Anand Singh Constuction: 09958795922
    Virat Sales : 09650699581
    CommentQuote
  • Chalo, gayi bhains paani mein. Confirmed inside news is that negotiations with original land owners have broken down, and the matter is now definitely going to courts. Ab baitho araam sey...
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Central 106

There is another speculation that this project is being sold to a company called xperia and they have sold 90% of flats already abroad and will soon launch this project with Gold Developers.
    CommentQuote
  • It is true. I spoke with Tashee and they have confirmed that some issue with land owner has come up and they don't know when it will be resolved...

It seems that project has gone in limbo for long time now...
    CommentQuote
  • friends and fellow sufferers,
    I tried calling up the nos. provided by harjinder.... when told this was regarding spire central, the response invariably "today office is closed"...
    will try again.
    can one of the more experienced members please advise what is the role in this entire mess of
    a) SPIRE,
    b) K.N.Infracon (who happily take the credit for the cheques)
    c) TASHEE (who apparently only appear as a logo at the bottom of the stationery) ?

can someone also give some contact nos. for K.N.Infra con and Tashee ??
    CommentQuote
  • I believe that KN INfracon is the JV between Spire and Tashee. Its the SPV which owns the rights for this project.

So KN Infracon is just an SPV name and the partners are only Spire and Tashsee.

Try speaking to Jitin in Customer Service.

Infact go and meet them personally and ask proofs for whatever claims they make on the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I believe that KN INfracon is the JV between Spire and Tashee. Its the SPV which owns the rights for this project.

So KN Infracon is just an SPV name and the partners are only Spire and Tashsee.

Try speaking to Jitin in Customer Service.

Infact go and meet them personally and ask proofs for whatever claims they make on the project.

thanks, amit001... let me speak to them and update ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi members any current news from spire ppl when they will start construction
    CommentQuote
  • Spire was always been a shady builder.
    But i like their flexihome concept, but nothing changes the spate of the builder and the buyers. I had finalized on this project in feb this year, but heard lot of negatives about the builder and have also heard that high tension wires pass over the land which made me back out at the last moment. IC guys were behind me to sell the project for over a month, but I stood the ground and on the hindesight, i think i made a good decision.
    CommentQuote
  • I got some news from internal sources at Spire that they are very close of getting the approval for the revised layouts latest by August end.
    Further As all other projects like Spire South 68, Spire Woods 103 & Tashee Capital Gateway 111 has been started, so all the legal & Govt co-ordination teams are focus on Spire Central 106.

If we look at Raheja they are almost ready but with no infra .....still 3~4 years away.
    So no point getting the project ready without proper infra around.

It is good for investors to hold on but painful for end users.

As the rates in the region 106 & 109 are around 5500~6000+...... so even if the project starts in next 3~4 months .....all will get very good returns as most of the initial booking were done in the range of 2150 to 2400 .....that means clear 100% jump.

I feel Spire investors will be one of the best returns getters.....lest hope for the best.....& continue chasing the Spire team ....

Anuj Garg Sales : 09953964608
    Gaurav CRM : 09899808607
    Jatin CRM : 09891321234
    Anand Singh Constuction: 09958795922
    Virat Sales : 09650699581
    CommentQuote
  • My dear friend...i also spoke both with Tashee and Spire and they have confrimed what I wrote on my last post... project has gone in limbo for long time and dont see it happending for next few years!
    CommentQuote
  • Suna hai refund with interest can still be asked for on cancelling the booking... koi confirmation?? Bhagtey bhoot ki langoti hi bhali!!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, you can get interest on cancellation as confirmed by Tashee and Spire.
    CommentQuote
  • But no need to take refund at this stage.....the 9% return can be claimed any day from SPIRE ....so why not lets wait till Oct 2012 around to get even more clarity on the subject.....

Further I think we should meet with Spire top guys at Jasola office to get things clerified,,,
    Whats all of yours take on this ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    But no need to take refund at this stage.....the 9% return can be claimed any day from SPIRE ....so why not lets wait till Oct 2012 around to get even more clarity on the subject.....

Further I think we should meet with Spire top guys at Jasola office to get things clerified,,,
    Whats all of yours take on this ???

Agreed we should meet with spire guys.
    CommentQuote