Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Thanks, Kindly join the Google Group & send a copy of liecense to every one...

sir i am on the FB & i had tried to join you on the google group but was unable to do the same hence help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeksha ra
    sir i am on the FB & i had tried to join you on the google group but was unable to do the same hence help

1. Please open google.com
    2. Type "Group" in the search
    3. Open Google groups
    4. Search "spire_central_106"
    5. Join the group & send sharing mails

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeksha ra

You may post a copy of the copy of license here in the forum for the benefit of a larger audience/ members/ Guests .
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Central 106 Project Failure

Hi All,

Just got to know that Spire is cancelling the project and ready for refund as their issue with Taashee doesn't seem to be solved. All hope for having flat gone in air. Due to high price, it is now not possible to go for new bookings.
    Spire should not do it with their customers. I request all booking holders to unite and fight for justice.
    CommentQuote
  • guys lets meet on monday or tuesday and decide what to do next , i am sure Spire wont entertain us until we go together to their office... let me know who are in !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pahari
    guys lets meet on monday or tuesday and decide what to do next , i am sure Spire wont entertain us until we go together to their office... let me know who are in !!

Tomorrow (3rd Nov) we all are meeting at Leisure Valley Park, near Signature Tower sec-29 Gurgaon at 5:00 pm. Pls attend. for more detail refer google group.

You can contact Mr Harjinder who is convener of the meeting. I request all friends to spare time for this meeting. We are fighting for our right, against injustice and moreover a hefty amount of money which is ours.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody invested through Tashee...Is Tashee doing the same thing i.e. canceling the project. I beilve Spire is opting out of project whereas Tashee may have decided to stay . Any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • now i think all should stay away from spire and tashee

these small builder launching projects day by day before they get approval they pre launch project without any approval and with that amout they buy land and pre launch other
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    Anybody invested through Tashee...Is Tashee doing the same thing i.e. canceling the project. I beilve Spire is opting out of project whereas Tashee may have decided to stay . Any idea?

Friend. Tashee is mastermind behind the whole game. Tashee has no reputation in market. it was spire-FDI funded because of which people were attracted & now both have become greedy. It is obvious how such a small builder is changing firms name KN Infra, Tashee, Gold developer etc which can not be without any game plan. Yes land belongs to Tashee and it seems they will relaunch this project with prevailing market rate > 5500 per sqft.

If project has to be scrapped, it will be done to all investors.they'll not show any mercy to any body. Big questions what has been happening behind the curtain for past 2 years did Tashee also informed us? Both kept on misguiding on the progress & status of project.
    CommentQuote
  • UPDATE OF TOMORROW MEETING:-

After discussing with most of the members time and venue of tomorrow meeting has been changed-

Now meeting will be held as per following-

Venue : Spire Central Sector 106 project site.
    Time : 3.00 pm (After everyone has already done their lunch)
    Date : Tomorrow i.e. Saturday

So be present at the SPIRE CENTRAL 106 SECTOR PROJECT SITE at 3.00 pm.
    Its our own money loss , so leave all the other works apart for a day & be united.
    CommentQuote
  • Ya

I also have entered last year in November in this project for Rs. 2850 Sq.ft and only 10% had been paid by the buyer, will it give me some return or my 1700000/- has been struck very afraid after seeing this forum - Shalini

Originally Posted by ruma106
    Exactly we should go to spire office and we have to spread this news to more people. Will media help us. Plan for meeting in this weekend as Mr Jitin of spire was saying that, they are going to conduct a meeting in regard of cancellation.....
    Is there anyone who had taken this project in resale.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shalini,

It is advised to please join the Google group asap.

1. Please open google.com
    2. Type "Group" in the search
    3. Open Google groups
    4. Search "spire_central_106"
    5. Join the group & send sharing mails

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shalinigosh
    I also have entered last year in November in this project for Rs. 2850 Sq.ft and only 10% had been paid by the buyer, will it give me some return or my 1700000/- has been struck very afraid after seeing this forum - Shalini

Shaliniji i m sorry to say u have lost almost 20 lakhs.......Present rate around 5000 sq. ft.. Also if u have purchased in resale all the premium u hv paid is also gone....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

What is next course of action? I am ready to go Spire office. Let me know when are we planning to go and how many people we have now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    Guys,

What is next course of action? I am ready to go Spire office. Let me know when are we planning to go and how many people we have now?

Dear Ekas,

Please join the google group Spire Central sector 106 for more updates.
    Also share your phone number in that group.
    CommentQuote