Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They are cancelling the old unit booked at 2200 and selling at >5000.

Spire is a big fraud. Stay away from this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Psamber,

R u referring to Spire Central 106 (residential) or Commercial?

Originally Posted by psambher
    They are cancelling the old unit booked at 2200 and selling at >5000.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    They are cancelling the old unit booked at 2200 and selling at >5000.

Now that's the kind of idiot comments thst makes the forum unreliable. These are 2 diiferent projects, ubder different licences... Chief, check your facts. Spire is unreliable, let us not make this forum one!
    CommentQuote
  • This is the reason, it is recommended that we should not debate about different project in this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know recently there are mutiple issues with the project and this will not start ever...i have been advised to take refund and get out..Seniors please advise....thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Time Pass
    Now that's the kind of idiot comments thst makes the forum unreliable. These are 2 diiferent projects, ubder different licences... Chief, check your facts. Spire is unreliable, let us not make this forum one!

Pl do not pass time here and confuse investors. Both are same projects, same sector and same location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Pl do not pass time here and confuse investors. Both are same projects, same sector and same location.

No, these are not the same projects. they are only in the same sector. Not even on the same land. Infact the land owner's are also different. I'm not sure if you have invested in any one of these projects but you may want to go spire office and check papers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    I came to know recently there are mutiple issues with the project and this will not start ever...i have been advised to take refund and get out..Seniors please advise....thanks

Ekas2011: Although you are right that there may be many issues with the project. I'm not sure if you are confused or trying to take advantage of the situation. You are one of those very few who has been interested in buying flats in resale in this project. Now, you are trying to create panic here.
    CommentQuote
  • I wish I could create panic by just writing few lines.....Wanted to update everybody what I heard, no hidden agenda, rest everybody is smart and can figure out themselves.

Originally Posted by Masque
    Ekas2011: Although you are right that there may be many issues with the project. I'm not sure if you are confused or trying to take advantage of the situation. You are one of those very few who has been interested in buying flats in resale in this project. Now, you are trying to create panic here.
    CommentQuote
  • I have different news that Spire is close to get the approvals.
    As all of their projects (Spire South 68, Spire Woods 103 & Capital Gateway 111) were delayed but ultimately started & now all the investors in these projects have got one of the highest returns. So no point in doubting that builder is fraud etc....because if this was their intention then they would have cancelled this project long way back.....

As builder has already got licence in 2008 (check dtcp website) & it is valid till 2014. So they have to start the work anyhow......other wise people will fraud case against them & all the other projects can be hold....so builder will not take this risk......

Further the main issue is the village road cutting the site 106 into two pieces.....I got info that they want complete layout approval but currently getting approvals for only one side of the land. Further HUDA yet to start the main 75m sector road dividing 106 & 109 sector (it is the same road which will touch this project).

Once Huda starts/ marks spaces for the 75m road....the village road will be acquired by the builder & village will get the access though the 75m road....so it is the Govt authorities causing delay for the development of sector roads.....but once these gets sorted.....we all will get good returns.....So no point in taking refund....or thinking that builder is fraud etc.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    I wish I could create panic by just writing few lines.....Wanted to update everybody what I heard, no hidden agenda, rest everybody is smart and can figure out themselves.

Thanks for taking it positively..... I'm with you on suggesting people to try resale. I know there is a big Investor in market who is picking up the units. Taking refund should be last option.
    CommentQuote
  • If this is true that big investor is picking up, I would draw inference that things are not that bad and hopefully will improve soon.

Originally Posted by Masque
    Thanks for taking it positively..... I'm with you on suggesting people to try resale. I know there is a big Investor in market who is picking up the units. Taking refund should be last option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    I have different news that Spire is close to get the approvals.
    As all of their projects (Spire South 68, Spire Woods 103 & Capital Gateway 111) were delayed but ultimately started & now all the investors in these projects have got one of the highest returns. So no point in doubting that builder is fraud etc....because if this was their intention then they would have cancelled this project long way back.....

As builder has already got licence in 2008 (check dtcp website) & it is valid till 2014. So they have to start the work anyhow......other wise people will fraud case against them & all the other projects can be hold....so builder will not take this risk......

Further the main issue is the village road cutting the site 106 into two pieces.....I got info that they want complete layout approval but currently getting approvals for only one side of the land. Further HUDA yet to start the main 75m sector road dividing 106 & 109 sector (it is the same road which will touch this project).

Once Huda starts/ marks spaces for the 75m road....the village road will be acquired by the builder & village will get the access though the 75m road....so it is the Govt authorities causing delay for the development of sector roads.....but once these gets sorted.....we all will get good returns.....So no point in taking refund....or thinking that builder is fraud etc.....

This is good news. Moreover thank you Harjinder ji for showing positive frame of mind and extracting real information form your sources.

Spire is very serious for it's market image and in case this project is cancelled, SPIRE will have to wind-up it's business from India.

Today there is a news that CCI has registered case 70 real estate cos and investigating matter on false promise, one sided agreement and hiding information during floating project like approval license etc. does anybody has update on this news? Is spire also part of this list?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Harjinder kindly quote the license no, as i checked the list i could'nt find the builder's name
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh0098
    Dear Harjinder kindly quote the license no, as i checked the list i could'nt find the builder's name

1002 LC-1514A 2010 102 30/11/2010 Gold Developers Pvt. Ltd GH 11.38 GURGAON 106

The developer name is mentioned Gold Developers....When I checked this ....I got answer that many developers take licences with different name etc.
    CommentQuote