Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
Reply
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    Spire itself. News is confirmed.


    if it is officially scrapped, wont they have to send official letters to ppl who have booked?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    I just heard from Spire that Central 106 project is officially scrapped now and company will refund the money with 9% interest.


    Can you name the person in spire who gave this news?

    Although, it seems evident as the project is not talked about and removed from their website, I think all the investors should get together and do something about it.

    The only reason this project is scrapped because people would want to sell it at higher price for huge profits.
    CommentQuote
  • They are already selling this project at a higher price >5500PSF. This is clear case to file a case against the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    They are already selling this project at a higher price >5500PSF. This is clear case to file a case against the builder.


    I think you are mistaken....you are referring to studio apartments which are in same sec but on different land.
    CommentQuote
  • News has been confirmed both by company and broker. We all have been duped. Not sure what we can do now. Any body having any idea?

    you can call up spire office and can get it reconfirmed. News has been made public yesterday only.


    Originally Posted by Masque
    Can you name the person in spire who gave this news?

    Although, it seems evident as the project is not talked about and removed from their website, I think all the investors should get together and do something about it.

    The only reason this project is scrapped because people would want to sell it at higher price for huge profits.
    CommentQuote
  • Just checked with Spire office and they are denying any such news of the project being scrapped. Rather, they are saying that the approvals are soon awaited now (though not sure how much we can trust them on this).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    News has been confirmed both by company and broker. We all have been duped. Not sure what we can do now. Any body having any idea?

    you can call up spire office and can get it reconfirmed. News has been made public yesterday only.


    The reason I was requesting the name of person is...I spoke to CRM gaurav after reading the post and he is denying.......
    When you say that news has been made public...you mean in any public media like newspaper or something?
    CommentQuote
  • Now even brokers are not promoting spire projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Spire had told the brokers yesterday. Please talk to your respective brokers and they should know. Sorry, I can't name the Spire source.

    You may want to talk to somebody senior in Spire.

    Originally Posted by Masque
    The reason I was requesting the name of person is...I spoke to CRM gaurav after reading the post and he is denying.......
    When you say that news has been made public...you mean in any public media like newspaper or something?
    CommentQuote
  • This news looks like a sham, this project is still present on company website so the informaiton provided earlier is incorrect. "Company not talking to customers but telling brokers that project is shelved", sounds absurd and staged by someone for personal gains.
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to Tarun in Tashee and he is saying that project is not scapped. I told him that Spire has informed that project is scrapped.
    He is maintaining that project will take atleast 6 months more.

    It is absolute confusion...Not sure what is happening

    Originally Posted by Gaurav23
    This news looks like a sham, this project is still present on company website so the informaiton provided earlier is incorrect. "Company not talking to customers but telling brokers that project is shelved", sounds absurd and staged by someone for personal gains.
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree with Gaurav23.

    Even I have talked to my CRM Neha Maheshwari & she also said that the project is not scrapped. Neither my broker has any communication from the co. regarding the same.
    So on both the counts the news look like a sham.
    CommentQuote
  • thx ashish and gaurav...ekas, appreciate tht ur trying hard to get info and probably got misguided by someone in this case, but will make sense if you do a little more diligence before using words like "confirmed". We're all stuck in this with decently high stakes, let's not make life tougher for us by creating such confusion...if u really want to help then let's bring the broker who's claiming it's scrapped in the open and fight it out...guys, we need to do sumthn about this now before things get out of hand...thr's too much of opaque information floating around...is there a legal route? does anyone know someone senior in spire group?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pahari
    i have been following this thread closely as i also have booked an apartment in spire central 106 ... check spire world site just now and say they have removed spire central 106 project from there website .... what next ??


    If you read carefully - they have actually combined Spire Central and Spire South in one para in order to make space on the residential projects page for the ILD Greens Sec 37C project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    1. I have called up random Broker who is ready to get me a flat in Spire Central 106 and i also have called up at Spire office CRM team who declined this news. So this new does not sound confirmed to be at all that they have scrapped.

    2. I have checked with property expert onTotal TV news as per him We should raise a RTI to HUDA government to check why this project is not getting approvals and by when they will get or they won't be getting. This answer will take maximum of 1 month as per him. I am not in Delhi so its difficult for me to file RTI as it gets submitted at court only. If any one of you can do that it will be beneficial to all of us. Or we can have collabrative apeal which definatley have impact.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote