Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
Reply
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys,
    One thing I must say that in case the project goes into legal case due to any reason, people would not get even interest. Infact cancellations would also become difficult.
    Rest is upto you.
    Even I would like to join, if people are going to meet in Jasola office. There is no point meeting Anuj n all. Let's fix an appointment with some one in higher management.
    CommentQuote
  • We should fix up appointment with Spire MD otherwise it is of no use. I can also join in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Masque
    Guys,
    One thing I must say that in case the project goes into legal case due to any reason, people would not get even interest. Infact cancellations would also become difficult.
    Rest is upto you.
    Even I would like to join, if people are going to meet in Jasola office. There is no point meeting Anuj n all. Let's fix an appointment with some one in higher management.


    I second that. i am also ready to join in... let us fix up an appointment and meet top management at SPIRE for clarity on this issue. All interested members are requested to indicate their willingness so that we can together take steps to meet these people.
    CommentQuote
  • pls guys... pull the builder up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    anybody interested in selling their unit in 106..please let me know

    Yaa i have a huge area , two flats 2700sqft + each . I want to sell my thing . U can make a duplex out of it , iif it comes . I m ready to go an extra mile to chase these these guys to give us a affir reply . May be they want all to withdraw so that they can eesale it at a premium price . All the brokers r now telling their clients to with draw money. May be a commission game is played again . Only guys to loose out of it will be weee.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Just received a mail from some broker stating :
    Spire-world launching new project, Fully Furnished studio Apartment in sector 106 Gurgaon . There are 3 sizes 700 sqft, 1000 and 1125 sqft at a BSP of Rs 5500/-. Not sure if these are on a clear piece of land or are part of the same land which is under litigation.

    Any ideas on this launch.




    CommentQuote
  • They are not on the same land. This project has come in soft launch 2 months ago also.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok any idea what was the rate then and is it worth considering.
    CommentQuote
  • It is their commercial project...seems expensive!

    Originally Posted by vgupta123
    Ok any idea what was the rate then and is it worth considering.
    CommentQuote
  • At that time it was offered for 5250 - 250 inaugral discount. Hence, 5000/sqft. There were not many buyers at that time and even less now. These apartments will be fully furnished and fully serviced.
    According to me, it's not worth investing this big amount with this builder. The problem is only spoiled brand name. Today the lowest price resale is happening with Spire wood on DEW.
    Moreover, serviced apartments were never a good investment unless they are in a big IT park/SEZ or very near to airport.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree and think that this is their game plan to get as many cancellation as possible. They can't say that project is canceled today and tomorrow launch it again. They will get in to legal trouble. I dont think atleast spire will do that...

    I am interested in buying but understand the transfer is stopped so waiting..



    Originally Posted by Vickyleo8
    Yaa i have a huge area , two flats 2700sqft + each . I want to sell my thing . U can make a duplex out of it , iif it comes . I m ready to go an extra mile to chase these these guys to give us a affir reply . May be they want all to withdraw so that they can eesale it at a premium price . All the brokers r now telling their clients to with draw money. May be a commission game is played again . Only guys to loose out of it will be weee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    Ok any idea what was the rate then and is it worth considering.


    I believe this project is also sold out , with only few units left @5500/-. It's amazing how customers in one project can suffer from the same builder, yet another project just next to it sells like hot cakes!!
    CommentQuote
  • what is the resale price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wadhwani
    what is the resale price


    5k plus..
    CommentQuote
  • Do we know anybody already booked in Spire Studio service apartment sector 106? I have booked 5 months back...@4700 and the allotment has been given...want to make a group to help each other who have already booked..
    CommentQuote