X
Collapse

Millennium Spire Central, Millennium Spire Limited, Sector 106, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 20 2015
374 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Millennium Spire Central, Millennium Spire Limited, Sector 106, Gurgaon

so now what are we goin to do?

Comment

cheats spire ppl

Comment

First request all the investor of Spire Central to join the group & we need to fix the time to visit the Jasola office to discuss the matter.

Comment

I think Spire central is taken care at gurgaon office and not jasola office. However, its better to go to Jasola as Millenium spire office is also there.

Comment

Dear All,

I have started Google group has been started.

Please search as "Spire Central 106 Gurgaon" & join asap to know each other & be connected.

Comment

boss joined a group now dont knw whether its the correct one or not
              not what to do

Comment

I came to know from my sources that there are are some major deficiencies in application filed by Spire/Tashee for building plan approvals. I was tring to find out what are those deficiencies and how long it will take to correct those. It seems no body had any answer.

It seems that we are stuck for long time now..atleast a year.

Comment

I spoke to a guy Anuj : 09953964608. He is looking after Spire Central clients. He confirmed that by October they will get approvals.

Looking at the things got improved for Spire South 68 & Spire Woods 103, one thing is sure that Spire guys are trying to improve on.

Now only thing is if they can start 106 Spire Central, it will improve Spire's Branding by miles.

So we should regularly visit/ call at Spire offices at Jasola or Gurgaon.

Comment

Dear Harjinderji, Request you to kindly post the link to join the google group in this forum.

Comment

Spire Central 106 Gurgaon link

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...al-106-gurgaon

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X